+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
batoolkhan said:
Experts !

I have read some here that the funds requirement for SINP is $10000 for principle applicant and $2000 for each dependent but on CIC website its $25145 for 5 family members. Which one is correct??
Plz reply because if $18000 is the requirement then I am safe
It might vary according to the SINP sub-category. SINP Express Entry requires the LICO thresholds, like CIC, so $25145 is correct:
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-sk-express-entry

Kaylee87

Jan 5, 2015
Hello guys! I've just checked my profile and found out that my Settlement Funds in Foreign currency were converted to Canadian currency on the 1st of September.

Could someone please tell me if they did so and didn't asked for further explanations funds related (like new PoF) would it mean that they are satisfied with what I uploaded?

Wish all of us good luck.

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kaylee87 said:
Hello guys! I've just checked my profile and found out that my Settlement Funds in Foreign currency were converted to Canadian currency on the 1st of September.

Could someone please tell me if they did so and didn't asked for further explanations funds related (like new PoF) would it mean that they are satisfied with what I uploaded?

It happened for several applicants. Its Normal. Dont worry
Good news is coming for you.

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Kaylee87 said:

Yes same happened with me. Funds converted to CAD on 20 august without any document request. I have only one savings account for POF and it contains enough funds and funds are 6 months old.
My status is IN Process from last 30 days.

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
batoolkhan said:
Experts !

I have read some here that the funds requirement for SINP is $10000 for principle applicant and $2000 for each dependent but on CIC website its $25145 for 5 family members. Which one is correct??
Plz reply because if $18000 is the requirement then I am safe
Applicant with one dependant ( means family size is 2) is fine if he have $18000, even if applicant have 2 dependants( family size is 3) then $18000 is below than requirement. Requirement for 3 members is 18260$.
So you have family size 5 then it will be a problem for you mate.
Anyways good luck

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
batoolkhan said:
But in some cases they have asked for current statements for last 90 days if not satisfied by the given
POF . Anyways I am going to submit my current statement with hopping for best.
Plz pray for me.
rohit u made me worry by saying that with these funds the chance of rejection is high :(

Is there anybody on the forum who got rejection on POF basis????

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
batoolkhan said:
rohit u made me worry by saying that with these funds the chance of rejection is high :(

Is there anybody on the forum who got rejection on POF basis????
Yes many guys from jan 2015 intake and one guy from june EE intake also got rejection, even he said his funds are 3 months old and above the requirement but by mistake sinp missed his one account, thats why he got rejection. Now he sent letter for second review.
Sinp is very strict with funds.
Funds and license( if occupation is regulated) is on priority.
Just post the query in sinp without job offer 2015 thread, you will get your answer.
There are three things mandatory regarding funds:-
1:- should be three months old prior to submission. (Even 89 days old funds lead to rejection)
2:- should not below the minimum requirement.( according to family size)
3:- fund type should be acceptable. (Means no fianicial assests or property, only transferable funds)

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Wise people,

Would appreciate advice. Our second kid is due soon. When SINP application was made we were family of three. Has anyone gone through the process of informing SINP of change in family number. I am especially interested in how you need to deal with change of settlement funds

owenaze

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
batoolkhan said:
But in some cases they have asked for current statements for last 90 days if not satisfied by the given
POF . Anyways I am going to submit my current statement with hopping for best.
Plz pray for me.
Hi batoolkhan. Regardless of what the strict requirements are, you have nothing to lose in sending your updated POF. You could also include a letter of appeal now explaining the situation. Maybe, you might be the first person to get a pardon. Stay hopeful. Cheers.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
owenaze said:
Hi batoolkhan. Regardless of what the strict requirements are, you have nothing to lose in sending your updated POF. You could also include a letter of appeal now explaining the situation. Maybe, you might be the first person to get a pardon. Stay hopeful. Cheers.
Yes owenaze I already sent updated POF with a requesting mail

Hoping for best .....
Wishing all of us best

s-r-z

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
Nebs said:
Hi all,

How can I access the spreadsheet to input my details.

Thank you
You can use this:
https://goo.gl/3z14qq

s-r-z

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
At the time of application, I did not create the proof of fund tab, now I don't see any option for that in my profile.
Still, I submitted that by email.

Do you think email is enough for POF? ::) :-X