+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

easud

Jun 15, 2014
Hi all
pls need your advice.
We applied in jan 16 under the oid category.the funds got converted on 9th may same day status changed to in process
We had provided a strong pof
Meanwhile,something strange happened
Actually there are 2 sections in the settlemnt funds, one savings and the other term deposits.both had got converted on 9th may.one in my husbands name(SB Account,less amount)
The other in my name they had shown(term deposits which is actually in my husbands account only but don no how they included my name)
from last week,I can see only details in sb account and the other one disappeared.the one which is visible has less amount than required. Confused and worried. Pls pls advise.
Thanks
sudha

pankajmz

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
Doc's Request.
21-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
08-09-2016
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
parajulirp said:
Hey Friends

Do you have any idea "how long they take for 2nd Review? and what are modest outcomes,

Any info will be highly appreciated! If there are any tips to make fast decision on 2nd Review Request, kindly let me know.

I hop, kind forum member will extend support in term of info

Thanks in Advance
Long long time in most of the cases..ppl are waiting since last 4-5 months and they applied in new intake instead of waiting

pankajmz

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
Doc's Request.
21-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
08-09-2016
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
easud said:
Hi all
pls need your advice.
We applied in jan 16 under the oid category.the funds got converted on 9th may same day status changed to in process
We had provided a strong pof
Meanwhile,something strange happened
Actually there are 2 sections in the settlemnt funds, one savings and the other term deposits.both had got converted on 9th may.one in my husbands name(SB Account,less amount)
The other in my name they had shown(term deposits which is actually in my husbands account only but don no how they included my name)
from last week,I can see only details in sb account and the other one disappeared.the one which is visible has less amount than required. Confused and worried. Pls pls advise.
Thanks
sudha
Dont worry and keep an eye over the funds. In case of any issue they will ask you for additional docs. even my biggest fund is not completely converted and showing small amt. Just keep on checkign the application and correspondence section.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
rizwan150 said:
This is wrong, it is not correct, PCC needs to be get from Lahore against two addresses, you will submit request one combined with two addresses in the application, they will send letters to both local police stations requiring police record from both police stations and then they will issue a single letter which will include both addresses in it...
in order to resolve this confusion I personally went to Zonal Police station and the officer asked me to provide separate forms for each address.. I have submitted 3 forms for three addresses in the same city .....
Now I would be able to tell you ppl about whether there is a single PCC containing all addresses or multiple PCC for each adress after receiving.

regards

nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys!

Is there any information within what time people normally get extra 600 points when they accept provincial nomination?

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
nameless1985 said:
Hi guys!

Is there any information within what time people normally get extra 600 points when they accept provincial nomination?
3-5 days

khmder

Apr 19, 2016
Hi guys,

Need an advice from you. Does anybody with Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Electronics Engineering eligible for apply under NOC 2171 (Information system analyst and consultant)?

Jan 22, 2016
I have also same query, Does anybody with Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Electronics Engineering eligible for apply under NOC 2171 (Information system analyst and consultant)?

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ as long as the Job Description matches, it is fine. CIC is more after the job description and not the job title. However, if you claim to be an "engineer", this needs a license and is regulated in Canada, you need to provide this to them.

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Can you please explain the difference between Bachelors in Business Administration and Bechelors in Business Studies...? One of my online friend has Bechelors in Business Studies. He is confused about his degree either it ll be considered as the BEchelors in Business Studies. Therefore asking this.

I think there is no difference in between except the degree title...!

If some MBA from Bangladesh suggest, it ll be better enough...!

Thanks in advance.
Regards.

nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zen2x said:
Hi!

I just received a notification from IRCC that I had been allocated additional 600 points for the provincial nomination. But I don't see these 600 points in my profile yet. Is it OK? Should I expect 600 points within the nearest days?

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
Don't worry it will reflect soon. God bless and congrats! :)