Sam0099

Mar 6, 2020
Hey guys , I have a same problem

Pls help me
Which 1 govt documents I can show ?

My salay is in cash.
No bank statement as my salary in cash
Cash voucher I can show .
I don't file IT RETURN as I don't comes under complusury return filling.
My employer don't cut PF .
Pls guys help me which govt documents I can show ?

samsong

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Hi Guys! can anyone please help with some advice as how to increase my SINP score? IELTS, work experience, and education I almost got the maximum I can get...anything else please??? can a spouse's education increase it?

gg205

Star Member
May 4, 2018
Hi Guys! can anyone please help with some advice as how to increase my SINP score? IELTS, work experience, and education I almost got the maximum I can get...anything else please??? can a spouse's education increase it?
Whats your SINP score? You cannot add spouse education, check for adaptability factors:

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/assess-your-eligibility

Sumayya.A

Jul 1, 2019
India
NOC Code......
Can I submit a second application on different category?
Hello all,

I have applied for for PR-PNP-Paper based application since Oct 23, 2017 with 4 dependants (wife and 2 kids), and I haven’t heard a thing. My profile shows I haven’t even passed eligibility in 32 months. It appears the application isn’t ever gonna be treated in my lifetime so I tried getting the Canadian Express Entry Category and I recently just got my ITA as a single applicant (without my family because I cannot afford the cost).

Should I go ahead and submit the application with all the required documentation making two application running concurrently?

Is there anyone who has 2 application with CIC (under different categories), and is there any problem I should be aware off?

Thanks for helping out with any response.
Hello there,

This is the first time I have heard that someone with family has applied as a single applicant... I am in a similar situation to yours. I am married with 2 kids. Can you please explain if I can apply as a single applicant and if I can what is the process? I am yet to create my EE profile as I am unable to take my IELTS due to COVID19.

It will of great help if you could share some information on this matter, please.

Looking forward to your response.

Manalisharma

Jun 9, 2020
Hi,
I have completed my b.sc and b.ed and worked as an esl trainer for 3 years in an IELTS centre...am i eligible to apply for Saskatchewan pnp under 4021 noc?
. Can my b.ed degree would be equivalent to masters for Saskatchewan?
. Do i qualify 60/100 point grid for Saskatchewan?

ScorpioBiker

Nov 21, 2019
SINP Draw was done on 28th May, 2020: Invited Candidates have a close family relative in Saskatchewan or have studied at a Saskatchewan postsecondary institution.
Minimum Points Required
Express Entry Score: 78
Occupations In-Demand: 78

For those of us with scores ranging from 65 to 70, let's remain positive. COVID-19 would soon be over and candidates overseas will now be considered.
Well said. Thanks. Stay positive

johnson706

Apr 8, 2020
Seems SINP might start considering EOIs from outside Canada IRCC start easing travel restrictions from outside canada from June 30th.

Reactions: payaker

payaker

Feb 11, 2020
Guys, when will be the next SINP draw? :rolleyes: I have submitted the EOI and entered in the pool now.
Let's stay positive anf maybe the next will be us?
I don't have relatives so can only rely on merely 65 points with NOC 0124, let's see how..

Last edited:

nishu.rockz

Oct 30, 2019
Hi All, My NOC code is 2173. I submitted an application for SINP pnp nomination program this February. Someone suggested me to apply for a license under CIPS for this NOC code. Can anyone let me know if anyone has applied for the same ?? also I want to know the process for the same.

Fabby12

Sep 21, 2016
Hello, I am planning to apply for SINP, As per Points Assessment Grid , my score is 66 . While my CRS score is 356??? what are the chances to get nomination???

My Relevant NOC is 2173 but my degree is Electrical engineering. I just need guidance, if my question is irrelevant to this forum please help me to find the correct forum. Thanks

Last edited: