+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Dear Kumar and anyone who can help, Please, help with a lawyer who can assist to get job offer. Email: bensonams@yahoo.com. Thanks.

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Betterlife,

I also recieved the AOR for SINP 2014 on 6 Jan 2014. I believe that everyone will get nomination in feb or march 2014 who got AOR on 6 Jan 2014 and applied in SINP 2014 without Job offer.

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulbadan.singh said:
Hey Guys

Feb 3 2014, One Month Over and expecting Nomination today as per what people are saying.

Lets hope for the best and fingers crossed.
Hello Gulbadan,

Do you think that nomination will be done in one month timeframe?

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
yogeshdoon said:
Hello Gulbadan,

Do you think that nomination will be done in one month timeframe?
Well sort off..
If people who have applied using Paper application got their Nomination in 2 to 3 months then Online system will be much much faster.

I am just adding to the facts which people have put in here in the forum

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulbadan.singh said:
Well sort off..
If people who have applied using Paper application got their Nomination in 2 to 3 months then Online system will be much much faster.

I am just adding to the facts which people have put in here in the forum
Thanks For the reply Gulbadan,

I have applied through a consultant and has appointed that consultant as a representative. After getting AOR, do we need to courier all documents copy to SINP since this has been conveyed to me by my consultant.

Just want to confirm?

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
yogeshdoon said:
Thanks For the reply Gulbadan,

I have applied through a consultant and has appointed that consultant as a representative. After getting AOR, do we need to courier all documents copy to SINP since this has been conveyed to me by my consultant.

Just want to confirm?
No, Till the time you dont get the Nomination Letter, you dont have to send hardcopy
Its only when you will get the letter then you have to send all the docs.. to CIC

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulbadan.singh said:
Hey Guys

Feb 3 2014, One Month Over and expecting Nomination today as per what people are saying.

Lets hope for the best and fingers crossed.
As Experience shows, I think, we will get some application update request before getting our nomination letter. It means some of us TODAY will get emails from SASK requesting for Proof of Funds update! ;) We will waiting for that moment! ;)

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
VictorPapa said:
As Experience shows, I think, we will get some application update request before getting our nomination letter. It means some of us TODAY will get emails from SASK requesting for Proof of Funds update! ;) We will waiting for that moment! ;)
I am with you on that. I pray we all get nomination this month!

Waiting...

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VictorPapa said:
Hello Victor,
If someone has already uploaded proof of funds which was required. Will SINP ask again for the same to be mailed?. I personally believe if SINP require some documents then nomination will be delayed by 2-3 weeks otherwise if all documents are complete then nomination will be given in Feb/March 2014.

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
I wish I could fast forward the time >> like I do while watching movies ;D ...few more months.....ahhhh... :-\

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yogeshdoon said:
Hello Victor,
If someone has already uploaded proof of funds which was required. Will SINP ask again for the same to be mailed?. I personally believe if SINP require some documents then nomination will be delayed by 2-3 weeks otherwise if all documents are complete then nomination will be given in Feb/March 2014.
My Friend,
As they announced in their instructions for those 250 applicants without hob offer, they need us to show required money for 3 contentious month with stable balance. They want to check the money you stated in your proof of funds is belong to you and also you still have that amount of money. I think for these checking when they are ready to issue nomination letter, they will probably ask for update of our proof of funds. ;)

LIVE IT UP

Jan 3, 2014
Hi All,

What are the other options to immigrate to canada- without a job offer. I'm from 2171 category. any other state immigration programs that are open now or coming up in the near future. please advice.

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
Every morning I come to office, I check online to see if status changed and keep on doing same thing every two hours till I leave office.
Has any one developed the same habit or is it only me?
Although, I feel we will get good news soon.