Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Tried thrice but no luck.. It's for the lucky ones unless they upgrade their IT infra. 2282 was present in SINP OID earlier ( in 2016) but after they removed IT occupations entirely from their list.. Waiting ever since.... Quite a positive this time.. Is there any trend or time interval when they come up eith new demand list.? Thanks in advance :)
In May per year.
What is the problem in NSNP Demand EE category B. Can open in Jan.
This is a very useful forum about NS.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/nova-scotia-provincial-nominee-program-january-2015.252227/unread

Incomerinca

Dec 9, 2017
NOC Code......
In May per year.
What is the problem in NSNP Demand EE category B. Can open in Jan.
This is a very useful forum about NS.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/nova-scotia-provincial-nominee-program-january-2015.252227/unread
It gives Server error all the time and the last time when it opened (few days back) , I asked my friends in USA and Canada also but they were also getting server error. I have also been following forums for NSNP Category B and in there people ask all the time about success formula to few lucky ones but nobody answers clearly or end up giving credit to their luck. I have had minimum 8 hours of rigorous efforts each time it opened this calender year. Can you please share success story if you are aware regarding NSNP. I am so positive for next OID list and praying continuously. :(

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
It gives Server error all the time and the last time when it opened (few days back) , I asked my friends in USA and Canada also but they were also getting server error. I have also been following forums for NSNP Category B and in there people ask all the time about success formula to few lucky ones but nobody answers clearly or end up giving credit to their luck. I have had minimum 8 hours of rigorous efforts each time it opened this calender year. Can you please share success story if you are aware regarding NSNP. I am so positive for next OID list and praying continuously. :(
10% chances of inclusion again.

Reactions: Incomerinca

Incomerinca

Dec 9, 2017
NOC Code......
10% chances of inclusion again.
At least a ray of hope... Job outlook is fair where as they have 180 openings as per their demand forecast. 2282 was featured in the list but 2281 not appeared till date at least from 2016. Not sure whether these factors are taken in to account while publishing OID list. Fingers crossed though.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
At least a ray of hope... Job outlook is fair where as they have 180 openings as per their demand forecast. 2282 was featured in the list but 2281 not appeared till date at least from 2016. Not sure whether these factors are taken in to account while publishing OID list. Fingers crossed though.
Jobs in IT field have ended there.

shohel112

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
There is option for international graduation (outside canada) to get member in training license of Apegs. But the processing time quite long around 12 months and you need to do some career assessment.
Some steps you need to prepare included creating Apegs account for Member in training registration. Remember to choose option for International graduation. Upgrade Wes eca to icap and choose Apegs as adress to receive wes icap report. Do some assessment and report. Provide some documents as Apegs requested.

Good luck dear
Hi Wayne,
Do I need to send all the documents to WES again for APEGS assesment? I already did my ECA (Bachelor in civil engineering) from WES. WES is supposed to store my Certificate and Transcript .
Thanks in Advance

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Hi Wayne,
Do I need to send all the documents to WES again for APEGS assesment? I already did my ECA (Bachelor in civil engineering) from WES. WES is supposed to store my Certificate and Transcript .
Thanks in Advance
No need dear, WES had your record. If they need further verification, they will inform you.

Reactions: shohel112

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
I got the following email from SINP.

The occupation you have identified in your application is one that requires licensure in Saskatchewan.Your application with our office will be held for up to one year from the date of this correspondence, providing you time to receive the required Professional Status or Licensure from the professional regulatory organization. Failure to submit your Professional Status or Licensure within one year will result in your application being returned. You will not receive any further reminders after this email.

What does the above message means? My application will be freezed and wont process till they recive the license or not? Or they still process the application and give the nomination when i submit the license?

My application status is "in process". Should the status be "waiting from applicant" in this case?

Please help.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Tell them that license will be available for thins NOC in 2-3 months. Why are you stopping for 1 year.
I think this is the surety of Nomination.

Kandarp36

Nov 30, 2017
1. ECA received from WES for immigration purpose is not sufficient. You need to get in touch with WES again and ask for upgrade the assessm ent for subject by subject assessment. I am not sure whether they need transcript again, timeline and fee. I am also exploring at the moment. APEGS should be receiving party of assessment from WES directly. If you have Master degree, you need to have assessment for both Master and Bachelor degree.

2. Once you have all the documentation , then you need to apply online for EIT to APEGS. You need to pay fee twice. Once for applying for EIT and then for education assessment by APGES subsidiary branch. This looks ridicules to me. Let you know as I get Info or you can share if you have already experienced it.

However, you can apply for SINP EE as it opens even without EIT or educational assessment from APEGS. They will hold your application until you provide the necessary information for prescribed timeframe. After that, they will return saying incomplete information and fee will not be refunded.

Thanks
Thanks ashu

If APEGS charges us for education assessment as you said above than what is the meaning of WES here? Afterall WESis also an education evaluation process. Does it mean that we have to pay two times for education evaluation?

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
I got the following email from SINP.

The occupation you have identified in your application is one that requires licensure in Saskatchewan.Your application with our office will be held for up to one year from the date of this correspondence, providing you time to receive the required Professional Status or Licensure from the professional regulatory organization. Failure to submit your Professional Status or Licensure within one year will result in your application being returned. You will not receive any further reminders after this email.

What does the above message means? My application will be freezed and wont process till they recive the license or not? Or they still process the application and give the nomination when i submit the license?

My application status is "in process". Should the status be "waiting from applicant" in this case?

Please help.
I applied license under NOC 2173 and I got approved around 8 -12 weeks from CIPS.....I am not sure about this is the license or not as I got I.S.P. approval letter and Certificate from CIPS in which they mention membership number. So, May be membership number is License which SINP are talking about.But one more thing not in any document which I got from CIPS, they can't mention any NOC number like that.

Reactions: ourcanadavisa

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
I applied license under NOC 2173 and I got approved around 8 -12 weeks from CIPS.....I am not sure about this is the license or not as I got I.S.P. approval letter and Certificate from CIPS in which they mention membership number. So, May be membership number is License which SINP are talking about.But one more thing not in any document which I got from CIPS, they can't mention any NOC number like that.
Please let me know when you applied and when you got the ISP approval letter.