+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

varun21

Apr 22, 2015
Just for clarification, I have two concerns if you could help here too;
1. post receiving ITA and after submitting the documents with SINP the Details are frozen, now if IELTS expires after couple of months and the file is Still application received would this still guarantee +600 points? And for federal process we will have to appear for IELTS to have a valid score card, so the overall score will not be impacted much as you have + 600 already is that correct?
2. What if the birthday falls after submitting documents will that have an impact on SINP profile? Do they calculate the overall score again or as said above everything is frozen? Response is highly appreciated.
After the submission of SINP application if the IELTS score expires and if you have applied through EE profile than you must take IELTS again and update the score in the EE profile and should get the same score or more but not lesser score as it will impact the overall points.
This has to be done before the IELTS date expires or the EE profile will automatically get cancelled.

Once you have the IELTS score and have updated EE profile before it expires than no need to worry as you retain the same EE profile number.
Incase if your EE profile is cancelled due expiry of IELTS date than you have to create new express entry profile with new IELTS score & job seeker code and write an email to SINP mentioning about the change in EE profile number and job seeker code which will be updated in their records.

Reactions: sajib_22

Shoukat Halani

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
My application was held ineligible reason being I don't meet SINP work experience requirements NOC 1221 ‐ Administrative officers. But I applied for “1241 - Administrative assistants” and not “NOC 1221 ‐ Administrative officers”. This fact is stated in my File Number XXXXXXX.

I sent my email to reconsider.

Kindly guide; what is the chance they will accept their mistake? its clearly a mistake at their end. Please comment.

sheikh999

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-05-2021
Doc's Request.
09-12-2021
Nomination.....
11-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
24-02-2022
Passport Req..
23-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2022
LANDED..........
07-08-2022
My application was held ineligible reason being I don't meet SINP work experience requirements NOC 1221 ‐ Administrative officers. But I applied for “1241 - Administrative assistants” and not “NOC 1221 ‐ Administrative officers”. This fact is stated in my File Number XXXXXXX.

I sent my email to reconsider.

Kindly guide; what is the chance they will accept their mistake? it's clearly a mistake at their end. Please comment.
What was your field of study? Education and work experience mismatch can be a reason.

Shoukat Halani

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
What was your field of study? Education and work experience mismatch can be a reason.
Thank you very much for your reply, my education was secondary school diploma and working as Admin Assistant in a University. Education and Experience are matching. Problem is that Immigration officer assessed my application based on 1221 - Admin Officer while as I applied for 1241-Admin Assistant. They made a mistake.

gunjanjohar

Aug 1, 2018
Help Required .

My husband is the primary applicant , we have submitted our documents on 12 April'2021. But now my husband has changed his job.
Do we have to inform the SINP with latest reference letter for both the organisation.

Please help

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Noob question: is this group for SINP EE who already submitted their application to IRCC or for those whose EOIs are being processed by SK province?

Hi1234

Apr 14, 2017
Dear Members; could you please guide me

1) how much points are awarded in SINP for WES equivalent "Secondary School Diploma"; is it 12 points or 15 points.

2) Can I show my provident fund and gratuity fund as my settlement fund.

Thank you very much.
Hi did you find....? how much point will you get....? I am in same boat....Please share your experience....Thanks

sheikh999

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-05-2021
Doc's Request.
09-12-2021
Nomination.....
11-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
24-02-2022
Passport Req..
23-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2022
LANDED..........
07-08-2022
Hi did you find....? how much point will you get....? I am in same boat....Please share your experience....Thanks
I guess it's 15 points as it is a diploma, not a certificate. You can show provident fund as POF but not sure about gratuity fund.

Parry24

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Hello guys,
I have query regarding SINP.

As per SINP requirement, job experience should related to education. I have completed my B. Tech in ECE ( regular) and MBA in HR ( correspondence while working) I am having total 5 years of experience which is directly related to my bachelor's degree but not with masters. So, I am eligible or not for SINP.
Thanks in advance.
NOC 2147

nick_kd07

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
After the submission of SINP application if the IELTS score expires and if you have applied through EE profile than you must take IELTS again and update the score in the EE profile and should get the same score or more but not lesser score as it will impact the overall points.
This has to be done before the IELTS date expires or the EE profile will automatically get cancelled.

Once you have the IELTS score and have updated EE profile before it expires than no need to worry as you retain the same EE profile number.
Incase if your EE profile is cancelled due expiry of IELTS date than you have to create new express entry profile with new IELTS score & job seeker code and write an email to SINP mentioning about the change in EE profile number and job seeker code which will be updated in their records.
I want to re-confirm about lesser score or same score needed for EE profile? I am in same issue now. SINP nominated, but IELTS expired after nomination.So need to create new EE profile. Appeared exam but got lesser score. So dont know what to do? shall I re-appear exam and try to get same score as time of nomination or proceed with EE profile with lesser score

sheikh999

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-05-2021
Doc's Request.
09-12-2021
Nomination.....
11-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
24-02-2022
Passport Req..
23-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2022
LANDED..........
07-08-2022
I want to re-confirm about lesser score or same score needed for EE profile? I am in same issue now. SINP nominated, but IELTS expired after nomination.So need to create new EE profile. Appeared exam but got lesser score. So dont know what to do? shall I re-appear exam and try to get same score as time of nomination or proceed with EE profile with lesser score
If you can open an EE profile with that then it's enough. After opening a new EE profile make sure you notify SINP with new EE profile number and job seeker ID.

Reactions: sajib_22