+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP: INELIGIBLE- EVERYONE WHO APPLIED FOR SECONDARY REVIEW JOIN HERE!!

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
I applied for second review , now status changed to in process. Can someone clarify what it mean.
Status changed to In process or 2nd Review in process?
What was the reason for ineligibility in the first assessment? When did you apply for the 2nd review?

mariyok

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
My application was declared inelligible stating that my employer not responded to their varification mail but my company deny it that they have sent any mail to them. I insisted them to put it back to inprocess but they told me to apply for second review in case I am not satisfied with their decision . Lot of correspondence happened and even i applied for second review. I am now not confirmed wheather it should have changed to inprocess or second review in process after accepting my request for second review. Any one have any idea please.

mariyok

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
My application was declared inelligible stating that my employer not responded to their varification mail but my company deny it that they have sent any mail to them. I insisted them to put it back to inprocess but they told me to apply for second review in case I am not satisfied with their decision . Lot of correspondence happened and even i applied for second review. I am now not confirmed wheather it should have changed to inprocess or second review in process after accepting my request for second review. Any one have any idea please.

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Hi Friends,
I am a May 2017 applicant SINP EE, got ineligible letter in Nov 2017 and applied for second review in the same month. After so many reminders they wrote back confirming second review acceptance and got letter in Jan 2018. The portal page for me was in accessible to me since August 2018 and this month it reappeared (shows as in-process, second review) and I can access some of the pages including invoice tab and correspondence tab. As there is no other option left to me , as I am not qualifying for Federal EE now, due to age and spouse experience score lost (as her experience during last 10 years has become 11 years now in 2018) I fall short of points. Also my NOC, 2232, is no more in the OID list. The reason for rejection is NOC mismatch, their interpretation was clearly wrong, I have applied for a second review.
My question here is that any body have idea on how many more months / years, it can take to get a response? Is the re appearance of my page in OASIS portal is indicating that they are reviewing the application and I can get a quick response, and decide on my future plans? Also any body known to any one got a positive out come from second review?

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Hi Friends,
I am a May 2017 applicant SINP EE, got ineligible letter in Nov 2017 and applied for second review in the same month. After so many reminders they wrote back confirming second review acceptance and got letter in Jan 2018. The portal page for me was in accessible to me since August 2018 and this month it reappeared (shows as in-process, second review) and I can access some of the pages including invoice tab and correspondence tab. As there is no other option left to me , as I am not qualifying for Federal EE now, due to age and spouse experience score lost (as her experience during last 10 years has become 11 years now in 2018) I fall short of points. Also my NOC, 2232, is no more in the OID list. The reason for rejection is NOC mismatch, their interpretation was clearly wrong, I have applied for a second review.
My question here is that any body have idea on how many more months / years, it can take to get a response? Is the re appearance of my page in OASIS portal is indicating that they are reviewing the application and I can get a quick response, and decide on my future plans? Also any body known to any one got a positive out come from second review?
Usually there is very less chance to get the nomination in the second review. They will not accept the NOC mismatch.

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Usually there is very less chance to get the nomination in the second review. They will not accept the NOC mismatch.
Strongly disagree with you. One of my friends was nominated in second review. But he addressed his concern and the decision of the immigration officer in a very effective way. If you have substantial number of responsibilities in your experience letter matching with the NOC code responsibilities given on the cic website and your application is held ineligible on the ground of noc code not in demand or mis-match, you always have a strong case and ground for you to be nominated even in second review.