+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For who finished their settelment plan succefully..I know the link but every time browsing ,,it just gives me important links to browse and gather information before and after travel to canada ...
Now Iam confused ...many of you advised us to finish it online and scan without writing externally

Please advice .....HOW????

Regards

sumitdodia

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spouse credential

Hi,

i am not sure yet,

I am principal applicant, do i need to submit education and work credential of my wife as a spouse

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Re: spouse credential for work and education

Whynot said:
Did they mention that in the checklist ??
Please provide your reference ,,thanks
Ohhh
For spouse is not required

smofakhamy

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Dears

for proof of fund i can provide this document related to one month ago, not 3 month but i can explain the reason to them, do you think they reject my application? :(

canada_hopeful

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
guys, i'm new to this forum. i want to ask the help of the moderators for the following:

1. For the passports:
Do we need to scan our old passports together with the new one? And all those stamped pages?

2. For the work experience:
If company cannot provide the job description, can we create it instead and have it notarized? If yes, is the certificate of employment and contract enough as supporting document for this?

Appreciate all your help guys!

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I was just wondering if somebody's application number has been starting with 10796**....I could see in the spreadsheet that it hs been starting only iwth 1055***..Anybody has received the same sort of format for the file number...

Does that mean my application is in the cap???

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
I noticed some people mentioning that the lack of an IELTS score field might be a glitch.

If it is really a glitch or not, I'm not sure. But that shouldn't be a problem as SINP now has our EE profile number, and via this profile they can check our IELTS scores.

Or they could simply ask us all to send a copy of the score sheet via email.

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys- Can we know the latest application number and whats the contact number of Saskatchewan Immigration Dept..

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends - Has anybody recd the applicatin number starting iwth 10796**... Am really worried why the application number is difffernt than others..

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
cooldek1986 said:
Friends - Has anybody recd the applicatin number starting iwth 10796**... Am really worried why the application number is difffernt than others..

If your status of the application is "APPLICATION RECIEVED"
then there's no need to worry about that.

If the quota would be full, then they will stop accepting the applications like NBPNP.

Chill Man!!

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kindly if someone can provide:

Saskatchewan immigration department contact phone
and
their email to send some missed documents

regards

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Whynot said:
kindly if someone can provide:

Saskatchewan immigration department contact phone
and
their email to send some missed documents

regards
Chechk your email when registered for application.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
Re: spouse credential for work and education

sumitdodia said:
Hi,

Please let me know if education and work experience credential of spouse should be attached for SINP at this point of time or not.

Thanks in advance
Sumit
HELLO ALL, THERE IS A DOCUMENT CHECKLIST THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ALONG WITH THE FORMS AND THE GUIDELINE. THIS CHECKLIST STATES ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldek1986 said:
Don't worry. When their system produced that application number for you then it would be OK.

I think I know what happened to their system and why they are sending application numbers like that.
When they started to receive applications without job offer on 02 Jan 2014 (250 applications) because of the enormous number of requests, their system couldn't handle those number of concurrent requests and it caused huge number of errors during those next hours. In that day if you wanted to save a page, you had to push the mouse button many times and from every 10 - 20 times only one time it worked! because of that, many of application numbers assigned to applicants but they remained unused till now. When they changed and updated their systems a week ago then system starts to assign those blank application numbers to new SINP Express Entry category applicants!

I am among SINP 2014 applicants and my file number which I could get nomination for it is 105**** and just before their system get updated in last week, the latest application number reached 109**** and it shows they are using their old unused application numbers for new applications.

I hope all of you guys could get your nominations very soon. ;)