+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Dejibishi

Jan 16, 2021
Hello friends, I will appreciate it if we can keep posting our timelines and nocs so that others can keep track of their own applications.thanks

Kuddxb

Mar 6, 2021
I submitted my application 1 December, still AR.
Would you tell me story of the invoice tab? Is it supposed to go invisible at some point?
I read it in lot of other threads that closer to your nomination date the invoice tab disappears since they check your payment and card holder details. Not sure about this though.

Reactions: Amitrin

Newby2020

Nov 15, 2020
I am really confused with the sinp nomination. Some people gets their nomination in 2-3 months and some run for several months. Please what could be the reason?
Hi Deji,

Just exercise a little patience, things are a bit slow now but I am sure you and all others waiting for nomination will get it. I can imagine how frustrating the waiting time can be but you would soon cross over this stage.

hiteshk

Sep 17, 2020
I read it in lot of other threads that closer to your nomination date the invoice tab disappears since they check your payment and card holder details. Not sure about this though.
I submitted my application in early Oct 2020 got ADR for license in Nov 2020 and submitted license on 9 Dec 2020, since then no update. My invoice tab is not visible since Nov 2020.

Curiousdodo

Mar 21, 2020
I submitted my application in early Oct 2020 got ADR for license in Nov 2020 and submitted license on 9 Dec 2020, since then no update. My invoice tab is not visible since Nov 2020.
How long did it take for your licensure to get processed, post the license application ? I am going through the same, my ita has come through and licensure application is yet incomplete.

Neha Agarwal

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Dear All,

I have a doubt with regards to my work exp and education degree.

I have been working as an administration which fall under NOC 1241, and also NOC 1211. I am working since I started studying for my graduate degree.

Below are my doubts:

I have started working from March 2011 - August 2016, - 30 hours per week, in a school in India, and while working, I have completed my bachelor's degree from 2011 to 2014, and also Masters's degree from 2014 to 2016. And, after from 2016 to 2018 October, I worked 45 hours per week.

Furthermore, From 2018 Nov, till the present, I am working as a virtual assistant, from a different country for the same employer.

Will I be eligible to claim work exp points from 2011 till the present? I have already assessed my ECA, which I have got Masters's equivalent.

Please let ms know guys

thanks in advance

Amitrin

Jan 22, 2021
Dear All,

I have a doubt with regards to my work exp and education degree.

I have been working as an administration which fall under NOC 1241, and also NOC 1211. I am working since I started studying for my graduate degree.

Below are my doubts:

I have started working from March 2011 - August 2016, - 30 hours per week, in a school in India, and while working, I have completed my bachelor's degree from 2011 to 2014, and also Masters's degree from 2014 to 2016. And, after from 2016 to 2018 October, I worked 45 hours per week.

Furthermore, From 2018 Nov, till the present, I am working as a virtual assistant, from a different country for the same employer.

Will I be eligible to claim work exp points from 2011 till the present? I have already assessed my ECA, which I have got Masters's equivalent.

Please let ms know guys

thanks in advance
If your NOC requires any uni degrees, your work expreience is accepted after graduation from that degree. Despite EE, the degree has to be in line with the job.

Neha Agarwal

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
If your NOC requires any uni degrees, your work expreience is accepted after graduation from that degree. Despite EE, the degree has to be in line with the job.
Dear Amitrin,

Thanks for your response. The below is the education requirement. Please check

• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
  • Completion of a one- or two-year college or another program for administrative assistants or secretaries or Previous clerical experience is required.

Amitrin

Jan 22, 2021
Dear Amitrin,

Thanks for your response. The below is the education requirement. Please check

• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
  • Completion of a one- or two-year college or another program for administrative assistants or secretaries or Previous clerical experience is required.
So your noc doesn't necessarily require a uni degree. what sort of preparatory training (pre-2011) can you put on the officer's table?

This is from sk website:

Your above work experience must be in the field of your completed post-secondary education or training...your work experience must be related to your job and education.