+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurnaaz_34 said:
my status is also showing application received but there is no acknowledgement through email from sinp.
one more query i have attached passport, birth document of my self as main applicant but i have nt seen any option for my spouse to attach passport copy or other docs. should i have to email the passport and birthdate certificate copies of my spouse?
did you guys see any option for spouse.
i just fill out name and address of my spouse under "create family memeber info" but not any attachment.
Bro, I guess you made some mistake, In Application section, you have had to add family members detail, and under that family section, there were option to add Birth, Passport, Background declaration, family information for your spouse or family member.

I think you should email them with all required documents.

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
sanjeev31aug said:
Bro, I guess you made some mistake, In Application section, you have had to add family members detail, and under that family section, there were option to add Birth, Passport, Background declaration, family information for your spouse or family member.

You are awsome bro...

a quick question, if we have kids already canadians do we need to include them??
or does nt matter??

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oka said:
You are awsome bro...

a quick question, if we have kids already canadians do we need to include them??
or does nt matter??
Yes, you should Include each family member that is dependent to you, no matter where they stay/live right now.

Dependent family members includes (spouse, children)

affirmative

Jun 9, 2015
Mistakenly I was not attach My IELTS Certificate in my application & submitted it, please suggest what should I do now?

Thanks to all forum members.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
affirmative said:
Mistakenly I was not attach My IELTS Certificate in my application & submitted it, please suggest what should I do now?

Thanks to all forum members.
Even I didn't find any place / field to attach IELTS TRF.

I guess they will take IELTS and ECA information from CIC Express ENtry Application.

NO need to worry.

smofakhamy

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Dear Friends,

would you please help me?
I have a question about my job title i as a industrial engineer can apply for this program? is it limitation for jobs? i cant find the list of job that this province need.

thanks for your help :)

gurnaaz_34

Apr 4, 2015
sanjeev31aug said:

thanks. actually i have attached all declaration forms and background info of my family members and other federal forms by validating them.
but there was no option to attach birth certificate and passport of family members. i also unable to find the option for ielts attachment , just there was option of choosing clb score.

affirmative

Jun 9, 2015
sanjeev31aug said:
Even I didn't find any place / field to attach IELTS TRF.

I guess they will take IELTS and ECA information from CIC Express ENtry Application.

NO need to worry.
Thanks, but in their Application Guide they said "You must provide valid language test results from a designated testing agency that
match the language level you declared in your Express Entry profile
." I think it will be better to reapply but need to withdraw my first application. Do you have any further suggestion.

Thanks in Advance.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smofakhamy said:
Dear Friends,

would you please help me?
I have a question about my job title i as a industrial engineer can apply for this program? is it limitation for jobs? i cant find the list of job that this province need.

thanks for your help :)
In Which NOC you fall under?

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurnaaz_34 said:
thanks. actually i have attached all declaration forms and background info of my family members and other federal forms by validating them.
but there was no option to attach birth certificate and passport of family members. i also unable to find the option for ielts attachment , just there was option of choosing clb score.
Under Family Member, there was option for Birth Detail and Passport, you should have uploaded those docs in these Steps under family members.

Anyway, not a big problem, Just Send an email to "immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca" with all missing documnets.Do mention your application number so that they can track your application and update those information.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
affirmative said:
Thanks, but in their Application Guide they said "You must provide valid language test results from a designated testing agency that
match the language level you declared in your Express Entry profile
." I think it will be better to reapply but need to withdraw my first application. Do you have any further suggestion.

Thanks in Advance.
No need to ReApply as there were no option to upload IELTS TRF, Just for the the safer side email to "immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca" with your application number and IELTS TRF(I am also going to email them my IELTS TRF copy).

LadyJune

Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2016
LANDED..........
28-09-2016
Has anyone tried to apply for APEGS license for NOC 2173? Does anyone know how long will this be completed?

VipsB

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
VipsB said:
I have total of 5 years 9 months of experience.

Recent 5 years experience - 4 years 11 months (1 months gap between 2 companies, one company left in Nov. and joined in Jan) --> 8 points (4 years)
Experience 6-10 year prior to that - 10 months --> 0 points

I am getting 58 points as a result of the two sections for experience. :( :(

As you can see I am missing the 10 points in work experience section only because of a month or two.
Can I claim full points i.e. 10 points (5 years)???
Is there any email contact for Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program, where I can post this query??
guys please reply urgently.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VipsB said:
I have total of 5 years 9 months of experience.

Recent 5 years experience - 4 years 11 months (1 months gap between 2 companies, one company left in Nov. and joined in Jan) --> 8 points (4 years)
Experience 6-10 year prior to that - 10 months --> 0 points

I am getting 58 points as a result of the two sections for experience. :( :(

As you can see I am missing the 10 points in work experience section only because of a month or two.
Can I claim full points i.e. 10 points (5 years)???
Is there any email contact for Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program, where I can post this query??
Well, it's a very complicated situation. From my point of view, You should send your application by filling 5 years of experience and get 10 point so that total makes 60 points and you should provide Work Experience letter from both employers. I guess by the time they will evaluate your application you will complete 5 years of work ex.

This is my personal opinion as you always have second review option, and better to take chance.