Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Osun
Category........
PNP
I also wish to know....

paulr said:
Hi Guys,

I have some doubts regarding SINP? I have post graduation work permit. I am planning to apply in International Skilled Worker: Employment Offer category.

1. How long will be the processing time?
2. Is there any salary range required for applying in employment offer category?
3. Any idea when will be Saskatchewan Express Entry category open?
4. My recent diploma studies was in canada. Before that i done degree outside canada. So do i need EOA for degree when applying employment offer category.?
5. Do i need to create express entry profile?

Thank you. Replies will be appreciated.:)

M.ali.khalf

Sep 18, 2016
M.ali.khalf said:
Dears
My company issued an experience letter for me stting my job description, salary and that I work as a full time employee
Is mentioning 40 hours mandatory or "full time" is enough?
Any idea guys?

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
M.ali.khalf said:
Any idea guys?
Yes it is mandatory to show how many hours you work.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M.ali.khalf said:
Any idea guys?
What you have is more than enough, I also didn't get that hours listed.
Mine read " .. is working from this date and hired as and ........."
You can attach salary slips if you want to be more safe.
Full time means at least 40 hours, mine didn't even state "full time" word. If you apply for Canada Experience class then it becomes a mandatory thing to be mentioned along with "permanent" word.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My funds have been converted since the 16th of September and no word since then.
Anyone know how long it takes to get a nomination after funds conversion?

*Thinking out loud*

ruruva

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Doc's Request.
16-08-2016
Ruby31 said:
My funds have been converted since the 16th of September and no word since then.
Anyone know how long it takes to get a nomination after funds conversion?

*Thinking out loud*
Are you EE or OID?

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Hello there experts and people who have already received nomination from SINP in July intake or this year,

As you all know from my post that I applied in July 2016 for SINP EE Category and my Application was returned due to Missing Documents and that was my Bachelors Certificate which I didn't had at the time of Application as I appeared for Final Exams in Sep 2015 and I had applied for the Provisional Certificate in May 2016 after receiving all the semester marksheets.

I already have 2 year of college diploma as a WES Equivalency in the form of ECA Report which suffices the educational requirement of NOC 2232 which is the code I had applied for.

Any ways Failure are always there to lift you up in life and I will not give up. I have now received the Provisional Certificate from the University and also applied for the Final Certificate which would take a long period of time. I am now READY!!! with my new SINP EE Application with my Provisional Degree Certificate.

My Question is that, WHAT IS THE KEY TO GET ON THE PATH OF NOMINATION ?? What other documents should I check to make sure that I have done my best to submit a strong and complete Application. According to the list of SINP EE Category Required Documents, I have uploaded all the documents on my Oasis Account.

I want to make sure that this time my Application is strong and complete to compel them to give me NOMINATION!!!! This is my goal to achieve before 2016 finishes...

Regards,

Himanshu

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Dear All,

Does any one know that is it possible to get transcripts on the basis of Provisional Degree Certificate and NOT Final Degree Certificate ?? as I am now looking for WES Evaluation for my Bachelors Degree to increase my CRS Scores...

Regards,
Himanshu

ruruva

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Doc's Request.
16-08-2016
Ruby31 said:
I am July 20 EE Applicant.
Its interesting how SINP works. Someone getting nomination in same day with conversion, someone after 1-2 weeks. My funds converted September 26 and I am still waiting. I hope we will get nominations by the end of September.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
himu2016 said:
Hello there experts and people who have already received nomination from SINP in July intake or this year,

As you all know from my post that I applied in July 2016 for SINP EE Category and my Application was returned due to Missing Documents and that was my Bachelors Certificate which I didn't had at the time of Application as I appeared for Final Exams in Sep 2015 and I had applied for the Provisional Certificate in May 2016 after receiving all the semester marksheets.

I already have 2 year of college diploma as a WES Equivalency in the form of ECA Report which suffices the educational requirement of NOC 2232 which is the code I had applied for.

Any ways Failure are always there to lift you up in life and I will not give up. I have now received the Provisional Certificate from the University and also applied for the Final Certificate which would take a long period of time. I am now READY!!! with my new SINP EE Application with my Provisional Degree Certificate.

My Question is that, WHAT IS THE KEY TO GET ON THE PATH OF NOMINATION ?? What other documents should I check to make sure that I have done my best to submit a strong and complete Application. According to the list of SINP EE Category Required Documents, I have uploaded all the documents on my Oasis Account.

I want to make sure that this time my Application is strong and complete to compel them to give me NOMINATION!!!! This is my goal to achieve before 2016 finishes...

Regards,

Himanshu
In addition submit OID application as well. After that withdraw the weaker one.

royale_ys

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
For SINP Proof of funds, can we submit Passbooks of Saving account as some banks in india don't issue a letter other than passbooks.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
himu2016 said:
Dear Ashu,

I have already applied for OID Application on 31/08/2016

Regards,
HP
Smart guy

myway

Jun 21, 2016
anybody has had problem regarding work certificate letter if the 'salary' is not mentioned in letter? As I see, my work certificate includes everything rather than salary! I don't think it's a big deal! is it?
Thanks