+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

sirat5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
plzz help..i have done llb and having 65 points under sinp but the cut off is going very high..does i have any hope ??
how many points will i get if i attach my llm degree bec i have eca of only llb..thnx

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Are there any statistics on the number of Outland / Overseas Applicants were issued EOI ?
There is no separate draw for that ...minimum cut off points is 69-70 and above

kmamun12

Sep 26, 2019
Hi there, I want to apply for SINP in 2020, I have done my ECA from ICES and my NOC is 1311 (Accounting Technician). I want to create EOI in OASIS. Please help to know the followings:

01. Do I require Sasktachewan Licensure while applying EOI under NOC 1311.
02. Should I need to submit my Passport, Spouse & children Passports.
03. Do I need to give experience certificates in creating EOI.

Please help.

Feb 3, 2009
Hi all,
I got my name in latest pull of SNIP draw. Now i am confused with Translate Affidavit. It says if any of my documents not in english i need to translate it into engish by Certified Translator then notarized it. I have my birth certificate in Gujarati language and already translated into english and notarized by authorized notary. Should i still need to translate it again by Certified Translator and notarized it or I can use the notarized birth certificate which i have? I also found that India is only country which authorize Public notary to translate any document and notarized it as per indian laws. Can anyone have any idea about that?

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Can I submit a second application on different category?
Hello all,

I have applied for for PR-PNP-Paper based application since Oct 23, 2017 with 4 dependants (wife and 2 kids), and I haven’t heard a thing. My profile shows I haven’t even passed eligibility in 32 months. It appears the application isn’t ever gonna be treated in my lifetime so I tried getting the Canadian Express Entry Category and I recently just got my ITA as a single applicant (without my family because I cannot afford the cost).

Should I go ahead and submit the application with all the required documentation making two application running concurrently?

Is there anyone who has 2 application with CIC (under different categories), and is there any problem I should be aware off?

Thanks for helping out with any response.

akankha

Dec 17, 2017
I have a question regarding Prove of employments. In sinp websites its writen this
Each letter of reference for each job position
must be accompanied by at least three
additional documents showing proof of
employment. At least one ofthese documents

must be Government issued.

Which govt doc they are refer to.Yes i know Tax return.but i dnt have tax return of my all previous years.Because there some point i was not required to sumbit tax return.But i have at least one year of tax return from each company i worked .I also submmiting reference letter which show my experiance along with certificate docs such as pay slip,bank statements

tonmoyd83

Feb 6, 2020
Can I submit a second application on different category?
Hello all,

I have applied for for PR-PNP-Paper based application since Oct 23, 2017 with 4 dependants (wife and 2 kids), and I haven’t heard a thing. My profile shows I haven’t even passed eligibility in 32 months. It appears the application isn’t ever gonna be treated in my lifetime so I tried getting the Canadian Express Entry Category and I recently just got my ITA as a single applicant (without my family because I cannot afford the cost).

Should I go ahead and submit the application with all the required documentation making two application running concurrently?

Is there anyone who has 2 application with CIC (under different categories), and is there any problem I should be aware off?

Thanks for helping out with any response.
IMO you can go ahead, it has been close to 3 years. In any case, if you do not hear back from a channel, you can technically try another channel if you make the cut, no wrong with that. Yes, may be during EE processing, you may, just to come clean, disclose the historical information. That should be enough. I do not see you committing any mistake against which authorities may hold you.

DGEM

Feb 15, 2020
Hello guys! Is there anybody with NOC 0621 who submitted docs or in process? I want to discuss one point.

Sam0099

Mar 6, 2020
Hi all,
I got my name in latest pull of SNIP draw. Now i am confused with Translate Affidavit. It says if any of my documents not in english i need to translate it into engish by Certified Translator then notarized it. I have my birth certificate in Gujarati language and already translated into english and notarized by authorized notary. Should i still need to translate it again by Certified Translator and notarized it or I can use the notarized birth certificate which i have? I also found that India is only country which authorize Public notary to translate any document and notarized it as per indian laws. Can anyone have any idea about that?

Sam0099

Mar 6, 2020
No , public notary is enough , as it is mentioned for india .
Public notary is enouy.

Hey I have questions.

In experience /reference letter , it's written there , 3 documents required for each job must be accompanied with atleast 1 govt, issued documents?

Which govry. Documents I should show ,as salar - in cash
Don't file it return
My employer do not cut the PF
What to do ?

Pls help.

Sam0099

Mar 6, 2020
I have a question regarding Prove of employments. In sinp websites its writen this

Which govt doc they are refer to.Yes i know Tax return.but i dnt have tax return of my all previous years.Because there some point i was not required to sumbit tax return.But i have at least one year of tax return from each company i worked .I also submmiting reference letter which show my experiance along with certificate docs such as pay slip,bank statements

Sam0099

Mar 6, 2020
Hey guys , I have a same problem

Pls help me
Which 1 govt documents I can show ?

My salay is in cash.
No bank statement as my salary in cash
Cash voucher I can show .
I don't file IT RETURN as I don't comes under complusury return filling.
My employer don't cut PF .
Pls guys help me which govt documents I can show ?
Pls pls help me