+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

jaskiratubhi

Jan 11, 2014
hutjjung said:
Hello guys.

My employer registered in SINP online application website and submitted a job approval form. Now we are waiting for it to be approved.
I was wondering how long it would take to get approval and after that I can start work.
(As far as I know, I must begin to work only after my employer's job approval form is approved. I am for Hospitality sector)

hey, how much time your employer took to get registered. i mean how much time SINP took to register your employer.

hutjjung

Jan 26, 2014
jaskiratubhi said:
hey, how much time your employer took to get registered. i mean how much time SINP took to register your employer.
I am not quite sure about that. Once he asked to the SINP office how to register, they sent an e-mail to him and he was able to log-in the website.
What I know about is once the employer's job approval form is approved, I am able to start work so I am still waiting for it.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another Monday passed and nothing, ONLY "Intake threshold" section in their Website updated! It was a great effort for them! :p

jaskiratubhi

Jan 11, 2014
i am little confused about job offer letter
i think ,first the employer apply in SINP for getting himself registered. it may take sometime(can anyone guess how much time it take)

later , the employer give the details of his employee to SINP. SINP review the details and give a approval letter(this may take time of about 2 months).
then the employee apply SINP under the international skilled worker category.

am i right or the procedure is different?

Kumar2001

Jan 22, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo/cvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/08/2014
AOR Received.
11/12/2014
File Transfer...
12/03/2014
Med's Request
01/30/2015
Med's Done....
01/31/2015
jaskiratubhi said:
i think ,first the employer apply in SINP for getting himself registered. it may take sometime(can anyone guess how much time it take)

later , the employer give the details of his employee to SINP. SINP review the details and give a approval letter(this may take time of about 2 months).

yea you are right... But it only takes couple of weeks for employer to get his business registered with SINP and for employees it generally takes 3 to 4 weeks for 1 position..if employer wants to get approval for number of positions then it might take 2 months..

jaskiratubhi

Jan 11, 2014
Kumar2001 said:
yea you are right... But it only takes couple of weeks for employer to get his business registered with SINP and for employees it generally takes 3 to 4 weeks for 1 position..if employer wants to get approval for number of positions then it might take 2 months..
our lawyer said that first the employer has to get registered(without any details of employee) and it is going to take time. when SINP give approval to him, only then the employer will send the information about the employee for nomination letter.

we found one employer . our lawyer asked him to register. and that was more than a year ago. the emlpoyer didn't recieved anything till now.our lawyer said they are not registering any new employer and now he said that we might have chance to get registered.

you said"it only takes couple of weeks for employer to get his business registered with SINP" but for us ,it is been a year.

and we our employer will be registered, then he will give the details of my father(actually my father is applying for SINP).
then SINP will review it and they will take atleast 2 month time to review.

that's our lawyer's thinking . what do you say?

Kumar2001

Jan 22, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo/cvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/08/2014
AOR Received.
11/12/2014
File Transfer...
12/03/2014
Med's Request
01/30/2015
Med's Done....
01/31/2015
jaskiratubhi said:
our lawyer said that first the employer has to get registered(without any details of employee) and it is going to take time. when SINP give approval to him, only then the employer will send the information about the employee for nomination letter.

we found one employer . our lawyer asked him to register. and that was more than a year ago. the emlpoyer didn't recieved anything till now.our lawyer said they are not registering any new employer and now he said that we might have chance to get registered.

you said"it only takes couple of weeks for employer to get his business registered with SINP" but for us ,it is been a year.

and we our employer will be registered, then he will give the details of my father(actually my father is applying for SINP).
then SINP will review it and they will take atleast 2 month time to review.

that's our lawyer's thinking . what do you say?
They never take 1 year just to register the employer.. It is very easy process and needs to be done online by employer.. They only have to provide business information to sinp.. They review the business information , if they find business is authentic they give approval to it..

Kumar2001

Jan 22, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo/cvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/08/2014
AOR Received.
11/12/2014
File Transfer...
12/03/2014
Med's Request
01/30/2015
Med's Done....
01/31/2015
Kumar2001 said:
They never take 1 year just to register the employer.. It is very easy process and needs to be done online by employer.. They only have to provide business information to sinp.. They review the business information , if they find business is authentic they give approval to it..
If your employer agrees to give you their login information for sinp registration then you can check the status by yourself as well.. I guess either your lawyer or employer is misguiding you.. I have been living in saskatchewan from last 3 years .. I never heard That sinp took more than 1 month just to register the employer.

JNair

Jan 7, 2014
My application was submitted on 05 Jan and I got not accepted mail on 14th. Application status on SINP website was blank all these days and now it's suddenly showing pending submission again. Anybody else with the same status?

Oct 7, 2013
Read this news, some updates for all ...

ww.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/five-key-facets-of-canadas-shakeup-in-immigration-policy/article16511274/

hutjjung

Jan 26, 2014
jaskiratubhi said:

What I thought about the procedure is once my employer registered SINP application website, he is able to submit a job approval form and once it gets approved, I am eligible to begin work. Am I right?

My category is Hospitality sector and non-skilled so I believe I have to wait until my employer's job approval form is approved.

mahdina1

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
Hi Dear Friend
I would appreciate if u can help me to know more about APEGS
Recently(2 Jan), I submitted for SNIP and my application has been received by SNIP (2131 Civil Engineering)

I am not member of APEG.
Do u suggest I apply for APEGS now?
I mean if SNIP do not accept my apply and I apply for APEGS, pay its fee and ... what can I do with APEGS membership ?

tanx a lot
Fewmoreweeks said:
Yes I am.