IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
tanvir.adnan said:
Friends,

my application is now received state but i realized that i might made a mistake in my experience calculation. my exp is no 9+ and i should be getting 14 whereas i have mentioned 15 in my application.

will they reject my application ? should i submit again ? please suggest !!

thanks
If inspire of the mistake, your points will be 60 and/or above, you are fine. If not, chances are they will reject it due to not meeting 60 out of 100 points criteria

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
abyurla said:
I cant seem to see the IELTS and WES page, please mention the step where i will attach these two
There is a page "English/French ability", its in the applicant screens. you need to enter each module score and overall IELTS band and attach the result.

In "Education" section, this is also in the applicant screen, you can attach WES ECA report.

rhkhan

Aug 16, 2014
flystanny said:
Actually, I just re-read the instructions again and it says "Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body will be required as part of your SINP application." Eligibility is the key word here.. meaning you don't have to have registered with the SK body, just show that you are eligible ... so my CGA certificate was awarded in BC (the province that handles MRAs), it cost me about CAD 1,500 in all. Now I recently contacted SK office and they asked me to fill a form to enable me become an affiliate member in SK (after paying some fees as well) but Im not gonna proceed until I get a nomination. I believe I can prove that I am eligible to get the license at this point.

2. Just send all the federal to the email if you were not able to attach them to the application. its best you submit the application and get a number first. other docs can be sent later.
Who did you contact to get a form? Please provide me with contact details.

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Eureka! Thank you. I found the IELTS step.
Step 4 has a create english/french ability at the top i've been missing.
Must have gone through the steps like 6 times

canada_hopeful

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
guys,

can anyone confirm the following (under Settlement Funds section):

Total Dollar Amount in Foreign currency-> Does this mean that I need to convert the local currency into USD?

Total Dollar amount in Canadian currency-> Does this mean that I need to convert from local currency into CAD then into USD?

thanks!

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
canada_hopeful said:
guys,

can anyone confirm the following (under Settlement Funds section):

Total Dollar Amount in Foreign currency-> Does this mean that I need to convert the local currency into USD?
No, mention it in the local currency of your bank. For me this was INR (Indian Rupees)

Total Dollar amount in Canadian currency-> Does this mean that I need to convert from local currency into CAD then into USD?
No, you need to convert it from the currency which is in the bank to CAD. for me it was converting from INR to CAD

thanks!

affirmative

Jun 9, 2015

I have mistakenly typed "Total Dollar Amount in Foreign currency " in USD than Bangladeshi Taka. Please suggest what should I do now?

Thanks in advance.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
affirmative said:
I have mistakenly typed "Total Dollar Amount in Foreign currency " in USD than Bangladeshi Taka. Please suggest what should I do now?

Thanks in advance.
If you have not yet submitted the application, you can change it. If you have submitted the application, send email to immigration@gov.sk.ca and explain the situation.

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Hi Sanjeev!

This is Jyothi. I request u to throw some light on my doubt.Is the cap of 1000 still open for SINP?I am worried whether my application was inside the cap or not.For eg I have read that 500 cap of intake for International skilled worker without job offer just filled within a couple of hours on 2nd Jan(a single day with the same hectic process of docs submission).Since then so many are waiting for SINP-EE to open and they already got ready with all documentation as I read.If that is the case why 1000 cap will take these many days to get filled up?Are they accepting more apps to pick up the best among them?I am unable to interpret the situation.I am one of the victim and sufferer of 2014 fswp cap reach for 4011 and this occupation is not in demand in other provinces also.Luckily when I checked SINP it was there in demand list but still I have no hope.
Can I apply to NBPNP along with this to be on safe side?
Your suggestions in this regard are highly valuable.Eagerly awaiting your reply.
Thanq

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
jyothi999 said:
Hi Sanjeev!

This is Jyothi. I request u to throw some light on my doubt.Is the cap of 1000 still open for SINP?I am worried whether my application was inside the cap or not.For eg I have read that 500 cap of intake for International skilled worker without job offer just filled within a couple of hours on 2nd Jan(a single day with the same hectic process of docs submission).Since then so many are waiting for SINP-EE to open and they already got ready with all documentation as I read.If that is the case why 1000 cap will take these many days to get filled up?Are they accepting more apps to pick up the best among them?I am unable to interpret the situation.I am one of the victim and sufferer of 2014 fswp cap reach for 4011 and this occupation is not in demand in other provinces also.Luckily when I checked SINP it was there in demand list but still I have no hope.
Can I apply to NBPNP along with this to be on safe side?
Your suggestions in this regard are highly valuable.Eagerly awaiting your reply.
Thanq
No ones knows whether the 1000 cap has been filled or not. I think it has not because they are still accepting documents and no they will not choose the best applicants from a lot, it is on "first come, first serve" basis. Hurry up and apply to SINP fast. Instead of thinking if I will make it, please try.

You can no longer apply for NBPNP, express entry stream is closed for now. Look here - http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram.html

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
darklord said:
No ones knows whether the 1000 cap has been filled or not. I think it has not because they are still accepting documents and no they will not choose the best applicants from a lot, it is on "first come, first serve" basis. Hurry up and apply to SINP fast. Instead of thinking if I will make it, please try.

You can no longer apply for NBPNP, express entry stream is closed for now. Look here - http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram.html
Thanq very much for the reply.

I hve already applied on 12th june 2015.But I doubt whether I fall under 1000 cap or not as usually these gets filled up in 1 or 2 days

Babloobadshah

Jun 13, 2015
Hi guys..!!!

I have just applied and received the file no..what do you people think that I have a chance or not?
Kindly share your views

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
Hi Everyone,

Please does someone know when this program officially started accepting applications? As per the spreadsheet, the earliest is 9th June.

Thanks.