+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Rabikh

Jul 9, 2020
Just one more Question While I am applying online application I am getting below message

"Based on your saved responses you will be applying under the following category: International Skilled Workers - Saskatchewan Express Entry "

I want to apply in
International Skilled Worker: Occupation In-Demand
My NOC is 2173

Can anyone help?
There are 3 SINP programmes categories;
International Skilled worker
Sasketchewan experience
Entrepreneur and farm

So if u decide to apply under international skilled category then u have the following options ;

1. International skilled worker-Employment offer: only if u are having a valid job offer from Sasketchewan.

2. International skilled worker- Sasketchewan Express Entry: Only if have an active Express Entry profile number
(As in my case, I already had an active EE profile so I opted for this category)

3.International Skilled worker: Occupation in Demand: when u don't have a job offer or an active EE Profile.( in other words when u only opt to make a SINP profile)

NOC 2173 Software engineers and designers is not in SINP Excluded occupation list so it means it is in demand there.

I checked ur IELTS score , its equivalent to CLB 7 and maximum u could score is 18.
Maximum score is 20 for CLB 8 or higher.
So you could increase your score by 2 if you want.

Hope it helps.

Reactions: Fabby12

praveen2019

Dec 19, 2018
What is mentioned on the website is true, but many consultants confirm that it doesn't matter at all and they are still getting the Nominations with differenT NOCs.In my case also, i have 6 years exp
under one NOC and 2 years under a different NOC. But anyway both NOCs are related in my case.
But yes , education has to be inline with your experiences.Otherwise they could reject the application.

Thanks bro , it is helpful.

Can you please help me to know , any specific way we can try to get jobs from home country as they have 30 marks for it as i have less score.

Rabikh

Jul 9, 2020
Thanks bro , it is helpful.

Can you please help me to know , any specific way we can try to get jobs from home country as they have 30 marks for it as i have less score.
Try to apply through good consultants. They have good connections with employers in Canada. You will find many consultants in the market but always go with those who arranges the employment for u through proper legitimate channel .

towursee

Mar 23, 2013
Good day everyone...please can someone with NOC 6525 (hotel front desk officer)apply for SINP EE? I understand its under the C skill.

Rabikh

Jul 9, 2020
Good day everyone...please can someone with NOC 6525 (hotel front desk officer)apply for SINP EE? I understand its under the C skill.
Excluded Occupation List for the SINP’s Express Entry Category and the Occupations In-Demand Category
People with the following occupations are excluded from applying to the Occupations In- Demand (OID) and Express Entry (EE) program sub-categories.
This is a list of occupations that are not eligible for these program subcategories. Note that NOC “C” (occupations that usually require high-school or job-specific training) and NOC “D” (occupations that usually require on-the-job training) skill levels are not eligible for the Occupation In-Demand and Express Entry subcategories.

Rabikh

Jul 9, 2020
Excluded Occupation List for the SINP’s Express Entry Category and the Occupations In-Demand Category
People with the following occupations are excluded from applying to the Occupations In- Demand (OID) and Express Entry (EE) program sub-categories.
This is a list of occupations that are not eligible for these program subcategories. Note that NOC “C” (occupations that usually require high-school or job-specific training) and NOC “D” (occupations that usually require on-the-job training) skill levels are not eligible for the Occupation In-Demand and Express Entry subcategories.
In your case, it seems not possible to apply under NOC 6525.
Why don't you try to get yourself adjusted in any NOC skill set B? Like supervisor or something? But then like I said earlier it has to be in line with your job contract , reference letters , LMIA and Job Title (in some countries it is mentiomed on your visa pasted on your passport).

towursee

Mar 23, 2013
In your case, it seems not possible to apply under NOC 6525.
Why don't you try to get yourself adjusted in any NOC skill set B? Like supervisor or something? But then like I said earlier it has to be in line with your job contract , reference letters , LMIA and Job Title (in some countries it is mentiomed on your visa pasted on your passport).
Thank you very much for this response. It is well understood.

Fabby12

Sep 21, 2016
There are 3 SINP programmes categories;
International Skilled worker
Sasketchewan experience
Entrepreneur and farm

So if u decide to apply under international skilled category then u have the following options ;

1. International skilled worker-Employment offer: only if u are having a valid job offer from Sasketchewan.

2. International skilled worker- Sasketchewan Express Entry: Only if have an active Express Entry profile number
(As in my case, I already had an active EE profile so I opted for this category)

3.International Skilled worker: Occupation in Demand: when u don't have a job offer or an active EE Profile.( in other words when u only opt to make a SINP profile)

NOC 2173 Software engineers and designers is not in SINP Excluded occupation list so it means it is in demand there.

I checked ur IELTS score , its equivalent to CLB 7 and maximum u could score is 18.
Maximum score is 20 for CLB 8 or higher.
So you could increase your score by 2 if you want.

Hope it helps.
Thanks for your comment & information. One more question I want to ask regarding the funds. It was mentioned that funds must be maintained in bank account at least for 3 months.Is that should be maintained before submitting the application?

I am asking this question because I had my job changed in another country and transfer funds to my siblings. Will that be okay if I start maintaining the funds from today and submit application on Monday?

I know my score is 66 which is less but I want to take a chance...May be God make a way for me at 66 as well :(

Rabikh

Jul 9, 2020
Thanks for your comment & information. One more question I want to ask regarding the funds. It was mentioned that funds must be maintained in bank account at least for 3 months.Is that should be maintained before submitting the application?

I am asking this question because I had my job changed in another country and transfer funds to my siblings. Will that be okay if I start maintaining the funds from today and submit application on Monday?

I know my score is 66 which is less but I want to take a chance...May be God make a way for me at 66 as well :(
Yeah sure. Anytime you can ask whatever query u have. See through this forum we all could help each other.
With regards to bank statement query, please understand the logic ;
Canadian immigration officer wants to see only if the funds lying in your bank account belongs to you.Thats the reason they have put the restriction of atleast 3 months as they believe nobody would lend money to anyone for such long period of atleast 3 months. (Provided these funds have no trail of transactions or have any supporting documentation)
Secondly, if you can prove that you have earned this money by doing some business or have a documenting proof. Then, there is no need of keeping this money for 3 months , you can even show this amount of funds one day before receiving an ITA.( this will show that this is your money , you own it. You had not borrowed from someone.)

Precisely, you could start maintaining funds at anytime if you are able to provide the supporting documents. It doesnt have to be before submitting the application. Supporting docs should be salary slips, business transaction documents or have recently sold the assets? or even make an affidavit that you have received the funds from your blood relatives like mom and dad or from siblings as a gift.(but this affidevit idea is being applied by majority of ppl these days so I won't recommend it. I find it risky)

Rabikh

Jul 9, 2020

And also don't worry. My score is even lesser than you but I applied anyway. There is a famous saying:
"“The amount of good luck coming your way depends on your willingness to act.”

We can't control everything, we did our best , did everything to apply for immigration, if something is truly meant for us, no one and nothing can stop us from getting it. So relax and chill :)

emrob

Oct 10, 2019
Yeah sure. Anytime you can ask whatever query u have. See through this forum we all could help each other.
With regards to bank statement query, please understand the logic ;
Canadian immigration officer wants to see only if the funds lying in your bank account belongs to you.Thats the reason they have put the restriction of atleast 3 months as they believe nobody would lend money to anyone for such long period of atleast 3 months. (Provided these funds have no trail of transactions or have any supporting documentation)
Secondly, if you can prove that you have earned this money by doing some business or have a documenting proof. Then, there is no need of keeping this money for 3 months , you can even show this amount of funds one day before receiving an ITA.( this will show that this is your money , you own it. You had not borrowed from someone.)

Precisely, you could start maintaining funds at anytime if you are able to provide the supporting documents. It doesnt have to be before submitting the application. Supporting docs should be salary slips, business transaction documents or have recently sold the assets? or even make an affidavit that you have received the funds from your blood relatives like mom and dad or from siblings as a gift.(but this affidevit idea is being applied by majority of ppl these days so I won't recommend it. I find it risky)
Where are you getting this information ?? I have seen countless rejections because people have not had or maintained POF for 3 months..You need to have the required funds for at least 3 months before you submit your application after receiving an invite..

Rabikh

Jul 9, 2020
Where are you getting this information ?? I have seen countless rejections because people have not had or maintained POF for 3 months..You need to have the required funds for at least 3 months before you submit your application after receiving an invite..
I apologise. I misunderstood your phrase
" submitting the application" with EOI.
But still I am stick to my explanation. After submitting EOI and before getting an ITA, one should be having some funds in their account atleast around CAD 5500. Later we could add the difference (with supporting documents) before submitting final application.

Regarding from where I get all this information,
I read alot, watch informative videos and also try to get updated through some authentic sources.

Fabby12

Sep 21, 2016
I apologise. I misunderstood your phrase
" submitting the application" with EOI.
But still I am stick to my explanation. After submitting EOI and before getting an ITA, one should be having some funds in their account atleast around CAD 5500. Later we could add the difference (with supporting documents) before submitting final application.

Regarding from where I get all this information,
I read alot, watch informative videos and also try to get updated through some authentic sources.
Hey thanks!
Thanks for the information...yes I am having that account as of my Salary account and I can prove it any time that money is lawful and I am having more than 6000 CAD in my account .So My question is can I proceed with the submitting the EOI??? while can start maintaining the funds by next week???

rag2984

Jul 18, 2020
Any guesses about next SINP draw - whoever has submitted their EOI in SINP Express Entry - any timelines for processing EE?