+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Hello

1. I'm an Audit Manager (NOC0111) with a Chartered Accountant professional qualification but not CPA (the licensed accounting body in Sask).
can i still submit an application to Sask even though my profession is regulated?

2. Also in Step 1 SINP, "I have at least one year of work experience in", the Financial auditors and accountants NOC1111 is listed but no Financial Manager NOC0111 so i selected NOC1111, i applied with NOC0111 in Express Entry pool, must i now change it to NOC1111

Please advise. Thank you

flystanny

Mar 14, 2012
abyurla said:
Hello

1. I'm an Audit Manager (NOC0111) with a Chartered Accountant professional qualification but not CPA (the licensed accounting body in Sask).
can i still submit an application to Sask even though my profession is regulated?

2. Also in Step 1 SINP, "I have at least one year of work experience in", the Financial auditors and accountants NOC1111 is listed but no Financial Manager NOC0111 so i selected NOC1111, i applied with NOC0111 in Express Entry pool, must i now change it to NOC1111

Please advise. Thank you
1. You have to show evidence that you have the license required to work in the NOC1111 profession and that means you have to be a recognized Qualified accountant in SK. As an ACCA member, I applied using the NOC1111 but I have obtained my CGA membership under the ACCA-CGA Mutual recognition agreement. I started the process this early this year though. you can find details here http://www.cga-canada.org/en-ca/International/StrategicAlliances/MraAccaCga/Pages/ca_mra_acca_cga.aspx

2. You have to also update the NOC1111 in your express entry profile because the details in your SINP must match that in the EE profile.

choco09

Dec 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
All Docs Sent
Nomination.....
God knows
IELTS Request
sent along with appl
File Transfer...
will never happen since cap reached for fsw2014
Med's Request
never for fsw2014
Med's Done....
may be later
Interview........
may be later
Passport Req..
definitely not for fsw2014
Hi folks,

I have just completed my SINO online application and was just going through all the screens for completness

On the very first screen i have i see few thing and something is missing

Do you currently have a job offer? No
Have you been accepted into Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Express Entry pool and have an Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code? Yes
Express Entry Profile Number
Job Seeker Validation Code
I have at least one year of work experience in:

I cannot see my express entry profile number and job seeker validation code in the above screen nor i can make any changes
but i very well remember that i gave my EE profile no & Job seeker validation code initially

is this how it is supposed to be? or have i done something wrong? Can someone answer my question.

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
choco09 said:
Hi folks,

I have just completed my SINO online application and was just going through all the screens for completness

On the very first screen i have i see few thing and something is missing

Do you currently have a job offer? No
Have you been accepted into Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Express Entry pool and have an Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code? Yes
Express Entry Profile Number
Job Seeker Validation Code
I have at least one year of work experience in:

I cannot see my express entry profile number and job seeker validation code in the above screen nor i can make any changes
but i very well remember that i gave my EE profile no & Job seeker validation code initially

is this how it is supposed to be? or have i done something wrong? Can someone answer my question.
The aforementioned screen, on my profile, shows the information you're saying you cannot see (EE profile number and Job Seeker Validation Code).

Try and contact them asking if it is indeed missing on ur app, or if it is just a glitch.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
tanvir.adnan said:
Friends,

my application is now received state but i realized that i might made a mistake in my experience calculation. my exp is no 9+ and i should be getting 14 whereas i have mentioned 15 in my application.

will they reject my application ? should i submit again ? please suggest !!

thanks
Cancel the pre check application and re submit it . Do do not need to cancel all application.

maksal786

Nov 13, 2014
Submitted my application today. Application Received - 1095***.

Just one question - Will SINP look at ties in sask like job offer or relatives ..bcoz i dont have any of them. Is is mandatory to have one under this category.

And yeah, my application is received. Does that mean i fall under 1000 cap ?

sumitdodia

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have completed my application but i would like to share following observation noted while feeling the application:

1 It did not ask to provide IELTS score for each module, and also not asking to attach IELTS test result
2. IT did not ask to attach the documents supporting settlement fund
3. There is no step asking about for settlement plan
3. I could not find any separate step to upload IMM-5475 Authority to Release Personal Information
4. Not asking for spouse or dependent's passport
5. Not asking for birth certificate of spouse or dependent

Kindly advise me if i need to act on this concerns.

Thanks in advance
Kind Regards,
sumit

maksal786

Nov 13, 2014
sumitdodia said:
Hi,

I have completed my application but i would like to share following observation noted while feeling the application:

1 It did not ask to provide IELTS score for each module, and also not asking to attach IELTS test result
2. IT did not ask to attach the documents supporting settlement fund
3. There is no step asking about for settlement plan
3. I could not find any separate step to upload IMM-5475 Authority to Release Personal Information
4. Not asking for spouse or dependent's passport
5. Not asking for birth certificate of spouse or dependent

Kindly advise me if i need to act on this concerns.

Thanks in advance
Kind Regards,
sumit

sumit..this all screens will not be available automatically. You will have to generate this screens by clicking on the relevant button available on top right corner.

maksal786

Nov 13, 2014
Babloobadshah said:
Is the quota for SINP is filled or they are still accepting the applications?
guys please share your views...
from the application number generated..somewhere around 400-450 application is received. hurry..

sumitdodia

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maksal786 said:
sumit..this all screens will not be available automatically. You will have to generate this screens by clicking on the relevant button available on top right corner.
Now what can be done to correct this mess?

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From my point of view, application started from 1094501 and till 1095500 it will count under quota.

maksal786 said:
from the application number generated..somewhere around 400-450 application is received. hurry..
Still accepting Applications, Hurry up if qualify and haven't applied yet.

and fill this form https://goo.gl/3z14qq after submmiting your application.

Babloobadshah said:
Is the quota for SINP is filled or they are still accepting the applications?
guys please share your views...
Not mandate to have relative, only thing is you need to qualify and score at least 60 points. And yes you fall under quota.

Also please fill the form https://goo.gl/3z14qq and make your entry, and if you want to join in whatsapp group, PM me your number.

maksal786 said:
Submitted my application today. Application Received - 1095***.

Just one question - Will SINP look at ties in sask like job offer or relatives ..bcoz i dont have any of them. Is is mandatory to have one under this category.

And yeah, my application is received. Does that mean i fall under 1000 cap ?

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitdodia said:
Now what can be done to correct this mess?
You have only one option I guess, Create new profile and resubmit your application again,

Make sure you atleast compelte folowing steps https://goo.gl/QkF2nA and IELTS step.

smofakhamy

Star Member
May 8, 2015
hi dears,
i submitted my application on 12th but i have one qustion

NOC have to completely match with our university degree or just compatible with job experience. because im industrial engineer and master of management technology but all of my experience related to business development.

Regards,

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for whats group admin

what happened to the group ..i didn't find it on my mobile
kindly add again