NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
Better Life said:
i applied SINP through my brother in saskatoon and took us around 2 months and 2 weeks (74 days) before we finally got my nomination... We applied 27 Sep 13 and got nomination 10 Dec 13... So i believe you'll receive yours around 21 Mar 14... Good luck tol...
Please advise,did you submit your application paper based or on-line, and how long does it take to change application status from "Received" to "In process".

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
Better Life said:
i applied SINP through my brother in saskatoon and took us around 2 months and 2 weeks (74 days) before we finally got my nomination... We applied 27 Sep 13 and got nomination 10 Dec 13... So i believe you'll receive yours around 21 Mar 14... Good luck tol...
Wow, that's the quickest I have heard of so far. Please let us know when you get the grant to give us an idea of CIC's time frame

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Better Life said:
This shows SASK are trying to improve their work and reduce the time as they announced in their website. I hope they could work faster and there will be good news for us in February! ;)

My Friend (Better Life), After one more post (10 posts) you can update your information in your profile and others can see your timeline. I hope very soon you can get your Visa and go to Saskatoon beside your brother. ;)

mahdina1

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
I hope too :)

VictorPapa said:
This shows SASK are trying to improve their work and reduce the time as they announced in their website. I hope they could work faster and there will be good news for us in February! ;)

My Friend (Better Life), After one more post (10 posts) you can update your information in your profile and others can see your timeline. I hope very soon you can get your Visa and go to Saskatoon beside your brother. ;)

chde0883

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Hello Friends,

My file is in pending status till 31st Dec 2014. So i m worried about now. and i dont feel to get job through saskatchewan saskjobs.ca website easily.

Can you tell anyone received job letter and approva letter through website ? Do you received by letter by own or through lawyer ? Have you pay any cost for that ?

Please suggest so i can take appropriate action.

Better Life

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014 received by CIO
Nomination.....
10-12-2013 (SINP)
AOR Received.
19-02-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
15-04-14
Med's Done....
23-04-14
Passport Req..
04-07-14
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-14 (received 25-07-14)
LANDED..........
30-12-14
Manucharyanroza said:
Please advise,did you submit your application paper based or on-line, and how long does it take to change application status from "Received" to "In process".
we applied for family support with job offer, we've done it through papers with the assistance of my brother... got no idea of long will it... sorry for that...

Better Life

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10-12-2013 (SINP)
AOR Received.
19-02-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
15-04-14
Med's Done....
23-04-14
Passport Req..
04-07-14
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
30-12-14
iby2147 said:
Wow, that's the quickest I have heard of so far. Please let us know when you get the grant to give us an idea of CIC's time frame
yup i will... i update you about our status... :D

Better Life

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10-12-2013 (SINP)
AOR Received.
19-02-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
15-04-14
Med's Done....
23-04-14
Passport Req..
04-07-14
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
30-12-14
VictorPapa said:

thanks friend....we're hoping we could get approved within the year... we just sent our application to CIC last 12 Jan 14....

hutjjung

Jan 26, 2014
Hello guys.

My current situation is my employer is registered on SINP online application website and he submitted a job approval form (with Settlement Plan) as my job position.
What makes me so confused is do I have to wait until the job approval form is approved or I am eligible to work even from now?
Some say I must wait until the job approval form is approved and other say since my employer is registered on the website I can start working.

And as to the Settlement plan, is there any certain way that I should present them or I can attach them when my job approval form is submitted?

Any advice would be very grateful.

pinoybrat

Oct 31, 2013
Better Life said:
thank you bro.. maybe it will take 2-4 months

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks, it would be really useful if you share the nomination certificate format (without sensitive information) so we know when anyone receives it.

Better Life said:

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Hmmmmm. I am still looking for an employer or a lawyer to assist with a job offer! Is there anyone that can help? my email: bensonams@yahoo.com. Thanks.

vattaluri

Oct 30, 2013
Mississippi USA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWYORK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
Is there anybody in the forum who applied as a secondary school teacher ? Members can you share any information about this.

Flyhigh

Feb 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello House,
I will appreciate if anybody can shed more light on this question- is a member-in training (APEGS) eligible to apply under the international skilled workers category?

vattaluri

Oct 30, 2013
Mississippi USA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWYORK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
Dear few more weeks

I have applied for SINP without job offer and I got AOR on 6th Jan 2014. I am emailing you after seeing your post on the forum about license. I have my credential evaluation done by WES Canada and applied for teaching license from Educator Services Govt of SK. The process is on the way and till now they sent me a letter saying that they have received my application (got a file number). I have submitted this to SINP. I am in constant touch with Educator services requesting them to push my file ahead because of this situation and confident that they will issue me a letter saying that I am eligible to teach in SK (statement of professional standing)(not 100% license). The SINP manual says that they will give 45 days of time to submit documents.

With this situation do you think that I will get nomination ? Members please share your comments. :) ;D :D ;) :eek:

Fewmoreweeks said:
I was reading this forum since long time. I would like to let you and other members whose profession is regulated in Canada know that they are asking to include your professional license with your application. Below is the general overview of the application process, but keep in mind that you have to be present in Canada in order to write the professional practice exam. If your education is not from Canada then they will evaluate your education and most probably ask you to write few other technical exams. Since I am here in Saskatchewan, I had a chance attending their seminars. There were few questions from participants regarding the license requirements and how is it possible to get license without being in Canada (that's one of the requirements to write professional practice exam), but the officer said it is only possible if the person is already in Canada as a temporary residence (work permit, visitor or student). It takes at least a few months to a year to evaluate your foreign credentials.
One more thing, you need to have at least one year Canadian experience to get full membership (assuming you have at least 3 years foreign acceptable experience based on their 6 evaluation criteria). Otherwise you will be registered as Member in Training, but their requirement is a full membership.

Below is the general overview regarding the application:
http://www.apegs.ca/Portal/Pages/Overview

Hope it helped.