+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Avsp

Aug 14, 2020
Hey guys. Just wanted to check. Status for processing application is around 28 weeks from submission . But any idea on how long between application status change from received to in process and lets say an ADR or nomination ? Any one care to share their experience. Thanks.

Seyi1069

Aug 7, 2020
Hello here. Please how many months from the day of sinp invitation to apply do I have to submit my application on oasis?

Seyi1069

Aug 7, 2020
NOC: 6235
ITA: 31stOct., 2019
SINP POINTS: 68
SUBMISSION: 18th Dec., 2019
ADR:: (7th July 2020) updated statement of accounts
ADR SUBMISSION: 8th July 2020
INVOICE TAB: OFF then ON
NOMINATION: AWAITING
Hi Dimeji, how many weeks/months is the deadline for submission of application after ITA?

Dimeji-72

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019
Hi Dimeji, how many weeks/months is the deadline for submission of application after ITA?
Hi Seyi
You will be allowed 60days to gather and submit documents to proof your claimed points.
Best of luck

Dimeji-72

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019
Hi Seyi
You will be allowed 60days to gather and submit documents to proof your claimed points.
Best of luck

MimiX

Apr 7, 2020
Hello, friends. I am quite new here. I got SINP ITA today. My NOC is 3211, a licensed profession. Please is there anyone here with a similar code or in a medical profession in SINP occupations in demand?

ksrikanthh

Nov 7, 2019
Dear All, Good Day. Wanted to check if there is anyone who received invitation recently for NOC Code 2173 Software Engineer and what is the minimum CRS score required to secure a PNP invitation for Software Engineers. Your inputs would be appreciated. Thank you :)

Tobbb

Aug 15, 2020
Hello, please i need clarification on this. I have a first degree in law and a masters decree in Industrial and labour relations. my NOC is 1121 (human resources) when submitting ITA, should i include the ECA and transcript of my first degree (LAW) or just the masters is enough because it is my masters degree that matches the NOC.
I am asking because while filling the education part, there is an instruction that states you must submit all post secondary education certificates, i understand this to mean as it pertains to my NOC but i need clarification on this. Thank you.

tarique334

Nov 23, 2019
Dear All, Good Day. Wanted to check if there is anyone who received invitation recently for NOC Code 2173 Software Engineer and what is the minimum CRS score required to secure a PNP invitation for Software Engineers. Your inputs would be appreciated. Thank you :)
NOC 2173 has never yet been invited. However, 2171, 2172 and 2174 came up frequently in the recent past. You can check the list of invited NOCs by dates at the bottom of this page https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/international-skilled-worker-eoi-system

Remicynt

Jan 10, 2020
I am from Nigeria and i am presently in the sinp pool awaiting nomination. i recently clocked nine years work experience with nysc experience. However i have some issues i wld like the seniors to please shed more light on
1. having gone thru the documents to be submitted i observed i need to submit 3 documents to prove my work experience. i will like yuou to please shed more light on this documents. i worked in my dads company for 2 years befre i moved to my current place where i av worked for 7 years. i did nor have a pension plan neither was tax paid on my behalf what do you suggest i do in this situation what other documents do u feel i can submit to prove my work experience. i work as an administrator in a school and that is part of the jobs that is ineligible for the sinp that is why i decided to use the experience i had in my dads company,
2 i am married and in my express entry pool my husband is unaccompanied so my score can be 469 but with him it is 450. i will like to know if i can change him to accompanying when we recieve the nomination,
i will really appreciate if this questions can be answered.
God bless you.

sabir82

Nov 19, 2017
Hello All,

For SINP NOC 2171 is not showing up since Nov-2019 draws , What are chances they will choose NOC 2171 in future draws .

My score is 70 and NOC is 2171
Hi.. last week a draw occurred and I am assumed that you received an ITA... pls confirm coz even I am 2171 but with 68 points...