Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
So far 69 points is the score required. Only once it was 68 since more NOCs were added.

kunley

May 20, 2014
Good morning people, pls I'm in a delima.
I got sinp pnp few days ago.
I have ECA for my PhD which I graduated with June last year. I also have seven years working experience as a banker so I claimed 7 years in the EOI and also ECA for PhD which is one year old. I also have an aunt in Sask.

A telegram post ITA group I joined informed me that I have to get ECA for my Bsc and Msc for me to be able to claim 7 years working experience, that my PhD will only give me one year working experience. I want to confirm if this assertion is correct pls.
U have to get your Bsc assessed, and also such BSC must be related to occupation you claim.

jhunix

Star Member
Jan 9, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Cebu
App. Filed.......
19-07-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi guys, just wondering what should be the best answer to this question.

"What is your level of education?"

Is the answer "Two or more Certificate, Diplomas or Degrees. One must be for a program of three years or more" acceptable in my case. (Not sure if I could combine my certificate completed here in Canada and my bachelor's degree in my home country)

I have completed my certificate/diploma here in Canada last year and at the same time, I have a bachelor's degree in my home country which is equivalent to 4 years per IQAS. I just want to make sure as I am about to create an express entry profile. Your advice is highly valuable to me. Thank you so much in advance guys.

Shamps

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hello fellas,

i received an invitation from SINP on the 2nd October draw and I submitted my documents and paid the processing fees today. My NOC is 0621.

keeping my fingers crossed, What is the current processing time taken by SINP to take a decision for an application?

thanks in advance!
I received my nomination today.
NOC - 0621
ITA - 2nd Oct 19 (68 Points)
Application submitted - 28th Nov 19
In Process - 15th Dec 19
ADR - 24th Dec 19
ADR submitted - 31th Dec 19
Nomination Received and Accepted - 8th Jan 20