+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP application in PIU

gilljessi

Oct 18, 2021
Dear Sir,

I have submitted my application on 28th August 2021. On May 22 - 2022 status shows inprocess and on 27th July 22 I received an email from PIU review letter.

Can you help me that when this process take place to decision.
Hi
I have received the same PIU letter. I just wanted to know what happened with you application. Was that returned or banned ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi
I have received the same PIU letter. I just wanted to know what happened with you application. Was that returned or banned ?
If you read OP’s posts, ”No they have send me option that you want to withdraw or else review as review takes 2 years so I sent email for withdraw.”

Why did you receive PIU.

Kajal m

Feb 18, 2023
But there was nothng wrong in my file…. Still they sent my file to piu… Is there anything else i can do???

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
But there was nothng wrong in my file…. Still they sent my file to piu… Is there anything else i can do???
Well something is wrong. A file isn’t sent to PIU for no reason. PIU means a possible ban. You cannot do anything once in PIU. What is your profile? NOC? Education? Family? Documentation for funds?

Kajal m

Feb 18, 2023
I’m on my work permit…. I’ve been in Saskatoon for more than 2 years… i got a experience in food counter attemdant for 6 months and approved letter for that as well..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I’m on my work permit…. I’ve been in Saskatoon for more than 2 years… i got a experience in food counter attemdant for 6 months and approved letter for that as well..
All you can do is wait for instructions. You have SINP job letter approval with the same employer and been with employer for more than 6 months but something is wrong to go to PIU. Assume you meet CLB.

Kajal m

Feb 18, 2023
I don’t know…. I worked for a employee for 15 months..he refused to gave me the jal and i got an another job then he gave me the jal but now they refer it to piu