+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

mongoose

Star Member
May 24, 2016
ashuindian said:
Nope. But u can make some changes according to noc 2171, and go for it
Thank you ashuindian. Can you please be more specific about "make some changes according to noc 2171"? You mean change the job?

Another question is regarding Skilled Work Experience in Points Assessment Grid. Is this skilled work experience supposed to come from job types listed in "Saskatchewan in-demand list" or any skilled (A, B, etc) jobs? Great thanks.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
mongoose said:
Thank you ashuindian. Can you please be more specific about "make some changes according to noc 2171"? You mean change the job?

Another question is regarding Skilled Work Experience in Points Assessment Grid. Is this skilled work experience supposed to come from job types listed in "Saskatchewan in-demand list" or any skilled (A, B, etc) jobs? Great thanks.
Yes, in Job Reference letter job duties and responsibilities.
They count job experience related to your intended NOC only. Other job experience is useless and u can't claim any point for that.

CK10583

Aug 8, 2016
Avery One ,

I am From Baroda - Gujarat - India ,
I Put my file for SINP - International Skill Worker with Job Offer Latter in last January 2016 & I got my Application Number on 09.03.2016 and after long time in 21st November Embassy call for verification . ( After approx 7-8 Months ) .

And now yet there is no any feedback or any update.

Can any one tell me now what is next ? and yet how many time they take for other process ( if possible give me full description with approx time )

Because i did my IELTS in Jully 2015 and now this year jully 2017 its expired

So what can i do ? give me guideline and suggestion as u all possible.

CK10583

Aug 8, 2016
Avery One ,

I Put my file for SINP - International Skill Worker with Job Offer Latter in last January 2016 & I got my Application Number on 09.03.2016 and after long time in 21st November Embassy call for verification . ( After approx 7-8 Months ) .

Can any one tell me now what is next ? and yet how many time they take for other process ( if possible give me full description with approx time )

So what can i do ? give me guideline and suggestion as u all possi

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
CK10583 said:
Avery One ,

SINP never approve job offer for out landers, and without that everything impossible. Retake IELTS and apply for SINP OID or EE in new intake.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
rupali786 said:
Hello Ashu,

Doesnt matter at all. You are so knowledgeable. Hats off to you.

Thanks
Yaar tum log Taang tudwaoge meri, chane ke jhaad par charha2 kar.
By the way, thanx alot for appreciation.

CK10583

Aug 8, 2016
Avery One ,

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CK10583 said:
Avery One ,

As you have already file PR application, you don't need to worry about IELTS now. You can get gcms notes to check what is the status of your file.

Shaparad

Dec 13, 2016
I have an inquiry about the proof of fund
I have a cheque payable to my spouse from Bank of America in the US from her brother which cover about 90 % of the required fund, but she is not living in the USA
is that cheque sufficient and acceptable for the program prerequisites or it should be transferred to her bank account first then attached POF letter

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Shaparad said:
I have an inquiry about the proof of fund
I have a cheque payable to my spouse from Bank of America in the US from her brother which cover about 90 % of the required fund, but she is not living in the USA
is that cheque sufficient and acceptable for the program prerequisites or it should be transferred to her bank account first then attached POF letter
It's not that simple.. you need to deposit in her bank.. You should also get a gift deed from her brother that the money need not be returned. After 3 months get letter from Bank about balance available and send it to Sinp

Shaparad

Dec 13, 2016
SMani said:
It's not that simple.. you need to deposit in her bank.. You should also get a gift deed from her brother that the money need not be returned. After 3 months get letter from Bank about balance available and send it to Sinp

Thanks a lot for your brief answer

ddas_se

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
ashuindian said:
" No Representative"
Ashu Bhai If i choose "No Representative" for SINP ...fine. But tomorrow with almighty grace if i receive a SINP nomination....It will be credited to my base EE profile which is managed by my representative. Please suggest.

Tejas22

Dec 23, 2016
CK10583 said:
Avery One ,

Hi, I am from Baroda too, Please share your contact number.
CK10583 said:
Avery One ,

Hi, I am from Baroda too. I applied for SINP OID on 4th of Jan. My mail ID is teju22in@yahoo.com. Please share your contact detail.

ddas_se

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
ashuindian said:
Then u can pay for his sacrifices. Money is next to GOD.
It is not a question of Money my friend just asking for the right process. Is is possible to go further without him (consultant) even if my EE profile is managed by him.