SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darklord said:
This is my first
You guys are good with your application, One more confirmation from my frnd who recently submitted application received application number 10945**

m_u

Feb 9, 2015
Hi. I've just submitted my applications.
I have all documents ready because got my application package back from FSW 2014 (cap filled)
I confirm that numbers are 10945**

I have a question about settlement plan. Should I just print out web page provided few pages before or write my own based on the information on the site.

Another question - is it mandatory to send translator-affidavit?
I have all my copies translated and certified by attorney.

Thanks in advance

PS. Forgot to ask about licensing. my noc 2281

rhkhan

Aug 16, 2014
sanjeev31aug said:
Click on the steps that you want to delete then on right bottom side you will see delete/remove option.
Thanks for your help.

I managed to delete the form which is not applicable to me but I can not find anything on right bottom side to delete additional settlement plan & previous application on either of the said steps.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Zinger19 said:
Thank you for the response. Job seeker code sorted.
I actually received it in my CIC account.

So i need to calculate my overall CLB pls assist as am not sure am calculating well.
My IELTS score- Listening 6 Reading 7 writing 7 speaking 8

Thank you for the swift response.
Its CLB 7

Carmageddon

Apr 19, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
m_u said:
Another question - is it mandatory to send translator-affidavit?
I have all my copies translated and certified by attorney.

Thanks in advance
Good question - I just re-read the instructions, and they require it! I have sent this to my translator to sign as well..
And my favorite immigration counselor also advised to have it.

But what I do about the old translations I already have? like Birth Certificate.. they have the standard translator affidavit of course, but not the one specific by that Saskachewan form..
Can I just ask him to do it? 7 months after he has originally prepared it for me?

[size=10pt]SINP EE Applicants - message me your phone number to join WhatsApp group to keep track![/size]

smofakhamy

Star Member
May 8, 2015
darklord said:
No, it has to be 3 months as mentioned. What is the problem in providing 3 month statement?
can i apply

because i don't have 14000 CAD in my account from 3 month ago. i could provide this amount of money from 1.5 months ago. can i apply?

smofakhamy

Star Member
May 8, 2015
dears for filling the background form i need more spaces for each box . is it possible to write in separate sheet by hand or have to type? i cant understand the meaning of this sentences " copy or print in a black ink' what is the meaning of print?

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smofakhamy said:
can i apply

because i don't have 14000 CAD in my account from 3 month ago. i could provide this amount of money from 1.5 months ago. can i apply?
Funds has to be 3 months old, SINP is very strict about funds and Regulated occupation

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeev31aug said:
Thanks for the information. After submitting the file, how much time they normally take to respond or provide further updates on our file.
My Friend, nobody knows the answer because they are really unpredictable but for SINP 2015 without job offer applicants (applied in Jan 2015) they started to send AORs in a week and applicants got their document update request within 3 months from the date they apply and finally they received their nominations in the 4th months. But it is possible for your applications these time decrease or increase base on SINP's workload. They usually send out 450 nominations in a months and when they don't have any backlog in their system then you can expect to get your nominations within next 3 months. ;)

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends, I just Received an Email with below contents. Please update your New Application number in the sheet.

You are receiving this email because you recently submitted an application to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) and there was an error in the number the online system assigned to your application. You were originally assigned application #10552**. This is an old application number that is no longer in use. This error has been corrected and your new application number is 10946**. Please retain your new application number and reference it in all of your communications with the SINP. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have any questions or require further information, please contact the SINP at immigration @ gov.sk.ca or (306) 798-7467.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
sanjeev31aug said:
Hello Friends, I just Received an Email with below contents.

You are receiving this email because you recently submitted an application to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) and there was an error in the number the online system assigned to your application. You were originally assigned application #10552**. This is an old application number that is no longer in use. This error has been corrected and your new application number is 10946**. Please retain your new application number and reference it in all of your communications with the SINP. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have any questions or require further information, please contact the SINP at immigration @ gov.sk.ca or (306) 798-7467.

Yes, I got that too

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
sanjeev31aug said:

I got the same mail also, mine was changed from 10553** to 10947**

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeev31aug said:

Did you see guys what I told you before?! Their system used their old unused application numbers and They found it 3 days after their system start to work!!! ;) ;D

Thank you for your interest to Saskatchewan Immigration Program!!! :p :p :p :p

sumitdodia

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Certified or notarized copy should be uploaded? of

Hi,

Please confirm if certified/notarized copy of the documents needs to be uploaded with the application as i have not certified this tons of documents.

Also pleas advise if colour scanning is required.

Thanks in advance
Sumit