SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

sumitdodia

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Carmageddon said:
Can you please explain where from did you get the highlighted in red quote? Its not from the link you gave.

I also believe this information, is relevant for CEC particularly those who studied and worked at the same time.

I for example, forked full time (foreign work experience) in the last 5 years, of which 3 years I studies FULL TIME as well (Evening studies).
So what you say does not make any sense.. its not sensible for my 3 years of full time work not to count, just because I was studying full time during the evening hours after work :)

Furthermore, if it was true, I believe it would be in a violation of equality towards the people (I am not a lawyer, but sure there is something about this) - no reason to discriminate those who did not have "life" because they were busy doing both things at once, compared to those who separated work and studies...
Please find the link below where it is mentioned "You can count part-time work toward the work experience requirement, as long as you were not a full-time student at the time."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=393&t=6

Carmageddon

Apr 19, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sumitdodia said:
Please find the link below where it is mentioned "You can count part-time work toward the work experience requirement, as long as you were not a full-time student at the time."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=393&t=6

hmmm well, I think it still is unconstitutional, as it is discriminating between those who chose to study and work, and those who fully separated the two periods.
But I think it does not apply for my case, with full time studies and full time work...

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
sumitdodia said:
Hi,

One year full time experience= 1560 hours ( 30 hrs/week)
Your part time experience for last 5 years @ 18hrs/week= 4680 hrs
So your total full time experience =4680/1560= 3 years full time

You can gain 6 point ( 2 point for 1 year full time experience in last five years)

Also please note that part time experience is considered for a candidate not being a full time student , so please check if your were not full time student during this part time job

Please refer to link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=664&t=6
Dear sumitdodia,
Thank you very much for your response. As far as I know work experience during full time studies are taken into consideration(not for CEC who gained work experience during their studies in Canada). CIC can't restrict other countries to hire employers during their studies. Canada's laws are not applied in other countries. Each country has its own code of laws.
I believe the link you provided referred to CEC candidates.
Also, there is nowhere in SINP application guide that work experience should be full time. Anyway are you sure I can claim 3 year of work experience if I worked 5 years part time 18hrs/week.

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Carmageddon said:
hmmm well, I think it still is unconstitutional, as it is discriminating between those who chose to study and work, and those who fully separated the two periods.
But I think it does not apply for my case, with full time studies and full time work...
I agree with you the same here. I worked on 2 jobs part time while doing my PhD studies. When someone doing PhD after graduating Pharmacy School with 8 years of studies prior PhD. when the hell should we start working? I can PROVE that I worked while doing my studies. There is no restriction in Ministerial Instruction concerning foreign work experience during full time studies.

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Hello @flystanny

Here is the response I got when I asked how to get proof of eligibility. Is this SINP saying we have to be licensed or be members of a body eligible for licensing even when non-resident? I will send in my application tomorrow and see if I'm asked to proceed with paying $682.50 membership admission fees.
<Registrar@cpask.ca> wrote:
Hello

Proof of eligibility for licensure is only provided to CPAs (members) in Saskatchewan practicing professional accounting i.e. providing regulated services.

For information about how to become a member please visit our website https://www.cpask.ca/en/Become-a-CPA

Regards
flystanny said:
Actually, I just re-read the instructions again and it says "Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body will be required as part of your SINP application." Eligibility is the key word here.. meaning you don't have to have registered with the SK body, just show that you are eligible ... so my CGA certificate was awarded in BC (the province that handles MRAs), it cost me about CAD 1,500 in all. Now I recently contacted SK office and they asked me to fill a form to enable me become an affiliate member in SK (after paying some fees as well) but Im not gonna proceed until I get a nomination. I believe I can prove that I am eligible to get the license at this point.

2. Just send all the federal to the email if you were not able to attach them to the application. its best you submit the application and get a number first. other docs can be sent later.

manvin

Jun 15, 2015
Washington DC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
13-11-2015
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
24-09-2016
Just submitted the application...says application number recieved 10951***. Hope quota aint filled yet. :)

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Hi all. I'm a bit confused regarding the eligibility requirements. If our profession is not there on the in-demand list in Appendix A, can we still apply for Express Entry Sub Category stream as long as we have an EE profile??

On the main page, it shows the occupations in-demand stream and express entry sub category stream as 2 different streams. But in the pdf guide and all instructions they say that your occupation should be on the list. I'm confused.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
Musikwala said:
Hi all. I'm a bit confused regarding the eligibility requirements. If our profession is not there on the in-demand list in Appendix A, can we still apply for Express Entry Sub Category stream as long as we have an EE profile??

On the main page, it shows the occupations in-demand stream and express entry sub category stream as 2 different streams. But in the pdf guide and all instructions they say that your occupation should be on the list. I'm confused.
You must have at least one year experience in an occupation that is on the list in order to be eligible for this stream. However, SINP also has another category that does not have an occupation list, the International Skilled Worker - Employment Offer Sub-Category; but you must have a qualifying job offer from SK.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
mapleback said:
You must have at least one year experience in an occupation that is on the list in order to be eligible for this stream. However, SINP also has another category that does not have an occupation list, the
International Skilled Worker - Employment Offer Sub-Category; but you must have a qualifying job offer from SK.
Thanks for your reply. :)

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Musikwala said:

Yes your NOC should be in demand list in Appendix A, if it's not there you are not eligible for this program.

Anyway you belong to which NOC?

sumitdodia

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
warsapp said:
Dear sumitdodia,
Thank you very much for your response. As far as I know work experience during full time studies are taken into consideration(not for CEC who gained work experience during their studies in Canada). CIC can't restrict other countries to hire employers during their studies. Canada's laws are not applied in other countries. Each country has its own code of laws.
I believe the link you provided referred to CEC candidates.
Also, there is nowhere in SINP application guide that work experience should be full time. Anyway are you sure I can claim 3 year of work experience if I worked 5 years part time 18hrs/week.
Defntly, you can claim for 3 year experience

smofakhamy

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Dears

do you know our education and occupation completely should be the same?

I have more than 10 years job experience related to NOC 4163( business development officer) but im graduated from industrial engineering and master of management technology?

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
sanjeev31aug said:
Yes your NOC should be in demand list in Appendix A, if it's not there you are not eligible for this program.

Anyway you belong to which NOC?
See, I'm a production manager (in food & beverages) by profession and have qualification in Industrial Engineering. So I can apply to either 0911 or 2141, both of which aren't on the list. Maybe I can also apply to NOC 9213 (Supervisors, Food Beverage and Associated Products Processing). I'm not very sure because the noc description of 9213 says it is not for managers, it is for supervisors.

smofakhamy

Star Member
May 8, 2015
NOC is National occupation Classification so our job and Reference letter should be evaluated and related education. for Example for NOC 4163 they mention educational background ( Economic, Commerce, MBA or Related Majors) im so confused ???

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Musikwala said:
See, I'm a production manager (in food & beverages) by profession and have qualification in Industrial Engineering. So I can apply to either 0911 or 2141, both of which aren't on the list. Maybe I can also apply to NOC 9213 (Supervisors, Food Beverage and Associated Products Processing). I'm not very sure because the noc description of 9213 says it is not for managers, it is for supervisors.
I guess you should apply under 9213, just check if job duties for NOC 9213 matches with your profession, if yes Just apply.