VaniRohit

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Hi everyone,
I have 10 years of work experience in same occupation/field/area
Ie into human resource field

Last three years and current experience into noc 0112-human resource managers
As I got promoted to manager

Prior to last three years I got 7 years work experience in noc 1121-human resource professionals
Hence overall 10 years in human resource field

In SINp profile I have choosen latest noc 0112 and also have atleast one yr exp in that noc as per what is asked in sinp profile

Now can I claim points for 10 yrs work experience in SINP profile
Pls can someone confirm or gone through same
Confusion
What is the best answer

JoZa

Oct 19, 2014
Hi everyone,
I have 10 years of work experience in same occupation/field/area
Ie into human resource field

Last three years and current experience into noc 0112-human resource managers
As I got promoted to manager

Prior to last three years I got 7 years work experience in noc 1121-human resource professionals
Hence overall 10 years in human resource field

In SINp profile I have choosen latest noc 0112 and also have atleast one yr exp in that noc as per what is asked in sinp profile

Now can I claim points for 10 yrs work experience in SINP profile
Pls can someone confirm or gone through same
Confusion
What is the best answer
Hello @VaniRohit ! Since you can claim only one NOC, my candid advice to you would be to use the NOC-1121 as you've obviously got more years as an HR Professional than as an HR manager. My thinking is that all HR Managers are HR Professionals but not all HR Professionals are HR Managers...

You could get documents to show your experience as an HR Professional for 10 Years and your job descriptions in your reference letter to include functions of the HR professional rather than the HR manager duties...

On the other hand, you may outrightly disregard the 3 years as HR Manager in your application since you have more years (7) of experience as an HR Professional.

All the best in your application

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks Joza..
I was also thinking about same
May say here that or advice you to look at your job description during the 7years and job description in the last 3years. i want to believe you must have done or be doing similar routine both as HRP and HRM. Most people shoot themselves at the leg on this kind of issue thereby loosing precious points. my take is that you claim your complete 10 years in the field.

Best of luck

Neethueby

Aug 9, 2020
Hi, interested to apply SINP and I have 61 points with out job offer. What is the chances to get invitation?

Onesunday

Aug 7, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I submitted applications last month but some of the investment documents I used as part of POF matured last week.
Should i wait until i get an ADR or just upload the updated document now.
Also, can anyone share a template for LOE.

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SINP profile says
EOI Expiry Date
28-Apr-2020

How do I fix this? Delete the profile and re create again?

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Hello guys!!
My friend got her ITA for SINP in January and submitted her application in April. How much time does it take for further evaluation. She applied through an agent and is not getting any update. Can anyone please provide some information in this regard.

khan0208

Dec 3, 2019
Hello guys!!
My friend got her ITA for SINP in January and submitted her application in April. How much time does it take for further evaluation. She applied through an agent and is not getting any update. Can anyone please provide some information in this regard.
As per latest information we are hearing that Jan first week application is seeing some processing. Currently application number 11354xx is getting picked?

Reactions: Prabha22

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
As per latest information we are hearing that Jan first week application is seeing some processing. Currently application number 11354xx is getting picked?
What’s the normal processing time after ITA

khan0208

Dec 3, 2019
What’s the normal processing time after ITA
There is no normal :) As per official website they processed 80% application in 28 weeks after submission. And this number keep changing every quarter but I anticipate that this should go down in next quarter as Nov,Dec,Jan were really heavy and close to 4-5k application got submitted and rest only SINP known :)

Reactions: Prabha22 and idonor