+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

ainujoshy

Mar 26, 2021
Hi All,
I have a query regarding SINP EOI application. Can I cancel the EOI application and reapply it after few months??? Will it cause any rejection in future by doing so???

HITEN##!

Nov 25, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
NOC 0621
Hi All,
I have a query regarding SINP EOI application. Can I cancel the EOI application and reapply it after few months??? Will it cause any rejection in future by doing so???
Yes you can cancel your EOI and it will not impact your future prospect.

ainujoshy

Mar 26, 2021
How many points i will get if I have 3.2 years of experience in SINP 0-5 years category and 3.5 years of experience in SINP 6-10 year category???

HITEN##!

Nov 25, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
NOC 0621
How many points i will get if I have 3.2 years of experience in SINP 0-5 years category and 3.5 years of experience in SINP 6-10 year category???
its a simple calculation (9/15)
0-5 years - 3.2 years = 6 points + 3 points (06-10 years - 3.5 years )

HITEN##!

Nov 25, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
NOC 0621
Hi Member,

My application is showing as "application submitted" since Dec 24, 2020. Is it normal?. Thanks for the help
I believe it is in "Application Receive" status and its normal now they have started picking Dec application and I have seen within 3 days of IP they has requested ADR. So expect update in a week or two on you application.

HITEN##!

Nov 25, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
NOC 0621
Yes you can cancel your EOI and it will not impact your future prospect.
Hi All,
Note changing NOC may result in them asking you justification. expert correct me if I am wrong

Nicole_17

Mar 1, 2021
I believe it is in "Application Receive" status and its normal now they have started picking Dec application and I have seen within 3 days of IP they has requested ADR. So expect update in a week or two on you application.
Can I ask you please if this is correct, then applications submitted in February 2021 will move to IP by May 2021?

tk_zach

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Can I ask you please if this is correct, then applications submitted in February 2021 will move to IP by May 2021?
Its not necessary that the application submitted in Feb 2021 will be moved to 'Application Received' by May 2021, we don't know on what basis they pick the application. Not sure if its based on NOC code.

I submitted mine in Nov 2020 and it was picked only by end of March 2021, so in my case they started working on the application after 4 months. For some people the status was changed to 'IP' within a month and for some others it remained in 'AR' for few months.

pagalo

Mar 31, 2021
Hi all,

I have a question regarding documents submitted to IRCC after nomination, can we use updated job reference letter (my duties are the same, just to update the issued date of the letter in order to prove that I am still in the position at the moment) or use the old job reference letter that I submitted to SINP for PR application?

Thank you

Shoukat Halani

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Thank you very much. Much appreciated.

Nicole_17

Mar 1, 2021
Its not necessary that the application submitted in Feb 2021 will be moved to 'Application Received' by May 2021, we don't know on what basis they pick the application. Not sure if its based on NOC code.

I submitted mine in Nov 2020 and it was picked only by end of March 2021, so in my case they started working on the application after 4 months. For some people the status was changed to 'IP' within a month and for some others it remained in 'AR' for few months.
Thank you!