+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP application in PIU

Kajal m

Feb 18, 2023
I can’t contact the sinp office and req them regarding this coz my jal is gonna be expired in march.

ammandaar

Feb 26, 2023
I have recently learnt that my case is in PIU.
I am enrolled for SINPP. I used an agent and he did not disclose the facts for last two years! He always used to say that the file is in process!

Only now, i came to know that the file is in PIU. After learning the possible downside, I am really concerned that what information has he submitted on my behalf and how to deal if there are questions? Feeling helpless.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I have recently learnt that my case is in PIU.
I am enrolled for SINPP. I used an agent and he did not disclose the facts for last two years! He always used to say that the file is in process!

Only now, i came to know that the file is in PIU. After learning the possible downside, I am really concerned that what information has he submitted on my behalf and how to deal if there are questions? Feeling helpless.
Wouldn't you have signed off on the documents he submitted?

ammandaar

Feb 26, 2023
I received Determination Letter today citing the following key points:

On June x, 2022, a Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL) was sent to you outlining concerns regarding the authenticity and validity of your work experience with ABC co and concerns that you have received assistance (professionally or otherwise) in preparing and/or submitting your SINP.........Upon review of your response, I do not find it sufficient to dismiss our earlier concerns. Your response to our PFL did not address our concern with your work experience at......Your explanation does not dismiss our concern that you utilized the services of an undeclared immigration consultant in your SINP application. Investigation has revealed that numerous applications to the SINP contain multiple markers in the applications which suggests that a common individual was used in the submission of these applications...........your application has been deemed ineligible by the Program Integrity Unit and you are suspended from the use of the SINP for two (2) years. Please note that this suspension applies to any family members that are listed in your application and you are not eligible for a second review.........Information on any misrepresentation in your application may be shared with the (IRCC).....

i spoke to consultant as i was kept in dark for the receipt of PFL and also its submission by the consultant! Good that i contacted SINP office directly to state that i am not getting any response fromt he agency i hired....

....My concern now is to know the way forward.
a. SINP is closed for two years for me with no appeal
b. will it hurt my future cases in any other province or federal applications?
c. does it require me to disclose the rejection/suspension when i apply for any other canada visa/pr related application? Or this was a provinical case and no need for me to declare if i m making federal / other provincial application?
d. can i take some preventive steps? should i inform SINPP people the background and the facts to create a record that i was caught innocent and misled by an agency
e. should i present my case to some lawyer to find answers to the above points a to d? who is a right and reasonable lawyer for this case?
f. do i need to do anything else, at this moment?

Friends, please guide with your experience on any/all of the abvoe points.
thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I received Determination Letter today citing the following key points:

On June x, 2022, a Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL) was sent to you outlining concerns regarding the authenticity and validity of your work experience with ABC co and concerns that you have received assistance (professionally or otherwise) in preparing and/or submitting your SINP.........Upon review of your response, I do not find it sufficient to dismiss our earlier concerns. Your response to our PFL did not address our concern with your work experience at......Your explanation does not dismiss our concern that you utilized the services of an undeclared immigration consultant in your SINP application. Investigation has revealed that numerous applications to the SINP contain multiple markers in the applications which suggests that a common individual was used in the submission of these applications...........your application has been deemed ineligible by the Program Integrity Unit and you are suspended from the use of the SINP for two (2) years. Please note that this suspension applies to any family members that are listed in your application and you are not eligible for a second review.........Information on any misrepresentation in your application may be shared with the (IRCC).....

i spoke to consultant as i was kept in dark for the receipt of PFL and also its submission by the consultant! Good that i contacted SINP office directly to state that i am not getting any response fromt he agency i hired....

....My concern now is to know the way forward.
a. SINP is closed for two years for me with no appeal
b. will it hurt my future cases in any other province or federal applications?
c. does it require me to disclose the rejection/suspension when i apply for any other canada visa/pr related application? Or this was a provinical case and no need for me to declare if i m making federal / other provincial application?
d. can i take some preventive steps? should i inform SINPP people the background and the facts to create a record that i was caught innocent and misled by an agency
e. should i present my case to some lawyer to find answers to the above points a to d? who is a right and reasonable lawyer for this case?
f. do i need to do anything else, at this moment?

Friends, please guide with your experience on any/all of the abvoe points.
thank you
a. Yes
b. Possibly. You need to state the ban in all applications.
c. Yes. You must declare the ban. Do not hide it or face further federal bans for misrepresentation. They share information says so in your letter. Also declare it for other countries.
d. You would have done this during your appeal when you received PIU. You signed the forms so saying being misled by an agency is not valid.
e. What are you fighting/appealing since you got PIU and had a chance to respond. It was at that time you should have gotten a lawyer.
f. No, you have a two year ban for SINP. Any further applications do yourself.

Last edited:

ritajingar

Sep 30, 2022
Hello everyone,

Yesterday I received an email from Immigration Program Integrity ICT below.

This email is to advise you that the SINP accepts your request to withdraw your application, which was under review due to integrity concerns. However, the withdrawal will have conditions to uphold integrity measures.

As you know, your application was referred to the SINP Program Integrity Unit (PIU) for potential integrity concerns. If you choose to withdraw at this time, this investigation will cease; however, should you or a spouse choose to reapply to the SINP, this investigation will resume as any past applications will be reviewed when you reapply. The potential program integrity concerns must be resolved during the processing of any new applications.

If, based on the enclosed information, you choose to not withdraw your application with these conditions, you must notify us within 5 days. If we do not hear from you after 10 days, your application will be withdrawn as per your request.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Saskatchewan.

Can you help me that what reply I should sent them All my documents are checked. So they sent this email And Its positive for nomination or I should go with withdraw

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

This email is to advise you that the SINP accepts your request to withdraw your application, which was under review due to integrity concerns. However, the withdrawal will have conditions to uphold integrity measures.

As you know, your application was referred to the SINP Program Integrity Unit (PIU) for potential integrity concerns. If you choose to withdraw at this time, this investigation will cease; however, should you or a spouse choose to reapply to the SINP, this investigation will resume as any past applications will be reviewed when you reapply. The potential program integrity concerns must be resolved during the processing of any new applications.

If, based on the enclosed information, you choose to not withdraw your application with these conditions, you must notify us within 5 days. If we do not hear from you after 10 days, your application will be withdrawn as per your request.

Can you help me that what reply I should sent them All my documents are checked. So they sent this email And Its positive for nomination or I should go with withdraw
From the letter you have mentioned does not look positive and the SINP is asking you to willingly withdraw it or otherwise they will go ahead with the application.
It seems like somewhere in your application false info was detected by SINP.

ritajingar

Sep 30, 2022
From the letter you have mentioned does not look positive and the SINP is asking you to willingly withdraw it or otherwise they will go ahead with the application.
It seems like somewhere in your application false info was detected by SINP.
Ok thanks for your info. But still if my investigation is going on then why they sent this option to me that I dont understand.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hello everyone,

There's something sinister about your application, I think you know what it is, but you're just not telling us (because in your mind you think it's legitimate but SINP begs to differ). Sucks to be you tbh.

Reactions: Taran D