@mitS

May 5, 2018
Hi,

SINP paper based applicant.
Nationality ~ Indian
AOR ~ June 17.
FT ~July 17.
Waiting for MR..
Main Applicant & Dependent applicants IELTS has already expired before 3months ?? Any suggestions or help as if we would be required to submit fresh ielts results?? or should we wait for visa office to get back to us in this regard or is it not required to resubmit??

Really appreciate any help in this matter...

Thanks
Amit

@mitS

May 5, 2018
Hi,

SINP paper based applicant.
Nationality ~ Indian
AOR ~ June 17.
FT ~July 17.
Waiting for MR..
Main Applicant & Dependent applicants IELTS has already expired before 3months ?? Any suggestions or help as if we would be required to submit fresh ielts results?? or should we wait for visa office to get back to us in this regard or is it not required to resubmit??

Really appreciate any help in this matter...

Thanks
Amit

mohammedyahya

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Jeddah
Hi All,

I am preparing my SINP application separately (not through Express Entry). Please, I need to know what is the fund's amount required for a family (me, my wife and two children - 4 members).

Is there any official link that shows this?

denish99147

Apr 4, 2018
Hi All,

I am preparing my SINP application separately (not through Express Entry). Please, I need to know what is the fund's amount required for a family (me, my wife and two children - 4 members).

Better check on CIC website you will get perfect amount

Guisouro

Apr 2, 2018
Hi All,

So that you have an idea, this link is regarding the required funds for the Saskatchewan Express Entry- but not sure if the amount is the same for your particular application. Check under "Settlement Funds" (Four people: $23,181):

http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

Edit: Also, make sure you have the required funds in your account for at least 3+ months (check the exact minimum amount of time for your particular application).

Last edited:

canada_roadmap

Mar 15, 2018
Do we need to apply for this for 2173 ?? I have 4 yrs Bachelors degree in IT.

" If your Bachelor's degree is in Engineering, you must apply to the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) for a letter showing that your application for registration as an Engineer-in-Training has been approved or, a letter from APEGS indicating that you have been assigned Confirmatory Exams. "

Please help.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Do we need to apply for this for 2173 ?? I have 4 yrs Bachelors degree in IT.

" If your Bachelor's degree is in Engineering, you must apply to the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) for a letter showing that your application for registration as an Engineer-in-Training has been approved or, a letter from APEGS indicating that you have been assigned Confirmatory Exams. "

Please help.
I think you can check this with SK Customer Service or drop a email to them.