Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
DiNaV said:
Worry is because people with same NOC as mine. Lesser CRS and SINP points have got nomination! Hence dont understand whats the delay about. Upon inquiring they only give reply that application is in process. which we already know!
My answer will still be yes because I have also applied under 2171 and came across quite a few of them with same NOC still awaiting reply from SINP. They have either sent mail or called them directly to know their application status. Their reply was that they target this month end to take a decision on the July applicants (at least they have decided this ???)

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subramani_vs said:
My answer will still be yes because I have also applied under 2171 and came across quite a few of them with same NOC still awaiting reply from SINP. They have either sent mail or called them directly to know their application status. Their reply was that they target this month end to take a decision on the July applicants (at least they have decided this ???)
How people came to know that they are going to make decision in this month(November). I e mailed them but they did not tell me anything and said that --

"SINP have a right to make decision at any time & we cannot disclose the information about this that when we will make the decision"

Or May be people came to know about their status through call ?

j12345

Oct 31, 2016
DiNaV said:
Worry is because people with same NOC as mine. Lesser CRS and SINP points have got nomination! Hence dont understand whats the delay about. Upon inquiring they only give reply that application is in process. which we already know!
CRS points is totally irrelevant to SINP. They might not have any idea of what is the CRS score of the people who have applied.
If you look at the process that too is on first come first basis and I am talking about submitting the application.
Usually it does not take so much time, did you miss out on any document or similar thing. If yes then that could be the reason but again it is all speculations.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
sp60 said:
How people came to know that they are going to make decision in this month(November). I e mailed them but they did not tell me anything and said that --

"SINP have a right to make decision at any time & we cannot disclose the information about this that when we will make the decision"

Or May be people came to know about their status through call ?
Simple. They talked with the SINP guys and came to know this. Moreover this is the 4th month and they should make a decision on our file at least by now as that is what was the max time mentioned in their site a couple of months back (Now they have changed to 2.5 months).

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subramani_vs said:
Simple. They talked with the SINP guys and came to know this. Moreover this is the 4th month and they should make a decision on our file at least by now as that is what was the max time mentioned in their site a couple of months back (Now they have changed to 2.5 months).
right when we applied that time the avg time for EE was 4.1 months. Moreover, we can just wait no alternate we have. In next 2-3 days i am also going to call them. from email I got nothing except useless answers

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
sp60 said:
right when we applied that time the avg time for EE was 4.1 months. Moreover, we can just wait no alternate we have. In next 2-3 days i am also going to call them. from email I got nothing except useless answers
Keep us updated on their answers ...

tahadada

Sep 27, 2016
anybody can inform me plz that how much time SINP will take after enter in express entry pool
thanks in advance

ham90

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Visa Office......
UKVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
tahadada said:
anybody can inform me plz that how much time SINP will take after enter in express entry pool
thanks in advance
Official time of SINP EE is 2.6 months which they showed in their website.

SATURI

Nov 8, 2016
Hello House,

Pls send me employee reference sample letters & templates approved by CIC for PNP and EE application.

However, i intend using this same ref letter for application to other provinces hence, who should it be addressed to.

You can send via email to saturosaturi@gmail.com

Pididi

Oct 5, 2016
Can anybody guess when can be the next SINP Express entry sub-category opens up ? Last time it was opened on Oct 12th. Appreciate if anyone can shed some light on this question.

ham90

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Visa Office......
UKVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
Pididi said:
Can anybody guess when can be the next SINP Express entry sub-category opens up ? Last time it was opened on Oct 12th. Appreciate if anyone can shed some light on this question.
No official time is given. It can be open at anytime.
My guess is it's opens in 15 to 20 December.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
subramani_vs said:
Lets hope for the best then!

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
j12345 said:
CRS points is totally irrelevant to SINP. They might not have any idea of what is the CRS score of the people who have applied.
If you look at the process that too is on first come first basis and I am talking about submitting the application.
Usually it does not take so much time, did you miss out on any document or similar thing. If yes then that could be the reason but again it is all speculations.
Had I missed any document, they would have asked for it right? I have not got any intimation for "Documents required" too. That's where I am completely lost as to what can be the cause of the delay. I thought of emailing them and asking why its taking so long but again as I read on forums...that they dont give any answer. So no point in mailing them also!