Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
Canaraj4 said:
Can someone clarify please,
I have uploaded/submitted WES report along with education certificates/markssheets to SINP OID,
Is WES report fine instead of transcripts?

Thanks
WES report is any time better than transcripts.
Also, not sure if transcripts can be uploaded as they are in a sealed(how it is in my place) envelope.

tahadada

Sep 27, 2016
asalam u alikum i m new here..i am MBA finance and previously did bcom..having 8 year experience as a business analyst.

my main responsibilities are same as NOC 2171 and defined below in short:

Indentify the requirements
Analyze the requirements
Transform it into business flowchart
Identify possible modules
Develop sample of screens, forms and reports
Choose suitable technology
Arrange best resource
Run cost and benefit analysis
Post development functional SQA
Out source technical SQA

My question: am I eligible for this NOC?

Glondrina1362

Jul 29, 2016
Does anyone know when would be the next possible intake for Express Entry? I think it is a couple of months that has not get opened yet.
Thanks

aliriyan

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-OCT-2016
Thank You to add post nomination SNIP-OID whatsapp group

delpi

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Hello All,
Please I have one question which I feel it's going to benefit most of us.
It is conerning d POF bcos d rate keeps fluctuating daily. How do they check final current balance? Do they use daily rate for the last three months or do they use the balance on the final day of submission to judge if someone meet the pof requirements .
Thanks in advance

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
delpi said:
Hello All,
Please I have one question which I feel it's going to benefit most of us.
It is conerning d POF bcos d rate keeps fluctuating daily. How do they check final current balance? Do they use daily rate for the last three months or do they use the balance on the final day of submission to judge if someone meet the pof requirements .
Thanks in advance
SINP officer convert the currency on the rate of the day when the application was submitted ...As in my case I submitted my application on 3rd Jan 2016 and the officer converted it on 18th May when the rate was pretty high than Jan but He considered the January's rate .... I cross checked the rate on forex

So if u had required amount in ur account 3 months prior to submitting application then don't worry about fluctuation

delpi

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
batoolkhan said:
SINP officer convert the currency on the rate of the day when the application was submitted ...As in my case I submitted my application on 3rd Jan 2016 and the officer converted it on 18th May when the rate was pretty high than Jan but He considered the January's rate .... I cross checked the rate on forex

So if u had required amount in ur account 3 months prior to submitting application then don't worry about fluctuation
Hi bro thanks again for your prompt reply,
The situation I am having now is that the Brexit is really affecting d GBP seiously as its really falling in d market every seconds. I had big amount of margin before but over the night last week Wednesday the rate crashed so much that I now have abit less or equal.
Pls what can be done?
Or do I print daily rate for the last 3 months which will shows I have had enough funds through out and explain in a lettering or what?
Pls what do you feel or anyone else ?

Your advice will be greatly appreciated guys .Cheers

sheikhjee

Jan 22, 2016
Hi Gurus,

I am in very big trouble. Please HELP..

I applied in sinp in manager noc but forget to change jd letters, as I am working in two nocs, network technician and manager, but all JDs were puerly network technician. they replied that you ineligble because noc 2281 is not in required anymore.

Now I have updated the jd letters and want to re-apply but timings , jobs everything is same only job duty is updated. Will they ban me or what.. Some say do not apply and forget sinp , some say apply and do not give explanation letter and there won't be any issue. Please help.. express entry may open any time soon.

PlEase hELP and guide.

SJEE..

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
delpi said:
Hi bro thanks again for your prompt reply,
The situation I am having now is that the Brexit is really affecting d GBP seiously as its really falling in d market every seconds. I had big amount of margin before but over the night last week Wednesday the rate crashed so much that I now have abit less or equal.
Pls what can be done?
Or do I print daily rate for the last 3 months which will shows I have had enough funds through out and explain in a lettering or what?
Pls what do you feel or anyone else ?

Your advice will be greatly appreciated guys .Cheers
don't worry. They consider exchange rates according to date of application submission.

Canaraj4

Oct 5, 2016
friends,
does anyone here submitted SINP OID application on 4th Oct2016 and received response?
still my status online is received, so just want to check.

thanks,

Amit248

Dec 4, 2014
Canaraj4 said:
friends,
does anyone here submitted SINP OID application on 4th Oct2016 and received response?
still my status online is received, so just want to check.

thanks,

I think no one received response, plz wait at least 3 months for reply from SINP.

Canaraj4

Oct 5, 2016
ok thanks
and

please clarify my query reg. proof of funds...

i have provided funds from savings account maintaining starting june2016, there're some transactions happened in this account till september2016. but i still meet criteria of funds they have asked for 4 people.
is there any problem if any transaction happens in between?