+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP: INELIGIBLE- EVERYONE WHO APPLIED FOR SECONDARY REVIEW JOIN HERE!!

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Must provide separate Reference letter for each position, even if the company is same. Min. 70% job duties must match with their expected duties showing in the website. Job duties are important , not job title.
Only when intake will open.

Sope7x

May 4, 2018
Good day everyone,
Has anyone with "Application Ineligible" since May 1st got any further correspondence and was the decision overturned?
My status still reads application ineligible since 1st of May.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Good day everyone,
Has anyone with "Application Ineligible" since May 1st got any further correspondence and was the decision overturned?
Means it is closed now f

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
Good day everyone,
Did you send review request to SINP

msajid3219

May 26, 2018
Confused to select NOC

Hello,

My name is Muhammad Sajid Abbas, And i am planning to move Canada with family. I have almost completed my required documents but i am little confused in selection of NOC. Please guide me which NOC should i select?

I have done MBA in finance & Accounting and currently working as Associate Manager Planning & Procurement. Now Production planning (NOC# 0911) and Procurement (NOC# 0113) falls in two different NOC Category.

My job responsibilities are:
  • Manage Production planning and ensure optimal level of finished goods availability in regional warehouses for all business units.
  • Circulate weekly production plans.
  • Develop measures and compute SKU-wise service-levels to production plan.
  • Review and monitor non moving / slow moving stocks and escalate for liquidation well ahead of expiry.
  • Monitor, maintain and raise timely Purchase requisition for Packaging material/Raw material to service production plans. Material requirements planning (MRP).
  • Investigating, analyzing & correcting problems and implementing effective measures to manage minimum & maximum stock level without hampering operations / production
  • Developing long-term partnerships with local & foreign suppliers; managing daily supplier performance to ensure meeting of service, cost, delivery & quality norms.
  • Assessing the vendor performance as per predefined specifications and handling the supply of quality material for execution of job works.
  • Handling negotiations and developing low cost suppliers.
  • Applying innovative forecasting and planning techniques for convincing suppliers to shift to monthly shipments & stores and maintain optimal inventory on hand.
  • Timely notification to concerned function in relation to monthly and weekly requirements as per the forecast and production requirements.
Now, Please any one can help me in selecting the NOC which is best to me for applying.

Thanks in advance

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Guys application got 'ineligible' today..
1. NOC does not match _ I wrote this myself and got the HR approvals..Not sure how I made a blunder.
2. Employer does not relate to the NOC 1122 - I'm in a consulting company

Will appreciate if you can respond in above order? please...thanks.

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
1. NOC does not match _ I wrote this myself and got the HR approvals..Not sure how I made a blunder.All points were very close to the NOC listed JD.
2. Employer does not relate to the NOC 1122 - This is the most craziest! I am a consultant in one of the best multinational firms, and they say it is not related to 1122!!

Hi guys -

Can someone please guide how to response for the above points in my second review??? Will appreciate your help.
@legalfalcon -

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
1. NOC does not match _ I wrote this myself and got the HR approvals..Not sure how I made a blunder.
2. Employer does not relate to the NOC 1122 - I'm in a consulting company

Your job duties have to substantially match the JD for the NOC you select. Since I do not know your NOC, nor your JD's can't comment more.

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
Must provide separate Reference letter for each position, even if the company is same. Min. 70% job duties must match with their expected duties showing in the website. Job duties are important , not job title.
Only when intake will open.
I got Ineligible Letter on 9th May and applied for Review on 9th June. Since they asked not to include additional documents other than rationale, I provided a detailed description regarding criteria for review where I elaborated my Job Description.

After sending review application, there was no change in application status till 9th July (after 30 Days). But recently I notified that my Invoice Tab disappeared and the status still showing Ineligible. Also a new option appeared - 'Start New Application - Do not Click if you are appealing Decision'.

Do you have idea why Invoice Tab disappeared at this stage?

Sope7x

May 4, 2018
Did you send review request to SINP
Yes, I submitted a second review request form. This also has not been attended to. I currently do not know how long that'll take. I submitted it on the 2nd of May 2018, but till date, no response yet.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I got Ineligible Letter on 9th May and applied for Review on 9th June. Since they asked not to include additional documents other than rationale, I provided a detailed description regarding criteria for review where I elaborated my Job Description.

After sending review application, there was no change in application status till 9th July (after 30 Days). But recently I notified that my Invoice Tab disappeared and the status still showing Ineligible. Also a new option appeared - 'Start New Application - Do not Click if you are appealing Decision'.

You can't submit additional documents in second review. They start working on your application. It is a 1 to 2 year long process.

Reactions: shipping

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Your job duties have to substantially match the JD for the NOC you select. Since I do not know your NOC, nor your JD's can't comment more.
@legalfalcon @ashuindian
Thanks...I understand..

1. NOC mismatch: I got the two files reviewed by a couple of colleagues they all say the theme is the same but of course the wording is different.

Question: What document do I use to respond to this objection? I understand I should not ask for a newer one at this stage?

2. Employer does not relate to NOC?
I'm in a multinational consulting firm and noc is 1122..

Question -What document do I use to respond to this question?

Last edited:

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017

Not sure how the invoice tab was previously visible because now what they have done is made the application not accessible any more. The process takes 1-2 years.

May I know what exactly was your rejection based on? and how exactly did you respond to that point?

Mine is related to two points below:
1. job duties don't match
2. employer does not relate to the noc

Any advice will be appreciated. thanks.