+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Carmageddon said:
Thank you!
Damn, you are about 20 numbers after me in series (I submitted June 9th), and mine is still Received ???
I wonder if I should start worrying?
Yes start worrying...at least I will not be the only one trying to figure out what evil algorithm they are using to select applications...but seriously now folks -do you think they are straight filtering out "undesirable" applications or are they just prioritizing certain applications for fast processing. 42 days for old Gorot2 was super quick

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
I got invitation to apply from New Brunswick.. They have asked in one of the form whether I have applied in any other provinces. I have applied SINP in mid of June 2015.

It is still in app received status. Do I need to declare this in NB form as they can doubt on my credibility as I have applied for multiple provinces.

Also last year apr i have applied for NS but application came back due to CAP. should i mention this as well

Carmageddon

Apr 19, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sunil_JZ said:
Yes start worrying...at least I will not be the only one trying to figure out what evil algorithm they are using to select applications...but seriously now folks -do you think they are straight filtering out "undesirable" applications or are they just prioritizing certain applications for fast processing. 42 days for old Gorot2 was super quick
It is a fair question, Does anyone here who is "In Process" also said in application that he previously submitted an immigration application (like FSW 2014), and attached the rejection letter?
Could that be why my case is "low priority"?

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumairak said:
the sheet has limited access and i have requested to admin for the access through google drive. do i need to wait for the access or what?

i am putting my details here in case sanjeev31aug wants to update the sheet.
it turned to process last week. im assuming august 7 bcz last time i checked in was during the week so i dont know exactly when the status changed.:)
and the last digits are 477X
PLEASE, USE THIS LINK TO CHANGE YOUR RESPONSE, All you need is to click on the link, then click "Edit Your Response" >> https://goo.gl/3z14qq

Also Access provided,plz check your email.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
JZPASSI said:
I got invitation to apply from New Brunswick.. They have asked in one of the form whether I have applied in any other provinces. I have applied SINP in mid of June 2015.

It is still in app received status. Do I need to declare this in NB form as they can doubt on my credibility as I have applied for multiple provinces.

Also last year apr i have applied for NS but application came back due to CAP. should i mention this as well
Yes, you should mention about SINP but I don't think NS is necessary as its not relevant anymore.

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
Carmageddon said:
Thank you!
Damn, you are about 20 numbers after me in series (I submitted June 9th), and mine is still Received ???
I wonder if I should start worrying?
dont get worried just wait. i also thought that i wont get this status soon and that is the reason i stopped checking my account :) but now i have got it. lets just pray and wait.
good luck

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
sanjeev31aug said:
PLEASE, USE THIS LINK TO CHANGE YOUR RESPONSE, All you need is to click on the link, then click "Edit Your Response" >> https://goo.gl/3z14qq

Also Access provided,plz check your email.
thank you sanjeev. i have updated the sheet.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Carmageddon said:
It is a fair question, Does anyone here who is "In Process" also said in application that he previously submitted an immigration application (like FSW 2014), and attached the rejection letter?
Could that be why my case is "low priority"?
My app is "in process" right now and I submitted two refusal letters, also one in FSW 2014, so I don't think it's relevant.

JulieAnn83

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
SINP-EE 08-06-2015
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2016
LANDED..........
08-03-2016
Hello Guys,

My status is now "in process" but I'm a little worried. I prepared my documents as early as March and had been waiting for the SINP-EE to open. When I saw that the OASIS had become active, I immediately uploaded all my documents and my filled up forms ( filled up and signed by March) . I just noticed later on that the forms had new revisions and I can no longer cancel my application. :) Do you think this will have impact on my application?
Moreover, I submitted my application on June 8 and I renewed my passport last June 30. My old passport number is still on the application.
I have updated my CIC-EE profile but I don't know how I can update SINP. Can I submit a request of revision/extension form at this point or just wait until the next process?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
JulieAnn83 said:
Hello Guys,

My status is now "in process" but I'm a little worried. I prepared my documents as early as March and had been waiting for the SINP-EE to open. When I saw that the OASIS had become active, I immediately uploaded all my documents and my filled up forms ( filled up and signed by March) . I just noticed later on that the forms had new revisions and I can no longer cancel my application. :) Do you think this will have impact on my application?
Moreover, I submitted my application on June 8 and I renewed my passport last June 30. My old passport number is still on the application.
I have updated my CIC-EE profile but I don't know how I can update SINP. Can I submit a request of revision/extension form at this point or just wait until the next process?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
The request of revision form is only applicable for nominations already issued

You can send your new passport to immigration dot documents at saskatchewan dot ca with your file number.

If you're up to it you can submit the updated forms as well but if they have not returned your application it may be that there aren't any issues.

JulieAnn83

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
SINP-EE 08-06-2015
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2016
LANDED..........
08-03-2016
bellaluna said:
The request of revision form is only applicable for nominations already issued

You can send your new passport to immigration dot documents at saskatchewan dot ca with your file number.

If you're up to it you can submit the updated forms as well but if they have not returned your application it may be that there aren't any issues.
Hello BellaLuna,

Thank you for the advice. I just sent my new passport copy. Do you think I also need to submit an updated IMM0008? This form contains the passport information.
Appreciate again your help. :)

patib

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gorot2 said:
Good Day house just a quick update again, i got my ITA this morning 1 am SA time, now i have to begin the final process which is applying for the permanent residency before the 60 days expires 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Congratulation Gorot. I wish you all the best. I got my nomination last Friday being August 07, 2015. I will also be waiting for my ITA.

affirmative

Jun 9, 2015
patib said:
Congratulation Gorot. I wish you all the best. I got my nomination last Friday being August 07, 2015. I will also be waiting for my ITA.
Congratulation Patib & Gorot. Best of luck. Please keep us updated about yours further processing to CIC.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
JulieAnn83 said:
Hello BellaLuna,

Thank you for the advice. I just sent my new passport copy. Do you think I also need to submit an updated IMM0008? This form contains the passport information.
Appreciate again your help. :)
I think you can wait for them to let you know if it's needed to update the form because in a way, your previous passport was still valid at the time of the application. :)