19-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
Not YET
Hi One_Topsy,
I can see you've submitted the application on 22 and you've passed medical on 24th Dec. I've submitted my application on 19th January but inside CIC application details, I see my "Review of medical results" still says "Not needed at this time". Also "Review of eligibility" still says "Review in Progress". Any idea? Any reason to worry?

Thanks
Musa

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
musabd said:
Hi One_Topsy,
I can see you've submitted the application on 22 and you've passed medical on 24th Dec. I've submitted my application on 19th January but inside CIC application details, I see my "Review of medical results" still says "Not needed at this time". Also "Review of eligibility" still says "Review in Progress". Any idea? Any reason to worry?

Thanks
Musa
NO reason to worry at all. Just give some time. I've seen some that it took 2 weeks to pass medicals.
Timelines are different for everyone

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
If Intended occupation is not matching your University 3 years degree (After Higher Secondary) or Master's Degree or Ph.D. and you want to apply on basis of your another Post Higher Sec. one year or two year Trade certificate course/Other NOC related course (Ex. Computer Diploma for NOC 2282)

Q. : Will you still eligible to get Education 20 Points or 23 points in the Point Assessment Grid behalf of your 3 years University Degree or Master's
Degree or Ph.D. for OID category?

SINP Ans. - No you would not receive the 20 points or 23 points if your work experience does not relate to that education. You would get only 12
points (1year trade course) or 15 Points (2 year trade course)

lbrambilla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
evstigneeff said:
F*CK YEAHH!!! 8) 8) 8)

I've got my visa yesterday!!!!!!!!!!

Thx and good luck to all in this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations evstigneeff.

Can you share your timeline?

province

Dec 17, 2015
CPRaspirant said:
Hi Topsy ,

It means chances of rejection are very high for my application .

Please share if you have any info when SINP is going to open for next Application intake , I will be prepared to apply again .
Your application would not be rejected but I am sorry it would be deemed ineligible. They would mentioned that you did not maintain the required amount for three months.

Please be on the look out for when SINP will Open for the next intake and apply again.

If a decision has not been made on this application when the new intake opens, Apply and once you get "application received" cancel this earlier one.

All the best.

sam003ud

Jan 8, 2016
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
NIL
Nomination.....
18-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
IELTS Request
NIL
File Transfer...
16-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-06-2016
Interview........
Not Applicable
Hi One_Topsy,

One of my friend has the education of Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communications and has worked on NOC 2283 (Information systems testing technicians) for 8 years. He applied for SINP EE on 5th Jan 2016.

His worry is that will SINP consider his experience related to his education since his work is on computers. Though he had studied subjects related to computers in his Degree (almost 5 subjects), will SINP reject his application as he doesnt have 1 year of experience related to his studies.

Please help here.

Thanks

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GENTLEANDREW said:
Good day all,

Please, is the ethical conduct and disclosure form meant to be submitted if you were not assisted to fill your application and not recruited by a Sasakatchenwan employer? These two areas does not apply to a friend of mine who has applied this January,2016. It seems that there is a place on the SINP that says that you must compulsorily submit it. But the questions there does not concern the person. How can he go about this; fill it and send to them to update his file or it is not an issue?

Thanks a lot for your response. Will do as advised.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam003ud said:
Hi One_Topsy,

One of my friend has the education of Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communications and has worked on NOC 2283 (Information systems testing technicians) for 8 years. He applied for SINP EE on 5th Jan 2016.

His worry is that will SINP consider his experience related to his education since his work is on computers. Though he had studied subjects related to computers in his Degree (almost 5 subjects), will SINP reject his application as he doesnt have 1 year of experience related to his studies.

Please help here.

Thanks
I have seen this question coming up many times, let me give you my example. I have a bachelors in Commerce and I applied for SINP with NOC 2171 with 7+ years of experience in a single company.

My bachors is non IT and my experience is in IT and I was nominated without any questions asked.

IMO education and experience does not have to be related.

Cheers!

sam003ud

Jan 8, 2016
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
NIL
Nomination.....
18-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
IELTS Request
NIL
File Transfer...
16-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-06-2016
Interview........
Not Applicable
xlnzee said:
I have seen this question coming up many times, let me give you my example. I have a bachelors in Commerce and I applied for SINP with NOC 2171 with 7+ years of experience in a single company.

My bachors is non IT and my experience is in IT and I was nominated without any questions asked.

IMO education and experience does not have to be related.

Cheers!
Thank you very much

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZafarAfridi said:
On the Second Page of Ethical Conduct you don't need to sign anything, just leave it blank and on the third page select that you have not employed any represebtative to do this on your behalf and just sign the third page and write the date.

But you need to send this form, it is compulsory, I by mistake signed the second page as well and wrote my name in the Foreign national Printed name Section, silly me, ;D ;D ;D

Thanks a lot for your response.