+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP application in PIU

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Dear Sir, I dont have any idea regarding this mistake that person should available in SINP. But I dont know what is Procedural Fairness Letter. Anyway if they are checking all documents in application then they will contact my cousin. Now just waiting for their reply.
Why not: the sentence itself says- "living in Saskatchewan", pretty simple. It very clearly ask about the present status of an individual living in the region. I am amazed how a person signs the application when they had already left the region.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
When a family member signs off on support for an SINP applicant, don't they have to provide proof they've been living in Sask for the last 12 months and show bills from SaskPower, SaskEnergy, property taxes, SK licence, health card and lease/mortgage?

Reactions: Taran D

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
When a family member signs off on support for an SINP applicant, don't they have to provide proof they've been living in Sask for the last 12 months and show bills from SaskPower, SaskEnergy, property taxes, SK licence, health card and lease/mortgage?
Yes, they do. It is clearly worded on the website and in the form that the family member must fill out. How this was overlooked is beyond me.

• Proof that you have been living in Saskatchewan for the past 12 months:
    • Utility bills from the past 12 months from SaskPower, SaskEnergy or a city or town office. (We will not accept phone, cell or cable bills).
    • Saskatchewan Health Card or Saskatchewan driver's licence.
    • Proof that the family member is a registered tenant of a Saskatchewan address (a lease agreement and rental receipts or a proof of ownership). Include the names of other occupants at this address and their relationship to them.
    • Proof of receipt of income for the past three months.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Yes, they do. It is clearly worded on the website and in the form that the family member must fill out. How this was overlooked is beyond me.

• Proof that you have been living in Saskatchewan for the past 12 months:
    • Utility bills from the past 12 months from SaskPower, SaskEnergy or a city or town office. (We will not accept phone, cell or cable bills).
    • Saskatchewan Health Card or Saskatchewan driver's licence.
    • Proof that the family member is a registered tenant of a Saskatchewan address (a lease agreement and rental receipts or a proof of ownership). Include the names of other occupants at this address and their relationship to them.
    • Proof of receipt of income for the past three months.
Wow...

It wasn't overlooked. OP and her sponsor thinks SINP are stupid and wouldn't notice.

Last edited:

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Wow...

It wasn't overlooked. OP and her sponsor thinks SINP are stupid and wouldn't notice.
Yes and then they would come back here after rejection to say " wasted my precious years paying taxes in Canada and working hard to see my dream of getting PR shattered".

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes and then they would come back here after rejection to say " wasted my precious years paying taxes in Canada and working hard to see my dream of getting PR shattered".
The family, I believe, is outland. The issue is that the child wants to study in Canada for post secondary. Being on the parents application and if they are refused and banned, it will make it more challenging for the child to get approved. The child always will have to list refusals and bans, and it wasn’t the child’s fault.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
The family, I believe, is outland. The issue is that the child wants to study in Canada for post secondary. Being on the parents application and if they are refused and banned, it will make it more challenging for the child to get approved. The child always will have to list refusals and bans, and it wasn’t the child’s fault.
I agree, now the silly mistake will stick with the child forever.

ritajingar

Sep 30, 2022
Anyway thanks for your good info will update you once I received an email from SINP or PIU
yesterday I received an email that my file is Your application has been referred (PIU Referral) to the SINP International Recruitment and Integrity Unit (IRIU) due to possible integrity concerns identified during assessment and is currently in the queue waiting further review.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
yesterday I received an email that my file is Your application has been referred (PIU Referral) to the SINP International Recruitment and Integrity Unit (IRIU) due to possible integrity concerns identified during assessment and is currently in the queue waiting further review.
All you can do is wait for review & decision. You can’t withdraw your file now. PIUs can take months or years. Be prepared for refusal, and hopefully not a ban.

ritajingar

Sep 30, 2022
No they have send me option that you want to withdraw or else review as review takes 2 years so I sent email for withdraw