+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

bhavin_55

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Is it absolutely necessary to obtain ISP from CIPS before applying for SINP or we can submit at later stage as well? My NOC is 2173 could you please help with?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Is it absolutely necessary to obtain ISP from CIPS before applying for SINP or we can submit at later stage as well? My NOC is 2173 could you please help with?
You can submit after form submission. BUT send it must before Nomination.

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
I have already started for the same however in meanwhile in case SINP opens up and wanted to submit application. Thanks for your reply I will keep my application ready then.
Hi,
If you have already fill the form for ISP membership, Can you please tell me where to get the CIPS Membership Number because it is required in the form, also how did you submit the form and the employment letters is it by email or we have to send physical copies to their address ?
thanks in advance..

bhavin_55

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Hi,
If you have already fill the form for ISP membership, Can you please tell me where to get the CIPS Membership Number because it is required in the form, also how did you submit the form and the employment letters is it by email or we have to send physical copies to their address ?
thanks in advance..
Regarding Membership number question is posted on separate Forum by myself only.. waiting for response.... regarding sending details you can send by email or Courier best is email as it save time and money.

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
I also got response:
Hi:

You do not need to fill in the box for a membership number, one will be assigned to you when you join CIPS.

You can provide a credit card number on the payment page or if you prefer indicate on the payment page that you would like to be invoiced. An invoice will be emailed to you which you can pay online.

You can email your completed application form, your CIPS Code of Ethics exam certificate and reference letters.

If you are applying under the Education Plus Experience route, your course by course assessment must be mailed to us by the agency doing the assessment.

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Is there any quota for each NOC even though the application is successfully submitted? What will happen to the application if the quota is over?

Hamin

Nov 6, 2017
I have been in canada since 20th june 2017. I got 8 months open work permit. W I'd like to try sinp with hospitality sector pilot project. To do that, Do i need a LMIA ?
  • Food/Beverage Server (NOC 6513)
  • Food Counter Attendant/Kitchen Helper (NOC 6711)
  • Housekeeping/Cleaning Staff (NOC 6731)