Med's Done....
24-02-2022
Passport Req..
23-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2022
LANDED..........
07-08-2022
I need URGENT help regarding my SINP Application.

I got ITA on 24th March and the last date of submitting the application is 23rd May.
But my present IELTS certificate will expire on 7th July.
I booked for a new test on 24 April so that I can attach the new IELTS certificate while submitting my application.
But due to Covid-19 Lockdown, I may not be able to take the test on time and get the certificate before 23rd May.

My Question IS: If I submit my application with the present certificate (which will expire on 7th July) will that be a problem?
Will they close my application after the certificate expires?

Note: I will submit my new IELTS certificate as soon as I take the test and get the certificate.

HITEN##!

Nov 25, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
NOC 0621
I need URGENT help regarding my SINP Application.

I got ITA on 24th March and the last date of submitting the application is 23rd May.
But my present IELTS certificate will expire on 7th July.
I booked for a new test on 24 April so that I can attach the new IELTS certificate while submitting my application.
But due to Covid-19 Lockdown, I may not be able to take the test on time and get the certificate before 23rd May.

My Question IS: If I submit my application with the present certificate (which will expire on 7th July) will that be a problem?
Will they close my application after the certificate expires?

Note: I will submit my new IELTS certificate as soon as I take the test and get the certificate.
As your IELTS score is valid till 23rd May.. Once you submit your ITA every thing get freezes and you will get result based on details you submitted.

Answer to your question is- With this IELTS Score, till nomination you won't have any issue for sure and if your nomination comes after 7th July than you have to appear again for IELTS for Federal Process.

Dejibishi

Jan 16, 2021
As your IELTS score is valid till 23rd May.. Once you submit your ITA every thing get freezes and you will get result based on details you submitted.

Answer to your question is- With this IELTS Score, till nomination you won't have any issue for sure and if your nomination comes after 7th July than you have to appear again for IELTS for Federal Process.
Please does this also apply to proof of fund too. In a case where fixed deposit expires before nomination is received, does it mean the person won't need to renew d fixed deposit certificate?

Amitrin

Jan 22, 2021
Please does this also apply to proof of fund too. In a case where fixed deposit expires before nomination is received, does it mean the person won't need to renew d fixed deposit certificate?
Your IELTS score and age freeze as you submit. You'll need a new score for EE though. As regards your POF, you must, plain and simple, maintain the minimum amount also while your application is being processed (until nomination). The bank certificate or the bank or the form of deposit (bank acc, stocks, etc) may change; what matters is you keep the minimum amount of money they want.

av4aviator

Jul 17, 2019
ABU DHABI
Category........
Hello guys. While submitting SINP application, by mistake the relative in Canada section added for brother. But I don't have any relatives, I realize it after submitting the application. Fortunately no information (Except Date ) added in the section. Do I need to write them in details about the error or will they consider as misrepresentation??

jk4486

Sep 13, 2020
Hii everyone...I have got invitation in October and I submitted my file on 17th December 2020..now it's been 3 and half month but my status is still showing application received..!! When will it's change to processing?? And how much time it's take for nominations..!! Any one got nominations who submitted his/her profile in December 2020??? Pls guide me for this...thank you..!!

tk_zach

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hii everyone...I have got invitation in October and I submitted my file on 17th December 2020..now it's been 3 and half month but my status is still showing application received..!! When will it's change to processing?? And how much time it's take for nominations..!! Any one got nominations who submitted his/her profile in December 2020??? Pls guide me for this...thank you..!!
I submitted my application on 13th Nov 2020, it remained in 'Application Received' status for more than 4 months and then I received a ADR. The timeline varies from profile to profile. For some it would change to 'In Progress' within a month and for some it would take more time.

The application processing timeline for International Skilled Worker is 27-32 weeks.

Reactions: jk4486

Neha Agarwal

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
I submitted my application on 13th Nov 2020, it remained in 'Application Received' status for more than 4 months and then I received a ADR. The timeline varies from profile to profile. For some it would change to 'In Progress' within a month and for some it would take more time.

The application processing timeline for International Skilled Worker is 27-32 weeks.
Hi dear, do you mind sharing your noc code. score and education degree

Neha Agarwal

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hi dear, do you mind sharing your noc code. score and education degree

Abimbolanre

Sep 16, 2018
Note changing NOC may result in them asking you justification. expert correct me if I am wrong

Hello, can you please confirm if cancelling EOI and creating a new EOI with a different NOC be a problem, even if you have not received ITA? Can anybody weigh in on this?
Thank you

bookworm28

Jan 22, 2021
Nomination Recieved. Thanks everyone, this forum has been very helpful right from the day I received the Invitation. My timeline

ITA - 15 sep 20
Application submitted - 9 Oct 20
ADR - 5 Nov 20 for cips license
ADR submitted - 14 Dec 20
Nomination - 18 March 21

I would be happy to answer any of your queries
and any tips & suggestions going ahead would be helpful. Cheers !!!!
Hi, I have doubt regarding documentation. Did you submit pay slips for your entire employment? I have 10 years of work experience but only 4-5 years of pay slip I could gather till now.

HoaLoc

Feb 13, 2020
Hi, I have doubt regarding documentation. Did you submit pay slips for your entire employment? I have 10 years of work experience but only 4-5 years of pay slip I could gather till now.
In my view, you could write a letter of explanation, and submitted bank statement for remaining years indicated the salary was deposited.

umer105

Jun 13, 2019
Hi Guys,
I applied for SINP and today I got ADR as mentioned below: please share your valuable advice..

Thanks

• As verification of your work experience please provide two of the following to support your gainful employment with the companies in which you have claimed work experience.
  • - Taxation Forms, or Taxation Exempt (Tax Free) form or Income Tax Return Acknowledgement (ITR) form;
  • - Pension or Provident Fund forms;
  • - Employee State Insurance (Medical Insurance);
  • - Work permits/work visas/labour cards for any foreign work experience;
  • - Any additional information that will benefit the SINP in the verification of your work experience such as samples of your work and emails from your employer.

• All documents must be translated to English or French if they were issued in a different language. Translated documents must be accompanied by a Translators Affidavit, which can be found on our website.

• Please submit updated work experience documentation that meet all of the above requirements, in order for your work experience to be further assessed.

Now, I am confused, do I have to provide supporting documents from my current employer or all the previous ones as well. I worked in UAE for 8 years and here in Pakistan, I'm claiming points only for 2 years..
Secondly, in Pakistan I don't have any tax-related document coz my salary is below the taxable slab and I never submit any Tax returns.. and my company is not deducting any Pension or PF... So in lieu of this what other documents I can provide..

Manishprasher

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019

Just for clarification, I have two concerns if you could help here too;
1. post receiving ITA and after submitting the documents with SINP the Details are frozen, now if IELTS expires after couple of months and the file is Still application received would this still guarantee +600 points? And for federal process we will have to appear for IELTS to have a valid score card, so the overall score will not be impacted much as you have + 600 already is that correct?
2. What if the birthday falls after submitting documents will that have an impact on SINP profile? Do they calculate the overall score again or as said above everything is frozen? Response is highly appreciated.