Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
Any idea how many applicants so far applied? I will be finalized by Monday, what you think, is that too late?!

choco09

Dec 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
All Docs Sent
Nomination.....
God knows
IELTS Request
sent along with appl
File Transfer...
will never happen since cap reached for fsw2014
Med's Request
never for fsw2014
Med's Done....
may be later
Interview........
may be later
Passport Req..
definitely not for fsw2014
adrscuds said:
The aforementioned screen, on my profile, shows the information you're saying you cannot see (EE profile number and Job Seeker Validation Code).

Try and contact them asking if it is indeed missing on ur app, or if it is just a glitch.
Hi adrscuds,

Thanks for replying i dint knew how to contact, and i dint want to wait for long . So i just submitted my application and got the application no

Regards

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
choco09 said:
Hi adrscuds,

Thanks for replying i dint knew how to contact, and i dint want to wait for long . So i just submitted my application and got the application no

Regards
I think you should Contact SINP with sending one email to this email address:

immigration@gov.sk.ca

Tell them your file number and also describe the issue you faced in your application and they will check and advise you if something is necessary to do.

choco09

Dec 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
All Docs Sent
Nomination.....
God knows
IELTS Request
sent along with appl
File Transfer...
will never happen since cap reached for fsw2014
Med's Request
never for fsw2014
Med's Done....
may be later
Interview........
may be later
Passport Req..
definitely not for fsw2014
VictorPapa said:
I think you should Contact SINP with sending one email to this email address:

immigration @ gov.sk.ca

Tell them your file number and also describe the issue you faced in your application and they will check and advise you if something is necessary to do.
Sure victor, will write that email and see what response I get.

But was thinking if I could submit another application with the same registered email, what do you say?

Thanks

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Thank you @ flystanny

I have changed my EE to NOC1111
My qualification is ACA from ICAN. They do not have an MRA like ACCA, i would have started earlier but unsure of which province i'd apply to and each seemed to have different requirement. I checked the SASK CPA site and other than an application form, it doesn't say what else one needs to do to get the proof of licensing especially fees, so i mailed them, i'm yet to receive a response. Did you have to pay any fees, if yes, how much and is your CGA membership limited to a province?

2. How do we attach the Federal forms listed in the checklist in the online SINP application? Has anyone been able to do it. i only saw this SINP Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form in the application

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1. You have to show evidence that you have the license required to work in the NOC1111 profession and that means you have to be a recognized Qualified accountant in SK. As an ACCA member, I applied using the NOC1111 but I have obtained my CGA membership under the ACCA-CGA Mutual recognition agreement. I started the process this early this year though.

2. You have to also update the NOC1111 in your express entry profile because the details in your SINP must match that in the EE profile.

flystanny

Mar 14, 2012
abyurla said:
Thank you @ flystanny

I have changed my EE to NOC1111
My qualification is ACA from ICAN. They do not have an MRA like ACCA, i would have started earlier but unsure of which province i'd apply to and each seemed to have different requirement. I checked the SASK CPA site and other than an application form, it doesn't say what else one needs to do to get the proof of licensing especially fees, so i mailed them, i'm yet to receive a response. Did you have to pay any fees, if yes, how much and is your CGA membership limited to a province?

2. How do we attach the Federal forms listed in the checklist in the online SINP application? Has anyone been able to do it. i only saw this SINP Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form in the application

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1. You have to show evidence that you have the license required to work in the NOC1111 profession and that means you have to be a recognized Qualified accountant in SK. As an ACCA member, I applied using the NOC1111 but I have obtained my CGA membership under the ACCA-CGA Mutual recognition agreement. I started the process this early this year though.

2. You have to also update the NOC1111 in your express entry profile because the details in your SINP must match that in the EE profile.
Actually, I just re-read the instructions again and it says "Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body will be required as part of your SINP application." Eligibility is the key word here.. meaning you don't have to have registered with the SK body, just show that you are eligible ... so my CGA certificate was awarded in BC (the province that handles MRAs), it cost me about CAD 1,500 in all. Now I recently contacted SK office and they asked me to fill a form to enable me become an affiliate member in SK (after paying some fees as well) but Im not gonna proceed until I get a nomination. I believe I can prove that I am eligible to get the license at this point.

2. Just send all the federal to the email if you were not able to attach them to the application. its best you submit the application and get a number first. other docs can be sent later.

s-r-z

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
I applied, but received no confirmation email, do you receive an email after submission?

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
@ flystanny

Thank you, i didn't realise there was a second screen for all the federal forms *phew*.
I have submitted the application without attaching them so i have an application number now. I'll email them

I'm having issues quoting posts on the forum, i keep getting "you are not allowed to post links"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Actually, I just re-read the instructions again and it says "Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body will be required as part of your SINP application." Eligibility is the key word here.. meaning you don't have to have registered with the SK body, just show that you are eligible ... so my CGA certificate was awarded in BC (the province that handles MRAs), it cost me about CAD 1,500 in all. Now I recently contacted SK office and they asked me to fill a form to enable me become an affiliate member in SK (after paying some fees as well) but Im not gonna proceed until I get a nomination. I believe I can prove that I am eligible to get the license at this point.

2. Just send all the federal to the email if you were not able to attach them to the application. its best you submit the application and get a number first. other docs can be sent later.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itech said:
Hi Guys

Any ideas where to upload the bank statement ? help will be appreciated..
You need to create settlement plan under application section.

Make sure you atleast compelte folowing steps https://goo.gl/QkF2nA and IELTS step.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s-r-z said:
I applied, but received no confirmation email, do you receive an email after submission?
No confirmation will be provided from SINP side, just click on view application and you will see your application number

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abyurla said:
@ flystanny

Thank you, i didn't realise there was a second screen for all the federal forms *phew*.
I have submitted the application without attaching them so i have an application number now. I'll email them

I'm having issues quoting posts on the forum, i keep getting "you are not allowed to post links"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Would suggest you to register again with different email id and start new application and fill all details and attach all required docs.

Make sure you atleast compelte folowing steps https://goo.gl/QkF2nA and IELTS step.

rosemathew

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Hi Sanjeev,
I could not apply since I was hospitalised.. My husband do not have birth certificate. Can I register SINP without that document... Please reply I want tovapply this Asap...
Thanks
Rose

dineshh.786

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
PER 30th Oct 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
15-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
19-JAn-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP
rosemathew said:
Hi Sanjeev,
I could not apply since I was hospitalised.. My husband do not have birth certificate. Can I register SINP without that document... Please reply I want tovapply this Asap...
Thanks
Rose
Is this the only document missing? if yes you can provide other document depending on the country of birth, to satisfy the requirement and an affidavit, Secondary school certificate bearing DOB is an acceptable document from India in lieu of BC,so it depend on country