+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Pkotla

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Pkotla said:
Hi,

Do we have any mail ID of CIC to check/follow up for my 2nd AOR or any other sort of queries..?
Guys can some one reply on this please..Ashuindian waiting for your reply

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Pkotla said:
Guys can some one reply on this please..Ashuindian waiting for your reply
Nope, only case specific inquiry

everestNP

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
In Additional FAmily Information- there in instruction to fill names in English AND in your native language. but there is no space to write name in native language. Should I write like this in name column- Hemnat Taylor (xxxxx- names in native by inked pen)??

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
everestNP said:
In Additional FAmily Information- there in instruction to fill names in English AND in your native language. but there is no space to write name in native language. Should I write like this in name column- Hemnat Taylor (xxxxx- names in native by inked pen)??
Yes i did the same and got nomination and Aor as well.

Do this, like write ur name wth black pen(as it mentioned at the starting of the form) next to your name(written in English.)

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
antosha-85 said:
Hi, guys! I'm moving my question here because no one could clearly answer it in another thread. You're here because you've gone through the process of preparing all the documents and I hope you can share your experience and give me advice.

I have a question regarding an affidavit.

If I follow exactly that pattern (that I can download from a site) then it means I need to have more than ten affidavits because I can only list one item (document) - "....Declaration and I declare that the contents of the document are the same as the contents of the (SINGULAR form for document) document." I have more than 10 documents translated - do I need to have more than 10 affidavits???

Do I need to mark my documents "A" and "B"? I don't see any sense here because the difference would be clear as the languages are different.

Hi, guys! I'm moving my question here because no one could clearly answer it in another thread. You're here because you've gone through the process of preparing all the documents and I hope you can share your experience and give me advice.

I have a question regarding an affidavit.

If I follow exactly that pattern (that I can download from a site) then it means I need to have more than ten affidavits because I can only list one item (document) - "....Declaration and I declare that the contents of the document are the same as the contents of the (SINGULAR form for document) document." I have more than 10 documents translated - do I need to have more than 10 affidavits???

Do I need to mark my documents "A" and "B"? I don't see any sense here because the difference would be clear as the languages are different.

As I was told and personally heard an affidavit is a document just to confirm that translator is confident in English and translating the document correctly and honestly. If you go on the Internet you can find many examples of affidavits of different templates.

Moreover, "I, __________________________________, of the City/Town of ________________ in
the Province of __________________________, do solemnly declare that:"

What if I don't have any provinces in my country???

And here I go to the main question - Can I slightly adjust the affidavit and make it that way that in one affidavit I can list all my translated documents and it would be more natural (regarding Province I can replace with Region or Area)?

Thanks, guys!
1 Affidavit is req. as per the no. of Languages in your application and as per the lang. you have to modify the affidavit's language.

As you do not have the provinces,instead of this you can write the state or Region name.

Nadder

Oct 29, 2016
Hi All,

I got nominated from SINP last week but no email came from CIC to approve this nomination.

Is there somthing wrong it is normal to take sometime to get the nomination email.

I also realized that my wife last name on the nomination is written wrongly, so could this be the reason CIC didn't send me the approval email

I contacted SINP they said i should contact CIC, because they decide to send the nomination or not. how can i contact CIC??

can they really decide to not send me the nomination approval if they decide to ??

Please advise as i don't want to miss more time

Thanks aloooooooot

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Nadder said:
Hi All,

I got nominated from SINP last week but no email came from CIC to approve this nomination.

Is there somthing wrong it is normal to take sometime to get the nomination email.

I also realized that my wife last name on the nomination is written wrongly, so could this be the reason CIC didn't send me the approval email

I contacted SINP they said i should contact CIC, because they decide to send the nomination or not. how can i contact CIC??

can they really decide to not send me the nomination approval if they decide to ??

Thanks aloooooooot
How did u know about your nomination approval? Send email repeatedly to SINP and ask at immigration@gov.sk.ca

koniloni

Star Member
May 5, 2015
I have created my profile here https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca/apex/f?p=305:101:14288107603677. But could not submit my application. Anybody know when it will be open to take new applications?

Nadder

Oct 29, 2016
ashuindian said:
How did u know about your nomination approval? Send email repeatedly to SINP and ask at immigration@gov.sk.ca
Thanks for the advise, i will send them an email as well

But, I got an email from SINP that i am nominated and on the website it is shown as well.

I called SINP they said you are already nominated and the delay is from CIC.

how can i contact CIC??

i am in a lembo now

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Nadder said:

But, I got an email from SINP that i am nominated and on the website it is shown as well.

how can i contact CIC??

i am in a lembo now
What is the meaning? U r saying CIC didn't send email. CIC doesn't send email about nomination. This is SINP duty. After getting nomination certificate u have to apply for CIC . So don't spread confusion here.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Nadder said:

how can i contact CIC??

i am in a lembo now
Congrats!!!!! When did you applied?

masaudakhter

Aug 1, 2015
Can I submit 2 profiles in Saskatchewan, one for OID, and one for SINP EE?
Also I have federal EE Profile so if I say yes in the 2nd question then it is considered as SINP, and as I want to apply as OID then I have to say no in 2nd question which asks that do u have cic express entry profile and job code? so if I say no then I am hiding from them . kindly guide me

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Nadder said:
Hi All,

You should find a question with yes (accept) or no (reject on your cuc profile
One u accept leave it 1-2 working days and ur points will be +600

Thanks aloooooooot

alamutu

Nov 10, 2016
Nadder said:

how can i contact CIC??

i am in a lembo now
Congratulations , please when did you apply?