+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

dreamcanada66

Feb 7, 2016
emetos05 said:
Hello guys. Just thought I should update this house. I finally got the ppr email. AOR was April 2016. Thanks for the support and best wishes to all.
Congrats mate.
Please share your timeline with us.
NOC
Nationality
Subimmetd date
funds conversion date
Nomination
ITA
Aprroval

Pankaj99

Nov 21, 2016
DiNaV said:
YOu are under 30 years of age so I wonder why your score is so low. However, this spouse thing is just a hoax. When they give you marks for spouse, they deduct from your score, do you know that? So having a spouse and their Edu or IELTS is no added benefit to any applicant in my view. For e.g.
Hi,

Do you have any idea whether being unmarried is an advantage or being married(with a dependent children), even if they have same score ? Or there is no dependency on marital status.

Thanks in advance,
Pankaj

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Pankaj99 said:
Hi,

Do you have any idea whether being unmarried is an advantage or being married(with a dependent children), even if they have same score ? Or there is no dependency on marital status.

Thanks in advance,
Pankaj
IMO...being married or not has no drastic effect on the CRS. However, I cannot comment if CIC or SINP or for that matter any Canadian govt. org. gives preference to married people over unmarried for immigration. I have a strong feeling that they must be considering this factor while giving nomination but its just my assumption from some online articles I have read on how the Canadian govt. wants more youth in their country and what more better than people with families?!

dreamcanada66

Feb 7, 2016
Pankaj99 said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance,
Pankaj
If your sppouse has Master(ECA done) and has IELTS then no difference. Otherwise, show married, spouse not accompanying . Then this will increase your 18-20 CRS points

pandyalakulish

Star Member
Dec 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/10/2013
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Need help. My friend application for on-demand SINP application become ineligible.

She got below response from SINP:
"You do not have at least one year of work experience in the past 10 years related to your field of
education or training and in a high skilled occupation in the National Occupational Classification
(NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "0" that is considered to be in‐demand in Saskatchewan."

Education: Bachelor of Commerce

Below experience letter provided:

This is to certify that Mrs. XXX was employed with us fulltime as a Small appliance service technician, from 1st Jan 2005 to 20th May 2016. She was paid monthly remuneration of Rs. XXX

Below is a list of duties she has performed during her tenure:

• Repair small electrical appliances, such as lawn and garden equipment, power tools etc.
• Prepare estimates and written accounts of work performed.
• Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
• Providing timely and quality repairs of customers’ products
• Disassemble appliances so that problems can be diagnosed and repairs can be made.
• Reassemble units after repairs are made, making adjustments and cleaning and lubricating parts as needed.
• Refer to schematic drawings, product manuals, and troubleshooting guides in order to diagnose and repair problems.
• Replace worn and defective parts such as switches, bearings, transmissions, belts, gears, circuit boards, or defective wiring.
• Trace electrical circuits, following diagrams, and conduct tests with circuit testers and other equipment to locate shorts and grounds.
• Estimate the costs of repairs/replacements
• Analyze electrical circuit diagrams and test circuits to identify any short-circuit.
• Consult customer or refer to work order to establish nature of the appliance malfunction
• Replace components and subcomponents and reassemble appliance using hand tools and soldering.
• Complete all service repair reports in full detail

Can someone tell me why application become ineligible?

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
pandyalakulish said:
Need help. My friend application for on-demand SINP application become ineligible.

She got below response from SINP:
"You do not have at least one year of work experience in the past 10 years related to your field of
education or training and in a high skilled occupation in the National Occupational Classification
(NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "0" that is considered to be in‐demand in Saskatchewan."

Education: Bachelor of Commerce

Below experience letter provided:

This is to certify that Mrs. XXX was employed with us fulltime as a Small appliance service technician, from 1st Jan 2005 to 20th May 2016. She was paid monthly remuneration of Rs. XXX

Below is a list of duties she has performed during her tenure:

• Repair small electrical appliances, such as lawn and garden equipment, power tools etc.
• Prepare estimates and written accounts of work performed.
• Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
• Providing timely and quality repairs of customers’ products
• Disassemble appliances so that problems can be diagnosed and repairs can be made.
• Reassemble units after repairs are made, making adjustments and cleaning and lubricating parts as needed.
• Refer to schematic drawings, product manuals, and troubleshooting guides in order to diagnose and repair problems.
• Replace worn and defective parts such as switches, bearings, transmissions, belts, gears, circuit boards, or defective wiring.
• Trace electrical circuits, following diagrams, and conduct tests with circuit testers and other equipment to locate shorts and grounds.
• Estimate the costs of repairs/replacements
• Analyze electrical circuit diagrams and test circuits to identify any short-circuit.
• Consult customer or refer to work order to establish nature of the appliance malfunction
• Replace components and subcomponents and reassemble appliance using hand tools and soldering.
• Complete all service repair reports in full detail

Can someone tell me why application become ineligible?
as per the requirements , one must have at least 1 year experience related to the education,, in your friend's case.. she graduated with Commerce course BUT worked as technician.. as far as i know commerce is business related course (just like me, Marketing) hence the work experience of being techician is not within the range of Commerce..

look at this link to check the related work that are much related to commerce

http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/QuickSearch.aspx?ver=16&val65=commerce

while in the below link are those for OID
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/sinp-in-demand-occupation-list

if your education + work experience does not collaborate with any of these position.. you might be found ineligible...

hope it helps..

pandyalakulish

Star Member
Dec 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/10/2013
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
If you go through employment requirement in NOC code. You can find it is mentioned high school courses and several months of on-job-training is sufficient to perform this job.

Below employment requirement mentioned in NOC description:

"Completion of secondary school and training courses or a vocational program is usually required.
Small appliance repairers usually require some specialized college or high school courses or several months of on-the-job training."

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
dreamcanada66 said:
I am May- EE applicant. I have got my nomination last week and I am now waiting for next draw to receive ITA. I have maintained funds for almost 8 months. Now as I got my Nomination so cannot I move my funds. Like want want to en-cash my fixed deposits, want to use some money from it and have plans to put the remaining money in saving account in different bank. As I am from India now want to open an account in private bank because govt bank staff do not have cooperative nature. For single person CAD$ 13000 is required. I have fixed deposit of 8 lakh (Indian currency) and now I want to use 1 lakh somewhere and want to deposit 7 lakh in saving account in (Axis bank).

Do I still need to show old funds anywhere after getting nomination ?
This is clearly mentioned in the link that :-
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

6. Settlement Funds and Settlement Plans

Proof of funds that will support your household during your employment search after you arrive is required. You'll also need to provide the IRCC Living In Canada plan for your settlement.

Proof of funds must:

be official letters, official statements, and/or certificates from one or more financial institutions.
have been maintained at least 3 months prior to submitting your application and maintained throughout the entire immigration process.
be in the name of the principal applicant or spouse or held jointly.
Fund statements must show a detailed transaction history for at least three months prior to submitting an application and include the type of currency, fund holder’s name, contact information of the financial institution, account numbers, transactions and balances.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
pandyalakulish said:
If you go through employment requirement in NOC code. You can find it is mentioned high school courses and several months of on-job-training is sufficient to perform this job.

Below employment requirement mentioned in NOC description:

"Completion of secondary school and training courses or a vocational program is usually required.
Small appliance repairers usually require some specialized college or high school courses or several months of on-the-job training."
Did you attach min. 2 years ON-Job-Training Certificate with application?

pandyalakulish

Star Member
Dec 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/10/2013
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
No, I attached 1 year on-job-training. But where is it mentioned that 2 years on-job-training require? In NOC code it is mentioned several months of training needed.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
pandyalakulish said:
No, I attached 1 year on-job-training. But where is it mentioned that 2 years on-job-training require? In NOC code it is mentioned several months of training needed.
I have read it in somewhere CIC website, on job training certificate, which replaces any educational qualification, at least 2 years should be more than. Now their site has changed and they deleted many instructions, but they follow them as it is, according to the old rules go

emetos05

Dec 12, 2015
dreamcanada66 said:
Congrats mate.
Please share your timeline with us.
NOC
Nationality
Subimmetd date
funds conversion date
Nomination
ITA
Aprroval
NOC:2241
Nationality: Nigerian
SINP Application: 18/12/2015
In-Process: 22/12/2015
Fund conversion date: 27/12/2015
SINP Nomination: 17/03/2016
ITA: 23/03/2016
e-APR Submission:26/04/2016
PPR: 18/11/2016
BG check: N/A
Interview: N/A
Aprroval: Waiting

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
emetos05 said:
NOC:2241
Nationality: Nigerian
SINP Application: 18/12/2015
In-Process: 22/12/2015
Fund conversion date: 27/12/2015
SINP Nomination: 17/03/2016
ITA: 23/03/2016
e-APR Submission:26/04/2016
PPR: 18/11/2016
BG check: N/A
Interview: N/A
Aprroval: Waiting
Were you an OID applicant or EE ?

ham90

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Visa Office......
UKVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
Bad News Sad

Work Experience Credentials
Your work experience from the past 10 years was not listed on the Appendix A SINP In‐Demand
Occupation List at the time you submitted your application and therefore is not considered to be
In‐Demand in Saskatchewan.

My NOC is 1225 which is procurement officer and similar to that
My designation is Procurement and Admin Officer
My JD is matched with the NOC JD
I don't understand there rejection logic
Now what should I do