+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP: INELIGIBLE- EVERYONE WHO APPLIED FOR SECONDARY REVIEW JOIN HERE!!

NooreNaaz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Fahadshah284 is absolutely right. I wanted to say this. I thought u would be scared an do not re-apply. Everything will end.
By the way, PILU email can do the same loss.[/QUOTEAshu can u plz tel me wht means( pilu main can do the same loss)
M really scared dont no should i apply or nt..

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

Teeroj

Jul 30, 2016
Hi everyone,
Please confirm if the email noc@workingincanada.gc.ca is functional or not?

I mailed to assist in determining the right NOC for my duties in order to request for a 2nd review with SINP but was not delivered.

Please advise how best to achieve this

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Ashu Indian
Please help, as my file gt ineligible due to the reason that employers didn't responded to their mail, bt I confirmed no mail was sent to them and they emailed PIU about the same...what should I do..
Must apply for second review. You can't add any document after it. If the application was rejected by mistake of sinp then they decide it quickly with positive decision. You can only write a letter explaining/description in form about the mis happenings.

Haimontee

Apr 3, 2018
Applied 9th august 2017 intake sinp oid...got ineligible 3april 2018 at the time of decision...reason is they wrngly calculate work exp.go for second review 4 april 2018

Haimontee

Apr 3, 2018
Hello everyone after spending hours on searching online, I haven't seen much post or threads about SINP secondary review time frame and process progress. lets connect here and share progress and experience to help each other. So far below are my details :)

Applied SINP-OID: 22 Nov 2016 Noc 0714
IN-PROCESS: 23 NOV 2016
Fund Conversion: 8th DEC 2016
No docs requested
Ineligible letter: 24 JAN 2017 (work experience Not in Demand)
Requested Secondary review 25 Jan 2017
BACK in-Process for 2nd review: 26 Jan 2017 (received letter confirming review from SINP same day)
Do u get nomimatiom frm second review?

Anureh

Feb 16, 2015
Thanks fr ur prompt reply, could u suggest which documents must be provided in order to support my case, 2 reviews processing time has scared the hell out of us..

Must apply for second review. You can't add any document after it. If the application was rejected by mistake of sinp then they decide it quickly with positive decision. You can only write a letter explaining/description in form about the mis happenings.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thanks fr ur prompt reply, could u suggest which documents must be provided in order to support my case, 2 reviews processing time has scared the hell out of us..
This is the only option to explain them about the mistake. Sometimes they decide quickly if application rejected by of SINP.
You can withdraw anytime that second review and apply again as a new applicant.

Anureh

Feb 16, 2015
Thanks ashuindian..hope for best, but my NOC is not in occupation list now, so no other option.
This is the only option to explain them about the mistake. Sometimes they decide quickly if application rejected by of SINP.

Sope7x

May 4, 2018
I got ineligible for nomination letter on 2nd May, 2018, reason being that funds was not in account 3 months prior to application submission.
I used an investment account (treasury bills) which apparently matures periodically and instruction given to roll over immediately. However, dates of investment change due to roll over instructions and assume new date (Reinvestment date). I have requested a second review stating this, and that I have maintained that account up to one year prior to application submission.

I'm not sure if the deciding officer understands treasury bills or investment accounts. I have since sent in the previous treasury bill certificates to show that there was no gap in reinvesting all funds and to demonstrate that they are not fresh funds but recycled investment funds.

Any help or suggestion please?

mariyok

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Ashu Indian
Please help, as my file gt ineligible due to the reason that employers didn't responded to their mail, bt I confirmed no mail was sent to them and they emailed PIU about the same...what should I do..
Have you applied for second review. Same case happened with me. I applied for second review on 19th april 2018 but still not get any reply except automatic reply, the day I submitted my application , stating that 2nd review application will be usually handled in 30 days time. status of my application showing application ineligible.

Hkm1989

May 16, 2018
Hello ashu indian and all,
Please help!
I had applied for sinp in October 2017. May 02, 2018 I had received an email stating the ineligibility on the basis of NOC code not matching. I had used 1122 and they suggest my job responsibilities matches wirth 0125. Because 0125 wasn't in occupation in-demand list then when I had applied, they consider me ineligible.
I have also applied for express entry fswo on Feb 2018 with the same noc 1122. I am worried if the federal will too consider me ineligible.
My consultant informed about this only yesterday. Am too furious. What in your opinion should be my next step, please?

honeyjee

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Seniors please help me. This is what written on Saska site:

Trade certification equivalent to journeyperson status in Saskatchewan 20 Points

My question is I have 2 years B.COM degree from University so my education is 14 years.
Will i get 20 points OR not???

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
Ashu, I need your help with some information. I applied SINP OID under NOC 1122. I submitted reference letter showing 3 types of jobs among which 2 jobs were in the same company & rest one from current company as per following –

Job -1 (MIS Job – Job was related to data analysis & record management) – Company 1
Job -2 (Business Analyst/Support – Job was related to business management analysis & record management) – Company 1
Job -3 (MIS Job – Job is related to data analysis & record management) – Company 2

SINP sent me ineligible letter saying that majority of my work experience was not related to NOC 1122. On the other hand, I found all these job titles listed under 1122.

Now my question, is there any set criteria that applicants are allowed to show work experience following only one Title mentioned under any specific NOC instead of showing multiple relevant experience under same NOC? NOC 1122 is such a large occupation group with vast job titles & diversified responsibilities.

They mentioned ineligible applicants are allowed to reply after reasons of decision have been address. My question is, if I reapply, do I have to wait for their next application intake or I can resubmit application paying just application fee anytime?