+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP: INELIGIBLE- EVERYONE WHO APPLIED FOR SECONDARY REVIEW JOIN HERE!!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fu

fund value requirement is 18617$ (Cad) and we have fund in several govt. policies, bank FD, and bond value sum up of 26734$(Cad).

As per my other reply it was maintain from 20th august-16 till today. Not a single doller is taken out.

Its tough condition if we may go for 2nd review its too lengthy. But all our attached documents overall fund value is higher than their requirement.

Please advise asap. Can we defend more or can we apply for second review.

Here is your problem. Only funds in accounts or saving accounts can be counted. Whatever was invested will be disregarded. (governmental bonds or any other investment like land, gold or precious collections).
Why because market can be volatile, and what was worth a lot one day can loose its value the other day.
In addition, that account must be either your or co-owned with your spouse. Nobody else shall be on that account. Otherwise it cannot be counted.
Also do not forget to check what was the standing of the currency in which you had / have your funds during whole time, just to make sure it did at any point got too low.
Now check again how much of your funds do meet criteria. It is not enough better increase it and try to apply again.
Good luck

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
fund in several govt. policies... Is this liquid funds.. En-cashable..

What can I declare as a Proof of Funds ?
Acceptable proof of funds are:

1. bank accounts in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
  2. cash-able investments in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
  3. cash-able fixed deposits in your name of the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner.

Not acceptable are:

1. bank accounts in someone else’s name;
  2. bank accounts which are joint in your name and someone else (other than your accompanying spouse/common-law partner);
  3. bank accounts in the name of your spouse who is not accompanying you to Canada ;
  4. property valuations;
  5. vehicle valuations;
  6. jewellery valuations.
In short anything is that is volatile (bonds, shares) or that cannot be easily transferred (liquidated) cannot be used as proof of funds.

Last edited:

aratileua

Jun 19, 2017
Tha
Here is your problem. Only funds in accounts or saving accounts can be counted. Whatever was invested will be disregarded. (governmental bonds or any other investment like land, gold or precious collections).
Why because market can be volatile, and what was worth a lot one day can loose its value the other day.
In addition, that account must be either your or co-owned with your spouse. Nobody else shall be on that account. Otherwise it cannot be counted.
Also do not forget to check what was the standing of the currency in which you had / have your funds during whole time, just to make sure it did at any point got too low.
Now check again how much of your funds do meet criteria. It is not enough better increase it and try to apply again.
Good luck[/QUOTE

Thanks for reply,

But for more clarity details which we did given as an addl govt. insurance policy surrender value at that day-. Including other fund value in bank. Which has my spouse account and my policy details. Which exactly meet their criteria as listed in guidelines.

Several other people applied similar pattern, the way in which we did. (Means bank fund value and surrender values of govt. LIC, one addl private policy surrender values).

So i have strong doubt in my case. Even overall fund is morethan their requirement.

Please guide

aratileua

Jun 19, 2017
Good luck

Thanks for reply,

But for more clarity details which we did given as an addl govt. insurance policy surrender value at that day-. Including other fund value in bank. Which has my spouse account and my policy details. Which exactly meet their criteria as listed in guidelines.

Several other people applied similar pattern, the way in which we did. (Means bank fund value and surrender values of govt. LIC, one addl private policy surrender values).

So i have strong doubt in my case. Even overall fund is morethan their requirement.

I understand market is volatile but it cannot reduce to half. They may request for updated one

Please guide

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Thanks for reply,

I understand market is volatile but it cannot reduce to half. They may request for updated one

Please guide

Apply for Review... If you qualify for the next intake Kindly apply without withdrawing the review application..

In that case SINP will ask you to decide which application to consider and may also ask for fresh proof of funds for the period of review.. This has happened to my friend and he got nominated for the old application which was rejected for POF issues

aratileua

Jun 19, 2017
fund in several govt. policies... Is this liquid funds.. En-cashable..

What can I declare as a Proof of Funds ?
Acceptable proof of funds are:

1. bank accounts in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
  2. cash-able investments in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
  3. cash-able fixed deposits in your name of the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner.

Not acceptable are:

1. bank accounts in someone else’s name;
  2. bank accounts which are joint in your name and someone else (other than your accompanying spouse/common-law partner);
  3. bank accounts in the name of your spouse who is not accompanying you to Canada ;
  4. property valuations;
  5. vehicle valuations;
  6. jewellery valuations.
In short anything is that is volatile (bonds, shares) or that cannot be easily transferred (liquidated) cannot be used as proof of funds.

Thanks for ur reply.

Following are the answers.

Bank Fixed deposit fund as submitted documents at the time of SINP submission (4th jan-17):- in the name of spouse that is me who is accompany with main applicant with my husband. 18000$(cad) approx. Statement date 20th august-2016. (4month back statement)

Government insurance policies surrender value - 5788 $(cad) approx.- policy holder is main applicant.

Private insurance surrender value- 2946$(cad) approx. - policy holder is main applicant.

Now sum up all above 3 = 26734$(cad) approx.

Requirement as per husband wife and child is 18617$(cad). As per their criteria.

please guide what step shall we take?

Reactions: Vish1992

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for ur reply.

Following are the answers.

Bank Fixed deposit fund as submitted documents at the time of SINP submission (4th jan-17):- in the name of spouse that is me who is accompany with main applicant with my husband. 18000$(cad) approx. Statement date 20th august-2016. (4month back statement)

Government insurance policies surrender value - 5788 $(cad) approx.- policy holder is main applicant.

Private insurance surrender value- 2946$(cad) approx. - policy holder is main applicant.

Now sum up all above 3 = 26734$(cad) approx.

Requirement as per husband wife and child is 18617$(cad). As per their criteria.

please guide what step shall we take?
Your insurance policies do not count. Only the bank fixed deposit. Insurance policies do not count. Review is the waste of your time in this case. With the exchange rate volatility they can easily prove that you did not meet criteria. They will let you wait another year and then they will reject you again. Put at least 20k value in the fixed bank deposit and then apply again. And just to be sure make it joint account if you are the main applicant.

NooreNaaz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Hi guys,
Let me give you a piece of advise: do NOT go for second review. It will be a very very long process( even more than a year) and its a waste of time.
If your situation has changed, just apply in the upcoming reopening, which is much faster to get a proper respond.
If you want to explain something (for example about your NOC , etc...), you can easily attach them to your reference letter or ...
Yeah, legally, you can request to review your old file, but they have got something more important to do : paying their full attention to potential applicants (as you may already know, SINP is a very popular program and officers are loaded by new applications)
To sum, the choice is yours... ;)

P.S.
It would be useful to email SINP and ask the average time to complete processing of second reviews.[/QUOT

Hello
Can u plz let me know if we go for second review we can nt apply in sinp nxt intake??

NooreNaaz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
hello every one,
Any one received or know if some one got positive feed back after applying for second review till now?

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any updates plz??
Hi NooreNaaz

I made another application February 14 2017 and was asked to withdraw two of my three applications, I withdrew the secondary review and January 4th application and got nominated on the April 28th 2017

Reactions: fahadshah284

NooreNaaz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Hi NooreNaaz

I made another application February 14 2017 and was asked to withdraw two of my three applications, I withdrew the secondary review and January 4th application and got nominated on the April 28th 2017
Oh thts good to know congrats dear..did u applied in same noc or u changed noc??wht was the reason of getting ineligible??which noc u applied earlier and second time??
I recently got ineligible due to noc missmatch,now my noc also removed from oid list..very upset wht to do next?

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh thts good to know congrats dear..did u applied in same noc or u changed noc??wht was the reason of getting ineligible??which noc u applied earlier and second time??
I recently got ineligible due to noc missmatch,now my noc also removed from oid list..very upset wht to do next?
Thank you.

I was found ineligible due to funds as the naira was devalued during my application and before my funds were converted.

Try increasing you IELTS score and make a direct EE PR application, they process them faster.

Best of luck!

NooreNaaz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
If we need to apply back again in another noc aftr getting ineligible due to noc mismatch,do we creat new sinp profile?what precautions we must take before re applying,plz guide

Thnx

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017