+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

chde0883

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Hello Friends,

My file is in pending status till 31st Dec 2014. So i m worried about now. and i dont feel to get job through saskatchewan saskjobs.ca website easily.

Can you tell anyone received job letter and approva letter through website ? Do you received by letter by own or through lawyer ? Have you pay any cost for that ?

Please suggest so i can take appropriate action.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Hi Kumar and other good people in the house, Please, can anyone help me with a SASK employer who i can discuss job offer with? I am NOC 2132 -Mechanical Engineer.

Kumar2001

Jan 22, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo/cvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/08/2014
AOR Received.
11/12/2014
File Transfer...
12/03/2014
Med's Request
01/30/2015
Med's Done....
01/31/2015
bensonams said:
Hi Kumar and other good people in the house, Please, can anyone help me with a SASK employer who i can discuss job offer with? I am NOC 2132 -Mechanical Engineer.
i am on vacation in india for another 2 weeks .. All i can do is provide you lawyer's contact information who can provide job letters ..

nak-canadian

Mar 14, 2013
Dear Kumar
I will be grateful to you if you could provide me detail of lawyers who can help providing job offer letter from any employer for immigration purpose.
my email nakhan27@hotmail.com
Thanking you in advance
take care and best regards
Nak

Kumar2001

Jan 22, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo/cvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/08/2014
AOR Received.
11/12/2014
File Transfer...
12/03/2014
Med's Request
01/30/2015
Med's Done....
01/31/2015
nak-canadian said:
Dear Kumar
I will be grateful to you if you could provide me detail of lawyers who can help providing job offer letter from any employer for immigration purpose.
my email nakhan27 @ hotmail.com
Thanking you in advance
take care and best regards
Nak
i will do that once I get back to saskatchewan.

Fewmoreweeks

Mar 25, 2013
mahdina1 said:
Hi Dear Friend
I would appreciate if u can help me to know more about APEGS
Recently(2 Jan), I submitted for SNIP and my application has been received by SNIP (2131 Civil Engineering)
I am not member of APEG.
Do u suggest I apply for APEGS now?
I mean if SNIP do not accept my apply and I apply for APEGS, pay its fee and ... what can I do with APEGS membership ?
tanx a lot
I was reading this forum since long time. I would like to let you and other members whose profession is regulated in Canada know that they are asking to include your professional license with your application. Below is the general overview of the application process, but keep in mind that you have to be present in Canada in order to write the professional practice exam. If your education is not from Canada then they will evaluate your education and most probably ask you to write few other technical exams. Since I am here in Saskatchewan, I had a chance attending their seminars. There were few questions from participants regarding the license requirements and how is it possible to get license without being in Canada (that’s one of the requirements to write professional practice exam), but the officer said it is only possible if the person is already in Canada as a temporary residence (work permit, visitor or student). It takes at least a few months to a year to evaluate your foreign credentials.
One more thing, you need to have at least one year Canadian experience to get full membership (assuming you have at least 3 years foreign acceptable experience based on their 6 evaluation criteria). Otherwise you will be registered as Member in Training, but their requirement is a full membership.

Below is the general overview regarding the application:
http://www.apegs.ca/Portal/Pages/Overview

Hope it helped.

hutjjung

Jan 26, 2014
Hello guys.

Is there anyone who applied for Hospitality sector?
My situation is my employer is registered on SINP application website and he submitted a job approval form.
(It says reviewing)
The thing that makes me confused is once the job approval form my employer presented is approved (or passed), will I be eligible to work?
As my category is non-skilled and Hospitality sector, someone told me that I also should submit a Settlement plan before starting work.
Any advice would be very grateful.

pinoybrat

Oct 31, 2013
hi, just wanna ask how long does a sinp certificate usually take? coz i submitted mine dec 13 2013 then received my file number january 6 2014. i am worrying because my work permit is expiring on sep 2014 and my employer doesnt want to apply me another lmo coz they believe i would get my certificate on time. coz once i receive my nominee i will submit it to CIC then wait for my file number and apply for an open work permit. can someone tell me if i still have enough time? thanks

mahdina1

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
How did u submitte at Dec. 13 while SINP2014 started at JAn 2 2014?

pinoybrat said:
hi, just wanna ask how long does a sinp certificate usually take? coz i submitted mine dec 13 2013 then received my file number january 6 2014. i am worrying because my work permit is expiring on sep 2014 and my employer doesnt want to apply me another lmo coz they believe i would get my certificate on time. coz once i receive my nominee i will submit it to CIC then wait for my file number and apply for an open work permit. can someone tell me if i still have enough time? thanks

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Pls, if anyone in the house knows a lawyer who can help with a job offer in Sask, contact me on: bensonams@yahoo.com. Thanks.

pinoybrat

Oct 31, 2013
mahdina1 said:
How did u submitte at Dec. 13 while SINP2014 started at JAn 2 2014?
im already here working in sk for more than 2 yrs. they took away the cec so i applied for sinp. every year has sinp, and this 2014 they made it an online application

Better Life

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014 received by CIO
Nomination.....
10-12-2013 (SINP)
AOR Received.
19-02-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
15-04-14
Med's Done....
23-04-14
Passport Req..
04-07-14
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-14 (received 25-07-14)
LANDED..........
30-12-14
pinoybrat said:
i applied SINP through my brother in saskatoon and took us around 2 months and 2 weeks (74 days) before we finally got my nomination... We applied 27 Sep 13 and got nomination 10 Dec 13... So i believe you'll receive yours around 21 Mar 14... Good luck tol...