Nomination.....
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-12-2015
Med's Done....
4-12-2015
miltoncsekuet said:
Chech this news
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/saskatchewan-s-fast-track-program-for-skilled-immigrants-goes-online-1.3124816
Thanks for sharing the news, still waiting for positive

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
Hello all,
Any good news in the house so far on SINP???

Last week was news galore on NSNP.

Just being curious

clintantony

Dec 11, 2013
Hello guys,

I applied on 8th July.My status is "Application received"When they start processing does it change to "in-process" or they select candidate according to NOC list or according to the demand.I applied for NOC 2241-Electrical and electronics technologist..Pls help meee ;) ;)

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds

I see they have finally updated their thresholds for the last quarter. 134 left of the 1000 on July 1st. You would expect it to be closing soon then, but it also seems like they have taken in much more then 1000...a mystery.

Sandeep1708

Mar 28, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM & PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
Hello friends,

You all have applied under SINP EE and most of all are waiting for AOR from SINP and few are worried too.

What we learned from SINP working style during our application in Jan-2015 is that they normally send the AOR once they start working on your application. They picks few applications, send AOR, review them for completeness and move them forward to next step and after that pick next applications and so on. I also didn't hear anything from them on my Jan 02,2015 application until Apr 06,2015 and I was worried too like all of you and its naturally.

So if your application is submitted successfully then don't worry and be relax. You all will get AOR from them once they will start working on your file.

Wishing all of you Good luck for nomination. :)

clintantony

Dec 11, 2013
helloooo

but according to the newsletter from sakatchewan govmnt officials ,they said that SINP-EE is a fast track process.To me, its not seems like fast track

NilB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 December 2006
Doc's Request.
23rd Nov 2009
IELTS Request
23rd Nov 2009
Med's Request
Waiting
Dear all,
looking for an information that if i submit file for SINP do i need to show the settlement fund prior 3 months?

Carmageddon

Apr 19, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
NilB said:
Dear all,
looking for an information that if i submit file for SINP do i need to show the settlement fund prior 3 months?
Yes you do, read the application guide.

Bashu Acharya

Jul 10, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27th May, 2015
AOR Received.
11th August, 2015
Med's Request
10th sept, 2015
Med's Done....
15th sept, 2015
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
waiting...
Sandeep1708 said:
Hello friends,

You all have applied under SINP EE and most of all are waiting for AOR from SINP and few are worried too.

What we learned from SINP working style during our application in Jan-2015 is that they normally send the AOR once they start working on your application. They picks few applications, send AOR, review them for completeness and move them forward to next step and after that pick next applications and so on. I also didn't hear anything from them on my Jan 02,2015 application until Apr 06,2015 and I was worried too like all of you and its naturally.

So if your application is submitted successfully then don't worry and be relax. You all will get AOR from them once they will start working on your file.

Hello Sandeep,

I was also nominated by SINP on 27th May and my application was received by CIC on 10th june. Please do inform if you receive AOR...Wish u all the best...

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
Sandeep1708 said:
Hello friends,

thanks for giving us the insight. this means we have to wait for 4 months to get the AOR.
+1 for you.

yxlxh

Jul 14, 2015
Hi,

I submitted my application (file number:109585*) on July 7.Today, I noticed that the remain applications will be received are 134 until July 1. I am not quite sure whether the intake thereshold had reached before July 7. That means my application will not be accepted.

Thank you so much.

Dawson

deniss

Jun 18, 2015
THANK YOU Sandeep1708 for helpful information

I think we have to wait until September or October to hear from SINP.

Sinp.Canada

Jun 15, 2015
IRAN
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP Express Entry subcategory - 8-JUNE-2015 Received by SINP
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
My Application's status changed from "Application Received" to "In Process" today.

manvin

Jun 15, 2015
Washington DC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
13-11-2015
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
24-09-2016
Hi all,
I am sharing this information here shared by VICTORPAPA in the other thread of SINP applicants from January 2015, since thats a very long thread to find out this:

Quote from: VictorPapa on March 23, 2015, 02:18:19 pm
My friends,
I want to explain some facts about SINP for those who think they still don't understand what is going on. All of these are my personal experiences and findings and many of them don't have official sources! Tongue

1- There are 1 Director, 2 Managers, 5 Information Verification Analysts (IVA) and 6 Immigration Officers in SINP:
http ://gtds.gov.sk.ca/pages/Details.aspx?organizationid=256db63b-090c-4e23-b106-8a1ff217b286

2- SINP has a Nomination quota for each year and there are 5500 nominations available in 2015. The cap will be define by CIC each year.
3- SINP has a Received number of applications quota (Intake Threshold) every year and they can receive 9550 applications in 2015. The cap will be define by SINP itself every year and this number is bigger than nomination quota because there are number of ineligible applications every year.
4- There are about 250 working days inside Canada every year.
5- SINP always try to nominate the whole nomination quota every year and it means they will try to issue 5500 nominations in 2015.
6- Regarding item #4 & #5, they are trying to issue almost (5500/250=) 22 nominations every working day!
7- Regarding item #1 & #6, every Immigration officer is trying to finalize almost (22/6=) 3.6 = 4 applications every working day.
8- There were almost 1000 finalized applications ready to issue nominations from 2014 and you can assume it as a little backlog for this year.(It used 2015's nomination quota)
9- There are different type of applications in SINP and they try to nominate those by their priority and Work permit has a highest priority and unfortunately Without job offer has the lowest priority. Because of that Without job offer will take very long to get nomination but other types is very faster.
10- There is a section inside their portal, every person who works on the file(Managers,IVA,Immigration officers,...) can SET status of each applications manually. For example when IVA request a missing/incomplete document, that IVA set the status from "In Process" to "Waiting on Applicant" and every time the requested document reach to that IVA, he/she should set the status again from "Waiting on Applicant" to "In process". It is possible one IVA forget to change the status and in this situation despite the document is OK and application is complete, the status will remain "Waiting on applicant".
11- There is a section in their online system, they can add your uploaded files there but you can't see those files in your application and that section is hidden for you but SINP themselves can see and use those files easily. It will happen when you update/send a file that is belong to your application but there isn't any specified section for that file in your application. For example you added a bank statement in your application when you created your application on 2 Jan 2015 but when SINP ask you to prove you had enough money as a settlement funds, this time you decide to send them another bank statement belong to another bank account that is not available in your current application, then when you send them this new bank statement, SINP will receive and add it to their system but you are not able to see that file because it is available in a section that is not viewable for you.
12- Document update occurs in two different phase, first from IVA who check the application for the first time and if there is a missing/incomplete document then IVA will ask for that document. Second from Immigration Officer who is assessing a file then if Immigration Officer wants to check a validity of a matter then he/she can ask for another document update and it can occur more than one time.
13- Every Immigration officer has a repository and there are a lot of applications in that section. It is Immigration officer's discretion to choose which file to work with! It is the reason why two of 2015 applications without job offer could get nominations but others should wait more. That's because, Immigration officers who worked on those two files wanted to finish and finalize those files in that time! The summary of this item is: Immigration Officer is the one who can nominate you very soon or delay your file very long time!
14- When assessment is done by immigration officer, application could be in "Waiting Approval" or "Waiting Ineligible" conditions.
15- The finalized application will be sent from Immigration Officers to their manager for final decision. the last step will take about 2-3 working days and when manager make final decision then applicant will get nomination or rejection letter.

I hope these facts help you understand more about how SINP really works. Wink Grin

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Sinp.Canada said:
My Application's status changed from "Application Received" to "In Process" today.
That's a very good news. did you received any mail about it?