+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - Do I need the APEGS licence?

ielts_learn

Jan 5, 2018
Hello,
I am trying to understand the SINP process. I have the CLB 7, and qualify for the minimum points for International Skilled Worker-Occupation In-demand. NOC code - 2173 - Software Engineer.
I have a question regarding the "professional status or License". I have completed my Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA). Do I still need to get the license from APEGS?
I am asking this question because as per the NOC's requirement, it mentioned that, "If your Bachelor's degree is in Engineering, you must apply to the (APEGS) for a letter showing that your application for registration as an Engineer-in-Training has been approved or a letter from APEGS indicating that you have been assigned Confirmatory Exams."

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/sinp-in-demand-occupation-list

Please help me with your valuable experience.

Thanks

Vikas_Har

Sep 26, 2018
Hello IELTS_learn,

Could you please suggest how you proceeded? Did u go for any license? Or did you get nomination straightway?Kindly advise.

I am having similar profile - BCA and MCA with 13yrs IT experience and applied for 2173. I have submitted my documents (without any license). Will they ask for any license and hold my application? I am worried. Kindly help.

Regards,
Vik

Vikas_Har

Sep 26, 2018