+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

kushsunny

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi guys,

I got nominated for the SINP OID express entry. I know i have to wait for ITA. If I do get the ITA, what is the next step? I completed all federal forms in the SINP Oasis system, do I need to update another form or SINP would send those forms to federal?
Hi,

what you have responded in ADR of intend to live in saskatchewan while your relative is in Manitoba. i also got the same ADR because my relative is in ontario. your response will be highly appreciated.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thanks Mr. Ashuindia.

In continuation to your earlier reply, I tried to search for non regulated NOC which i found in Manitoba province. I shall complete my 1 year as a Engineering Manager on 1st April. Hence I can apply under 0211 NOC with 1 year experience which is non regulated NOC in Manitoba. However, I feel that my points shall be very less compare to cut off of past Manitoba PNP draw. Keeping finger cross, I am willing to apply EOI in Manitoba in-demand occupation. I have following question for same.

1) Being a different NOC (0211), can I apply for Manitoba PNP with express entry registration number of 2132 NOC which I already have?
2) In case of new EE profile requirement for 0211 NOC, can I generate two EE profiles with different NOC?

I am really thankful for the guidance you have provided.

Regards
Kandarp
That's not work. Manitoba needs job offer or some Local connection to apply. Do you have?
Only SINP OID (for Non EE applicants) and EE are the best.
For NOC 0211, they need Min. 5 years experience as Manager.
Employment requirements
A bachelor's degree in engineering is usually required.
  • Extensive experience in an engineering discipline, including supervisory experience, is required.
  • Registration as a Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is usually required.
No. Only one EE profile is sufficient.
In conclusion, you choose SINP EE and go for APEGS for 2132. At least after some time you will get Nomination.

Ps39

Jan 21, 2018
Hello Ashuindian

I got queries on my application yesterday.
They are asking about:
Your job duties and responsibilities.
The number of hour per week
Supervisor contact details.

My concern is:

I have changed my job 2 years back I.e in 2016.
I have given my job responsibilities of my last job where I worked for 8 years.
May I require to provide latest job’s responsibility? Which may differ from last job or NOC which i selected.
Secondly, where I was last working. During my first four year I was not on the rolls of the company directly but on the rolls of a HR management company and later on move to company’ s on roll.
The job responsibilities letter which i have already provided is for last 4 years out of total 8 years although responsibilities were same during the entire stint.
So, may I require to provide a letter from HR management company?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello Ashuindian

I got queries on my application yesterday.
They are asking about:
Your job duties and responsibilities.
The number of hour per week
Supervisor contact details.

My concern is:

I have changed my job 2 years back I.e in 2016.
I have given my job responsibilities of my last job where I worked for 8 years.
May I require to provide latest job’s responsibility? Which may differ from last job or NOC which i selected.
Secondly, where I was last working. During my first four year I was not on the rolls of the company directly but on the rolls of a HR management company and later on move to company’ s on roll.
The job responsibilities letter which i have already provided is for last 4 years out of total 8 years although responsibilities were same during the entire stint.
So, may I require to provide a letter from HR management company?
U have to Explain Job duties and responsibilities for each Post clearly even if the company is the same.
Better mention it clearly like 5-6 days per week, full time ( 8 hrs. Per day)
Duly signed and stamped by 2 company officials with contact details.
If your latest job is differ from intended noc and not claiming points for that then no need to provide Ref. Letter for these 2 years.
No need explain about Rolls because they didn't ask it and generally they don't have interest in that.
You have to provide Job reference letter for rest 4 years as well even if the responsibilitis are same. Because you are claiming points for that.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/reference-letter-query.437978/

Last edited:

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

Ps39

Jan 21, 2018
U have to Explain Job duties and responsibilities for each Post clearly even if the company is the same.
Better mention it clearly like 5-6 days per week, full time ( 8 hrs. Per day)
Duly signed and stamped by 2 company officials with contact details.
If your latest job is differ from intended noc and not claiming points for that then no need to provide Ref. Letter for these 2 years.
No need explain about Rolls because they didn't ask it and generally they don't have interest in that.
You have to provide Job reference letter for rest 4 years as well even if the responsibilitis are same. Because you are claiming points for that.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/reference-letter-query.437978/
Thanks Ashuindian

Ps39

Jan 21, 2018
Today, I got letter from my previous employer for last 4 years experience in that company but HR does not mentioned about my salary even they wrote
“ Please note XXXX does not disclose any salary information as a part of this letter”
Hope this will not have any -ve impact. Rest all salary slips , ITR already submitted by me.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
To createan SINP profile, as an EE subcategory, am I to choose skilled worker or Economic immigration applicant or something different?
Economic.
You can write Intl. Skilled Worker too.

Last edited:

Kandarp36

Nov 30, 2017
That's not work. Manitoba needs job offer or some Local connection to apply. Do you have?
Only SINP OID (for Non EE applicants) and EE are the best.
For NOC 0211, they need Min. 5 years experience as Manager.
Employment requirements
A bachelor's degree in engineering is usually required.
  • Extensive experience in an engineering discipline, including supervisory experience, is required.
  • Registration as a Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is usually required.
No. Only one EE profile is sufficient.
In conclusion, you choose SINP EE and go for APEGS for 2132. At least after some time you will get Nomination.
Thanks a lot dear to finally conclude and bring me out from a big big big confusion.
I am really thankful to you.

Regards
Kandarp

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16