AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
hariprasathg said:
Dear All,

I have applied for SINP 2015 and would like to get connected to our forum from here.

Congrats for the members already received the nomination/ITA and Good Luck to the upcoming.

Cheers !

Regards
Hari Prasath
Welcome on this forum hariprasathg.
You can eneter your timeline using this link... https://goo.gl/3ZRcX4G

canada_hopeful

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
guys, i have maintained the required funds (actually more than the required) probably for 1 year already without having any transactions except for the bank interest.

recently, i was force to withdraw money (small amount equivalent to around CAD 300) from this account when i was in abroad because the rest of my cards didn't work. i still maintained more than the required amount even with the withdrawal.

after a couple of days, my application changed to "Waiting On Applicant" due to missing docs, and one of those is the settlement funds. i have deposited an amount to my account to offset the withdrawal. now, will the withdrawal/deposit affect my application?

appreciate all your response and suggestions. thank you.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_hopeful said:
guys, i have maintained the required funds (actually more than the required) probably for 1 year already without having any transactions except for the bank interest.

recently, i was force to withdraw money (small amount equivalent to around CAD 300) from this account when i was in abroad because the rest of my cards didn't work. i still maintained more than the required amount even with the withdrawal.

after a couple of days, my application changed to "Waiting On Applicant" due to missing docs, and one of those is the settlement funds. i have deposited an amount to my account to offset the withdrawal. now, will the withdrawal/deposit affect my application?

appreciate all your response and suggestions. thank you.
Absolutely not! ;) It won't affect your application. They only check minimum balance of your account. You can withdraw and deposit as much as you like if your balance never come under minimum amount.

Good luck

canada_hopeful

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
VictorPapa said:
Absolutely not! ;) It won't affect your application. They only check minimum balance of your account. You can withdraw and deposit as much as you like if your balance never come under minimum amount.

Good luck

hi VictorPapa, thanks for the very quick response. i was concerned about the amount i declared in the form for the settlement funds because it's not "synch" anymore so i deposited an equivalent amount to maintain consistency. i will also be using this for my application in NB, whichever of the two gets an ITA then I will withdraw the other one.

thanks again VictorPapa.:)

Ca85

Apr 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, please I have a question, how long did it take to update your EE points after you accepted the SINP nomination? Good luck for everybody.

LarysaG

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rj_sag said:
Guys,

I haven't submitted my "Settlement Plan" when submitted application as was not sure what to write on it although, based on forum its simply answering questions and email the resultant copy. I am confuse about shall I submit it now or wait for them to request and then submit ? My application status is still "Application Received"
Hi,
I also can advise you to submit your settlement plan immediately. Practice shows, that they do not always require additional or missing docs. Sometimes they return application at once.
And is it really problem for you to write that you'll improve your English in some courses? Nobody will check if you really do it after moving.

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
I am not getting the clarification i need using email. I have called SINP but only message service. Anyone actually get a call back after leaving a message? I am not hopeful!

Smarty88

Apr 12, 2014
Guys, I need help from your side. I have applied for SINP-2015 under express entry . I have recieved email from SINP regarding provide the settlement Plan through Living in Canada Tool. I have created the Plan and send and pdf copy to me. But it has only generic information like :-
You have identified yourself as:

from INDIA
still waiting on application status
not yet in Canada
moving to Saskatchewan
having no children under 18 living with you
Your needs include:

finding a place to live
improving your language skills
finding a job

Nothing else. Should I send the same settlement Plan or forward this Plan along with some Hand written notes on my settlement in SK. Please help !!
Senior Members.

amir_za

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP 22-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 (VO Received 22-03-2016)
Nomination.....
21-11-2015 (CIC Received 8-12-2015)
AOR Received.
22-02-2016
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
06-03-2016
Passport Req..
04-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
Dear Folks,
I would be highly appreciated if guide me for Saskatchewan Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category 2016;
I missed FSW2014 because of total cap reached when CIC received my application package on 29th Dec. 2014. Also I did not expect this problem and so I did not applied for Saskatchewan Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category 2015.
Currently as I passed my 37th birthday, I have only 65 initial points and so I can not be in pool of EE, so Saskatchewan Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category seems the only choice remains for me.

1) I heard this sub-category reached its threshold within first hours of opening on 2ed of Jan. 2015, Is it true?
2) Is the minimum 60 points mentioned in http://economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/occupations-in-demand is the same points we calculated for FSW2014?
3) Anyone knows which documents may we should have prepared for upload when this category starts for 2016? or where I can find any check list I should be prepared for submit my application when it starts?

LarysaG

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunil_JZ said:
I am not getting the clarification i need using email. I have called SINP but only message service. Anyone actually get a call back after leaving a message? I am not hopeful!
Somewhere in this thread I read that one person got a call back. Personally I called them with a question about returned appplication several times, left messages, but haven't got any call back.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
amir_za said:
Dear Folks,
I would be highly appreciated if guide me for Saskatchewan Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category 2016;
I missed FSW2014 because of total cap reached when CIC received my application package on 29th Dec. 2014. Also I did not expect this problem and so I did not applied for Saskatchewan Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category 2015.
Currently as I passed my 37th birthday, I have only 65 initial points and so I can not be in pool of EE, so Saskatchewan Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category seems the only choice remains for me.

1) I heard this sub-category reached its threshold within first hours of opening on 2ed of Jan. 2015, Is it true?
2) Is the minimum 60 points mentioned in http://economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/occupations-in-demand is the same points we calculated for FSW2014?
3) Anyone knows which documents may we should have prepared for upload when this category starts for 2016? or where I can find any check list I should be prepared for submit my application when it starts?
YOu will find all info regarding occupation in demand on the website you have mentioned in ur message including checklist

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
Hi All:

I need expert's advise

I have sent my updated POF showing more than the required amount with the clarification email that due to some misunderstanding i maintained $20000 in the account but the actual requirement was $25145. It should be noted that i did not receive any request for current bank statement after conversion. Date of Conversion is 4-sep 2015

- Can anybody has an idea about whether the email sending with documents has been forwarded to visa officer working on our file or not??
- if not should i send my request letter as an attachment or call them or do nothing but wait ???

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
batoolkhan said:
Hi All:

I need expert's advise

I have sent my updated POF showing more than the required amount with the clarification email that due to some misunderstanding i maintained $20000 in the account but the actual requirement was $25145. It should be noted that i did not receive any request for current bank statement after conversion. Date of Conversion is 4-sep 2015

- Can anybody has an idea about whether the email sending with documents has been forwarded to visa officer working on our file or not??
- if not should i send my request letter as an attachment or call them or do nothing but wait ???
If u can call them then its better
It will redirect to their voice mail, record your complete query
I noticed that they respond faster to v-mails as compare to emails
Buy VIBER OUT minutes, its reasonable than normal calls.

Smarty88

Apr 12, 2014
Guys, I need help from your side. I have applied for SINP-2015 under express entry . I have recieved email from SINP regarding provide the settlement Plan through Living in Canada Tool. I have created the Plan and send and pdf copy to me. But it has only generic information like :-
You have identified yourself as:

from INDIA
still waiting on application status
not yet in Canada
moving to Saskatchewan
having no children under 18 living with you
Your needs include:

finding a place to live
improving your language skills
finding a job

Nothing else. Should I send the same settlement Plan or forward this Plan along with some Hand written notes on my settlement in SK. Please help !!
Senior Members.