cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys- Please help...

I have already submitted the applciation for the noc 2173 without gtting the Licening authroity..could oyu please let me the process to get this done...

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, i just checked the site of the APEGS (Regulary body)..

It is mentioned that

Engineer-in-Training - International graduate. Choose this application type if you received your BACHELOR degree in engineering from outside of Canada. Also, applicants who do not have a bachelor degree which is not accredited by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board (CEAB) must use this application. All candidates must start out by applying as an engineer-in-training if they have not previously been registered as a professional engineer in any province or territory of Canada. This is simply the way in which APEGS administers the registration process.

I completed BCA in Chennai which is not a engineering degree and working in Qulaity Assurance Field...
Your thoguhts or suggestions..

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flystanny said:
Hi All,

I called SK PNP Office but got a voicemail, so I left a message, complaining about the glitch in the system and how I was not sure I had attached all the required forms. To my surprise, I just got a call from them some minutes ago and the lady was very welcoming and helpful. Here are the few facts I could gather from the call.

1) She asked for my auto generated application number, which I gave her and she confirmed that my application had been received (So if you have applied and gotten the "Application Received" notification, then your file has been accepted).

2) She then searched my records and we went through all my attachments one after the other (even the ones I had attached in the wrong place), She said they were okay and had been received. However If there were any other documents I wanted to send, I could send it to immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca and indicate my application reference number in the subject of the email and they will pick it from there and add to my application.

3) I asked about the timeline for processing and in her opinion, she said it may take the same number of months as it took the Occupation in Demand Express Entry to be processed (about 5 months).

4) There is actually a glitch in the system as other people have been calling in to complain, so no need to panic . Just fill out your application and submit all the required documents and if you leave anything out in the application, you can send the rest via email or an officer reviewing will request them from you if missing from your file.

With that said, I think I would be wise to just create your application as soon as possible with the documents you have at the moment (as long as you are eligible) and send the remaining documents later..

I dont know if the threshold have reached but lets ensure we are in it.

Good luck guys..
Appreciate your initiative and sharing the info. +1 for you.

I have one query, I only attached Work Experience Letter related to my Occupation, Do we need to attach other documents related to our current or previous employment like "Pay Slips, Offer letter, ITR, Form16 etc etc?

gurnaaz_34

Apr 4, 2015
IN application guide sinp only ask for references letters, work experience showing job responsibilties on organisation letter head. thats all. if they required any other document like pay slip they will contact you later.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurnaaz_34 said:
IN application guide sinp only ask for references letters, work experience showing job responsibilties on organisation letter head. thats all. if they required any other document like pay slip they will contact you later.
Thanks, But to be safer side I am planing to send them an email with all available documents related to my current job.

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Sanjeev,

Please help me mate, as per WES, my education has been assessed as MAsters (MCA)..
I m working now in the Quality Assurance field for the last 7 years..This is part of the NOC 2173 which is mentioned as regualted occupation in Saskatchewan

Could anybody please hlpe me to throw light on the licencing crendetails..

sanjeev31aug said:
Thanks, But to be safer side I am planing to send them an email with all available documents related to my current job.

gurnaaz_34

Apr 4, 2015
process time?
i think sinp will process most of the applications within 3 months, bcoz this year sinp already done the processing for jan 2015 intake. last year sinp took 10-12 months for process the files. As we know this sub category is related with EE so surely sinp will do much faster bcoz applicants have to use this nomination in EE profile.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
hi,
where to upload birth certificates and passports of the spouse and the child?

Please guide me

Thanks

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
hi,
where to upload birth certificates and passports of the spouse and the child?

Please guide me

Thanks
Under Application section, in one of the step you will see option to create family member(right side), there you have to create family member for each, like one for your wife and one for your child, after that in each family member section you will see steps to add birth certificate and passport and other forms like background information and additional family member details.

You have attached those documents separately for each member.

flystanny

Mar 14, 2012
sanjeev31aug said:
Appreciate your initiative and sharing the info. +1 for you.

I have one query, I only attached Work Experience Letter related to my Occupation, Do we need to attach other documents related to our current or previous employment like "Pay Slips, Offer letter, ITR, Form16 etc etc?
Well as per the guide and my telephone conversation with the PNP officer, Your detailed work reference will suffice but in a case where you are unable to get that, then your payslips, letter from a supervisor, employment letter and any other document that would help validate your work history will suffice.

Feel free to attach all if that will give you a stronger validation. I am doing the same.

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys- Any idea if we can cahnge the NOC..Would it be taken as misleading the Visa Officer as chaning the noc might ban for 2 years..

Seniors- please help me...

flystanny

Mar 14, 2012
gurnaaz_34 said:
process time?
i think sinp will process most of the applications within 3 months, bcoz this year sinp already done the processing for jan 2015 intake. last year sinp took 10-12 months for process the files. As we know this sub category is related with EE so surely sinp will do much faster bcoz applicants have to use this nomination in EE profile.
Thats very likely..