+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Rabikh

Jul 9, 2020
Hey thanks!
Thanks for the information...yes I am having that account as of my Salary account and I can prove it any time that money is lawful and I am having more than 6000 CAD in my account .So My question is can I proceed with the submitting the EOI??? while can start maintaining the funds by next week???
Yes 100%, you can proceed with the EOI with CAD 6000 in your salary account. No issues at all.
In the meantime you can arrange your funds. Mind it , you have time to top up your bank account until you submit your final application.
Roughly time from submitting an EOI and getting a SINP or other PNP nomination, 1 months to 4 months ( If PNP draws happen as planned and not affected by Covid 19)
From getting a nomination to submitting application- 60 days (max 2 months)
So u have have plenty of time and infact more than 3 months ( as required by canadian immigration) to get your funds sorted.

Rabikh

Jul 9, 2020
Any guesses about next SINP draw - whoever has submitted their EOI in SINP Express Entry - any timelines for processing EE?
Some people are saying 28th July 2020, some are saying in August and September. But whoever is having less score will get the nomination by September 2020 max.

Reactions: ZeeKay86

ExcaliburJo

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Some people are saying 28th July 2020, some are saying in August and September. But whoever is having less score will get the nomination by September 2020 max.
What's typically the criteria for SINP NOC selection every EE draw? I see that even if some NOCs are on the in-demand list, they have been excluded from recent draws. I ask primarily about NOC 2131. Not seen that NOC drawn since October last year. Any pointers as to when it could get reincluded? Thanks!

Rabikh

Jul 9, 2020
What's typically the criteria for SINP NOC selection every EE draw? I see that even if some NOCs are on the in-demand list, they have been excluded from recent draws. I ask primarily about NOC 2131. Not seen that NOC drawn since October last year. Any pointers as to when it could get reincluded? Thanks!
If you talk about specifically sasketchewan (SINP) draws; they keep updating theirs SINP Excluded NOCs list. If your NoC is in that list , you will not be nominated till near future until they revise or update their excluded list.
If your NOC is not in that list then you might get the nomination provided your score is => is equal or greater than cut off score .

Rabikh

Jul 9, 2020
Noc 2131 is not in current excluded list. That means it is still in demand. Check your score through SINP assessment grid and submit your EOI.

ExcaliburJo

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
If you talk about specifically sasketchewan (SINP) draws; they keep updating theirs SINP Excluded NOCs list. If your NoC is in that list , you will not be nominated till near future until they revise or update their excluded list.
If your NOC is not in that list then you might get the nomination provided your score is => is equal or greater than cut off score .
Thanks for the swift response, Rabikh. I understand the general principle behind draws & selection. My real question was, every SINP draw, you've got a list of NOCs included...and it typically isn't every NOC on the in-demand list. So even if your NOC isn't on the Excluded list, there's still no guarantee it'll be selected for a draw even if you meet the cut off. Does anyone know the criteria for selecting NOCs outside of the Exlcuded list?

Reactions: Fabby12

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Thanks for the swift response, Rabikh. I understand the general principle behind draws & selection. My real question was, every SINP draw, you've got a list of NOCs included...and it typically isn't every NOC on the in-demand list. So even if your NOC isn't on the Excluded list, there's still no guarantee it'll be selected for a draw even if you meet the cut off. Does anyone know the criteria for selecting NOCs outside of the Exlcuded list?
Not all NOC's which are not in excluded list will receive an ITA from SINP. SINP in the past have issued invites for NOCs which had actual Job demand in their province, we will not be having the information of actual demand for every NOC in the province. If there is a HIGH demand for a certain job, that is when we see more invites sent to one particular NOC. Also if there are too many backlogs (means applications pending for processing) for a particular NOC, they will stop issuing ITA for that NOC. Check when was the last time your NOC has been invited and for which SINP points. That should help you to get the whole idea.

ExcaliburJo

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Not all NOC's which are not in excluded list will receive an ITA from SINP. SINP in the past have issued invites for NOCs which had actual Job demand in their province, we will not be having the information of actual demand for every NOC in the province. If there is a HIGH demand for a certain job, that is when we see more invites sent to one particular NOC. Also if there are too many backlogs (means applications pending for processing) for a particular NOC, they will stop issuing ITA for that NOC. Check when was the last time your NOC has been invited and for which SINP points. That should help you to get the whole idea.
Thank you. Crystal clear.

Mehu_P

Jul 20, 2020
hello everyone, can anyone get SINP-express entry nomination? i have applied in December, 2019 but still my status is only receive application. what are the chances to get nomination.

Damee

Mar 16, 2020
Hi everyone,

pls is anyone having this challenge?
I have a BSc in science course but have worked in a financial industry for 7 years now, of which I passed through the training school and have a certificate for that before been employed. Would it be appropriate to select a yes for the question ‘is your degree/diploma/ certificate related to the occupation you have chosen?’ for the eoi profile.