14-08-2015
gorot2 said:
I chose saskatchewan and on SINP EE i chose saskatoon
Thanks for the confirmation.

Pradii

Sep 25, 2013
sanjeev31aug said:
Hello,

If you already submitted SINP application please fill the form, it helps us track the applicants and their file status.
Done. Please add me in whatsapp ;)

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gorot2 said:
HI All, I checked my application status now and it has changed from application received to application in process,i submitted on the 9th 8)
Congrats henry, Request you to update your application number in the google sheet as well, also please update your new application number.

Use this link https://goo.gl/3z14qq, click on it and you will see another option "edit your response", click on that and select Application status as "Pre-Screening" and correct your application number and submit the form.

Thanks

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Hi All,
Please i already submitted my application but i later discovered that i didn't upload my dependents passport as stated

"Please note that all applicants must:
Create Family Member records for spouse and children of the applicant"

I only saw this when I checked my application status. I am confused now, as the application does not give me a link to upload these documents (passports). Unlike MPNP system which allows you to upload additional documents.

Please any help on what i can do...Thanks

tanvir.adnan

Dec 30, 2014
dear friends,

first of all, i have given my detail in the google sheet, please add me in whats-app.

second, may of you asking again and again either the quota is filled up or not, it seams to be a lazy question: apply as soon as you can. as long as the following link is not getting undated and showing 0 Remaining applications that will be accepted by the SINP in 2015, we can submit. its a first come first serve people be hurry. no matter you have all the documents or not you submit first, cause document can also be submitted later. get you application number first.

Good Luck All,

Go search in the google for "SINP Application Intake Thresholds" . they are not allowing me to send any link.

tanvir.adnan

Dec 30, 2014
Goodness said:
Hi All,
Please i already submitted my application but i later discovered that i didn't upload my dependents passport as stated

"Please note that all applicants must:
Create Family Member records for spouse and children of the applicant"

I only saw this when I checked my application status. I am confused now, as the application does not give me a link to upload these documents (passports). Unlike MPNP system which allows you to upload additional documents.

Please any help on what i can do...Thanks
send you document in this mail address: immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca, you must mention you application number, I and many others sent extra documents and we also got confirmation of document receive.

best of luck.

s-r-z

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
I see some people here refer to a letter or form in the application "intent of living in SK" or "living plan in SK", I submitted my application and received AOR, but I did not come across such thing, could you explain about this, so maybe I send them an email with that letter.

Nevertheless, I already live and work in SK, should I do that?! :eek:

choco09

Dec 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
All Docs Sent
Nomination.....
God knows
IELTS Request
sent along with appl
File Transfer...
will never happen since cap reached for fsw2014
Med's Request
never for fsw2014
Med's Done....
may be later
Interview........
may be later
Passport Req..
definitely not for fsw2014
s-r-z said:
I see some people here refer to a letter or form in the application "intent of living in SK" or "living plan in SK", I submitted my application and received AOR, but I did not come across such thing, could you explain about this, so maybe I send them an email with that letter.

Nevertheless, I already live and work in SK, should I do that?! :eek:
Hi SRZ,

There are clear instructions on settlement plan and settlement funds in the Application guide.

You are required to complete Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s online settlement planning tool. The Living in Canada tool will help you build a customized settlement plan based on your current situation. Once you fill out the online questionnaire, please email the plan to yourself. Once you receive the plan by email, attach a copy to your SINP application.

After you recieve the email send the document to immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca, you must mention you application number in the subject line.

Thanks

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Hi All,

I applied for SINP under the Express Entry sub-category on June 9th. My status is still showing "Application Received" and when i click on "View My Correspondence" - It says: No data found to meet criteria. What does that mean?

Please, help!

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
Means you have no correspondence.

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
adrscuds said:
Means you have no correspondence.
I totally understand. My question was incomplete. Wanted to ask if anyone who applied after June 9th has received their acknowledge of receipt via email.

Someone on this forum who applied in June 12 said he/she received AOR via email today.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
bimbim said:
I totally understand. My question was incomplete. Wanted to ask if anyone who applied after June 9th has received their acknowledge of receipt via email.

Someone on this forum who applied in June 12 said he/she received AOR via email today.
Hi
I created wrong application on 9th june then created another application on 12 th june and sent an email to cancel my previous application.
Yesterday I got mail that my 12th application is received and there is a pdf attachment in correspondence section . Also my 9 th june application is cancelled.

smofakhamy

Star Member
May 8, 2015
II. PRE-SCREENING

• Pre-screening is conducted to check that applications are “complete”. A “complete”
application has all the documents listed in the document Checklist as outlined in the
Application Guide.
• If the application is deemed complete, a receipt confirmation letter will be sent to the
email address provided in the application.
The applicant is responsible for ensuring that
their contact information is up-to-date.
• If the application is deemed incomplete, the application will not be accepted and a letter
will be sent by email to the applicant indicating which documents are needed to apply
again.
• An application with invalid supporting documents (i.e. blank, partial, unidentifiable
or irrelevant) is considered incomplete.