+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

praveen2019

Dec 19, 2018
They are asking for total experiences u have . In total if u have 9 years . You will score 9( 5 points for 1st 5 years and 4 points for the rest 4years .Then in the following page , u just need to enter one by one your job experience with their relevant NoCs.Simple.
Thanks for the reply.

As per website : "The work experience claimed must be relevant to the single occupation you've selected in your application" . They replied back to the mail and they said it should relate to same NOC, so i am confused now that how one person can remain in same NOC for 10 yrs.

and regarding the score - for first 5 years it is 10 points i guess. Please confirm.

Rikinpatel

Jul 7, 2019
Hello,

I going to apply under SINP EE. I have employment offer as well as one year experience in Saskatchewan- NOC 131.

My question is that in which category my application will process by SINP

under employment offer or Express entry?

Rabikh

Jul 9, 2020
Hello,

I going to apply under SINP EE. I have employment offer as well as one year experience in Saskatchewan- NOC 131.

My question is that in which category my application will process by SINP

under employment offer or Express entry?
Read through this; it might help;

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-with-saskatchewan-experience/applicants-with-existing-work-permit

Rabikh

Jul 9, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

As per website : "The work experience claimed must be relevant to the single occupation you've selected in your application" . They replied back to the mail and they said it should relate to same NOC, so i am confused now that how one person can remain in same NOC for 10 yrs.

and regarding the score - for first 5 years it is 10 points i guess. Please confirm.
What is mentioned on the website is true, but many consultants confirm that it doesn't matter at all and they are still getting the Nominations with differenT NOCs.In my case also, i have 6 years exp
under one NOC and 2 years under a different NOC. But anyway both NOCs are related in my case.
But yes , education has to be inline with your experiences.Otherwise they could reject the application.

Reactions: praveen2019

Rabikh

Jul 9, 2020
What is mentioned on the website is true, but many consultants confirm that it doesn't matter at all and they are still getting the Nominations with differenT NOCs.In my case also, i have 6 years exp
under one NOC and 2 years under a different NOC. But anyway both NOCs are related in my case.
But yes , education has to be inline with your experiences.Otherwise they could reject the application.
P.S : 1-5 years 10 points
5-6 years (under 1yr 1pt, >1 yr 2 points, 3 yrs 3points , 4 yrs 4 points ,5 yrs 5 points)

Reactions: praveen2019

Fabby12

Sep 21, 2016
According to my analysis , the score will down upto 60 in next draws.
Thanks for your reply.So far I have not applied for the SINP. Thought to apply it once after re-attempting the IELTS. So what do you suggest, Should i apply for SINP? when next draws are expected? Further more from where you have heard that score can go down? any logic for this prediction as probably you are the first person who sound so hopeful for me.

Can I DM you if you do not mind?

Rabikh

Jul 9, 2020
Thanks for your reply.So far I have not applied for the SINP. Thought to apply it once after re-attempting the IELTS. So what do you suggest, Should i apply for SINP? when next draws are expected? Further more from where you have heard that score can go down? any logic for this prediction as probably you are the first person who sound so hopeful for me.

Can I DM you if you do not mind?
What is DM? What is ur score in IELTS? Next SINP draws are expected on or after 28th July.
I keep reading threads and watch several consultants videos on scores. Moreover, my score is also less so I need to stay updated.
I am very much positive about getting an ITA or nomination in next 2 months.

Reactions: Fabby12

Fabby12

Sep 21, 2016
What is DM? What is ur score in IELTS? Next SINP draws are expected on or after 28th July.
I keep reading threads and watch several consultants videos on scores. Moreover, my score is also less so I need to stay updated.
I am very much positive about getting an ITA or nomination in next 2 months.
DM= Direct message, My score is : L=6.5,R=7,W=6.5,S=8

Fabby12

Sep 21, 2016
Just one more Question While I am applying online application I am getting below message

"Based on your saved responses you will be applying under the following category: International Skilled Workers - Saskatchewan Express Entry "

I want to apply in
International Skilled Worker: Occupation In-Demand
My NOC is 2173

Can anyone help?