SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gabriel14 said:
Hi,

I submitted SINP Express Entry application on 11th June 2015 with details of my CIC EE profile created in Feb 2015. Later I got to know about the Human Capital Stream under Opportunities Ontario program (OOPNP). OOPNP demands that the Express Entry application should have been submitted after 1st June 2015 only. Now if I withdraw my existing CIC Express Entry profile to create a new one for applying under Opportunities Ontario, I will get a fresh EE profile number (and job seeker validation code). Will it be okay to inform SINP of this new EE profile details although the EE profile submitted with SINP was different?
On the other hand it seems that I'm now quite late for Ontario program as they may have already received 2500 applications. Is there anybody in similar situation? Do you think there is anyway out to be able to try luck in both programs? Thanks.
As I know for OOPNP you should have +400 in your CRS. And then Ontario should select you and send you an invitation to apply. I heard all applicants +400 even can't get invitation and apply in that program.
For every decision you are going to make, just be aware don't jeopardize your current SINP application because at least this one will give you +600 nomination points but for Ontario nobody exactly knows what will happen next! ;)

gabriel14

Mar 25, 2015
Thanks for your reply. Sorry, I missed mentioning- I'm at CRS 400+.
I don't think developing another EE profile will be legitimate or will the system allow creating separate profile with different mail id?

I must admit that from the available info, SINP sounds more stable/certain than OOPNP but as an eager applicant I'm looking for ways to hit success from either routes. Is it true that Ontario holds more work opportunities than SSK? Further thoughts/suggestions are welcome! :)

VictorPapa said:
As I know for OOPNP you should have +400 in your CRS. And then Ontario should select you and send you an invitation to apply. I heard all applicants +400 even can't get invitation and apply in that program.
For every decision you are going to make, just be aware don't jeopardize your current SINP application because at least this one will give you +600 nomination points but for Ontario nobody exactly knows what will happen next! ;)

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
gabriel14 said:
Thanks for your reply. Sorry, I missed mentioning- I'm at CRS 400+.
I don't think developing another EE profile will be legitimate or will the system allow creating separate profile with different mail id?

I must admit that from the available info, SINP sounds more stable/certain than OOPNP but as an eager applicant I'm looking for ways to hit success from either routes. Is it true that Ontario holds more work opportunities than SSK? Further thoughts/suggestions are welcome! :)
SK currently enjoys the lowest unemployment rate in the whole of Canada
http://www.statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/lfss01c-eng.htm

tonfalks

Star Member
Jan 4, 2012
PLS HELP GOOD PEOPLE! I BLV MY SPACE IS STILL RESERVED IN SINP. IM WAITING FOR MY IELTS RESULT WHICH LL BE OUT ON THE 26TH OF JUNE. I CURRENTLY HAVE 2 FULL TIME JOBS- I VE BEEN DOING ONE SINCE 2007 SEPT AND IM GOING TO CLAIM POINTS FOR THAT BUT THE OTHER ONES I VE BEEN CHANGING. SO HOW MANY POINTS WILL I GET FOR ONE I HAVE BEEN DOING SINCE 2007 AND HOW DO I FIX IN THE 2 JOBS ON THE FEDERAL FORMS WHERE WE HAVE THE QUESTION ABOUT WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS? PLS I NEED UR HELP ASAP

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonfalks said:
PLS HELP GOOD PEOPLE! I BLV MY SPACE IS STILL RESERVED IN SINP. IM WAITING FOR MY IELTS RESULT WHICH LL BE OUT ON THE 26TH OF JUNE. I CURRENTLY HAVE 2 FULL TIME JOBS- I VE BEEN DOING ONE SINCE 2007 SEPT AND IM GOING TO CLAIM POINTS FOR THAT BUT THE OTHER ONES I VE BEEN CHANGING. SO HOW MANY POINTS WILL I GET FOR ONE I HAVE BEEN DOING SINCE 2007 AND HOW DO I FIX IN THE 2 JOBS ON THE FEDERAL FORMS WHERE WE HAVE THE QUESTION ABOUT WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS? PLS I NEED UR HELP ASAP
As per my understanding, even if your are doing 2 or 3 jobs together, or you may be working 24hrs a days, it will only count 1 day full time jobs, so you can only claim points for one job.

Now you can get points as per below scenario.

(A) WORK EXPERIENCE DURING THE MOST RECENT FIVE YEARS PRIOR TO APPLICATION >> 10 points (2010-2015)
(B) WORK EXPERIENCE DURING THE SIX TO TEN YEAR PERIOD PRIOR TO APPLICATION >> 3 points (2007-2010)

sweetmann

Jun 22, 2015
Heylo everyone,

Need some input on urgent basis.

I am in process of applying SINP application for nomination.

1.Is it right time to apply or its already too late?

2.What is schedule 4-->where we need to mention funds.....confused

3.not having birth certificates,will affidavit works here?

4.Experience letter are of dated 2014 decemeber around,will that work?

5.Last but not least, any other specific doc needed?

Looking for a promt reply.

Thanks
Manju

tonfalks

Star Member
Jan 4, 2012
Thanks for the reply Sanjeev but pls i still need clarification about filling the jobs on the forms. i want cic to know im doing 2 jobs especially on express entry profile but im claiming points for just 1 because thats the one i can get a reference letter for. the question now is, how do i make them know about the 2 jobs since they are both from 2007 till date! the only difference is the timing cos i do 1 from 8am - 5pm and the other 1 from 6pm - 10pm weekdays then 8-6pm on sat. On SCHEDULE A -BACKGROUND/DECLARATION FORM, where we have a question about listing what we have been doing for the past 10 years, i do not have the opportunity to fill in the 2 jobs and its very important that i put the 2 jobs. kindly suggest/help on what can be done. thank you

tonfalks said:

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
You should attempt to submit your application, only then will we know if its too late, as far as no-one has reported that they were unable to submit an application, then the time is still right

imm0008_4e Schedule 4 is one of the federal forms you will fill and scan when you have finished entering the applicant details, create next set of screens and attach it.

affidavit will work i think if it states both parents names on it.

Experience letter are of dated 2014 december around should work. i submitted one dated November.

you should download checklist file: http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-100-30

It will show what exactly is needed to be filled for apply. look at each screen critically, each presents a unique set of documents depending on your profile. for e.g family declaration documents if married or have children.

1st thing is to "put your leg in" by having an application number. You can send in other docs via email.

goodluck

sweetmann said:
Heylo everyone,

Need some input on urgent basis.

I am in process of applying SINP application for nomination.

1.Is it right time to apply or its already too late?

2.What is schedule 4-->where we need to mention funds.....confused

3.not having birth certificates,will affidavit works here?

4.Experience letter are of dated 2014 december around,will that work?

5.Last but not least, any other specific doc needed?

Looking for a prompt reply.

Thanks
Manju

shanks_canada

Mar 6, 2015
Hi All,

I am Sangeetha, new to this group. I have applied through Express entry in May and now applying for SINP. I have few queries regarding the submission of application.

Job Code - 2171
IELTS Score - 7
Total points - 350

1.I dont have any experience or relieving for my fiirst company. And they are not willing to provide the same.Can I still show that as part of my experience and give them the payslips and bank statements as a proof.

2. Settlement funds as per guidelines says the total funds for me and my spouse ($14853) should be available in the account 3 months before the submission of application. I am just filling up the forms and would be able to complete everything in 1 or 2 days with all the documents. What can I do for funds? Funds are still not ready in the account. It will take at least 1 week time. Can I submit the application and then arrange for funds.

3. I dont have any job offer in Saskatchwen. Hope that is not mandatory.

Thanks,
Sangeetha
97402 50983

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
shanks_canada said:
Hi All,

I am Sangeetha, new to this group. I have applied through Express entry in May and now applying for SINP. I have few queries regarding the submission of application.

Job Code - 2171
IELTS Score - 7
Total points - 350

1.I dont have any experience or relieving for my fiirst company. And they are not willing to provide the same.Can I still show that as part of my experience and give them the payslips and bank statements as a proof.
Submit contract copy as well. Generally they look for number of hours worked per week, whether the employment was full-time or part-time and the job description. I hope this is accepted. This is not a guarantee but I hope it works.

2. Settlement funds as per guidelines says the total funds for me and my spouse ($14853) should be available in the account 3 months before the submission of application. I am just filling up the forms and would be able to complete everything in 1 or 2 days with all the documents. What can I do for funds? Funds are still not ready in the account. It will take at least 1 week time. Can I submit the application and then arrange for funds.
Settlement funds should be available for the entire 3 month period and it should be maintained. The aim of this is to avoid people borrowing money for immigration purposes and to make sure people have enough funds to settle in Canada. But go with what you have currently. Its better to apply

3. I dont have any job offer in Saskatchwen. Hope that is not mandatory.
No, for Express Entry sub-category, it is not mandatory to have a job offer.

Thanks,
Sangeetha
97402 50983

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Has anyone asked SINP if their system glitch has been sorted out? It seems like some are getting form letters but many are not. I am wondering if when the problem is sorted out we should all expect to get some form of correspondence...

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
s-r-z said:
I see some people here refer to a letter or form in the application "intent of living in SK" or "living plan in SK", I submitted my application and received AOR, but I did not come across such thing, could you explain about this, so maybe I send them an email with that letter.

Nevertheless, I already live and work in SK, should I do that?! :eek:
Now if you already work in SK why, may I ask, are you applying to the express category? Can you not apply to normal SINP with job offer.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunil_JZ said:
Has anyone asked SINP if their system glitch has been sorted out? It seems like some are getting form letters but many are not. I am wondering if when the problem is sorted out we should all expect to get some form of correspondence...
No updates so far.

gabriel14

Mar 25, 2015
Hi Sanjeev31aug,

I'm looking for suggestions on my situation detailed below. I'm thankful to other forum members for their feedback; I'd also like to request your thoughts on this. Please let me know what you think.

sanjeev31aug said:
gabriel14 said:
Hi,

I submitted SINP Express Entry application on 11th June 2015 with details of my CIC EE profile created in Feb 2015 (my CRS is 400+). Later I got to know about the Human Capital Stream under Opportunities Ontario program (OOPNP). OOPNP demands that the Express Entry application should have been submitted after 1st June 2015 only. Now if I withdraw my existing CIC Express Entry profile to create a new one for applying under Opportunities Ontario, I will get a fresh EE profile number (and job seeker validation code). Will it be okay to inform SINP of this new EE profile details although the EE profile submitted with SINP was different?
On the other hand it seems that I'm now quite late for Ontario program as they may have already received 2500 applications. Is there anybody in similar situation? Do you think there is anyway out to be able to try luck in both programs? Thanks.